/got/ general

old

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4ii81u/everything_bran_stark_the_mad_king_and_everything/
a.pomf.cat/oantgd.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

memes

I miss her lads.

Promise me, Ned

first for DABID

post cleganebowl confirmations.

Fucking Reddit is stealing our autistic theories

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4ii81u/everything_bran_stark_the_mad_king_and_everything/

/Highgarden/

(farts)

nth for tmdmid being Dorne's champion to fight Ser Robert Strong

Fourth for Khaleesi Unleashes the Hambeast

>you must learn
>learn what ?
>everything

ok that's enough, i'm dropping this shit, fuck d&d

>We are not so different - you and I

THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE

"What're you going to do, have Robert Strong crush my head in?" ~man who's about to have his head crushed in by Robert Strong

tmdmid?

i cant believe they didnt show her tits when her clothes were ripped off. there are so many unnecessary nude scenes in the show, but when it would add something to the plot then they dont show emilias tits because she has a no nudity clause now. fucking entitled cunt, i bet d&d regret hiring this fat whore now

>nothing personal
>personal

>implying it won't be Qyburn's little birbs

gb2r

STILL
NO
PRESTON

AЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇ

explain this right hand sword swing

Is Mance's baby plot kill? Is that really Gilly's baby on the boat? I don't remember.

He's manifesting his otherwordly powers to enhance his already deadly fighting stance. That is a side effect.

(farts)

Qyburn has Robert strong, why would he use little kids to murder Kevan?

Well, the Andals are from North-Western Essos, where fair skin, light eyes, blonde, red and brown hair are prominent. They're essentially the Germanics of the series

The First Men are darker, though not as swarthy as the Rhoynish. They originally crossed from the Arm of Dorne though, so perhaps they're related to the Rhoynish closer than they are to the Andals, being both from mid-south western Essos. They're basically the Celts of the series, who have dark eyes, dark hair, and look a bit Iberian.

I think all these peoples originally come from Asshai though, which is the Ancient India of the series. This would parallel the migration of Indo-European peoples.

The Summer Islanders, Yi Tish and Ibbenese are their own separate ethnic groups. I think the Dothraki and the Ghiscari are related genetically. I don't know where the Valyrians got their genealogy from

We're not bothering with the "Robert Strong" alias anymore, he's just Ser Gregor. kek.

I don't get how Craster could have been giving babies up to the Others while also hosting the Night's Watch for all this time without anyone seeing any Others for millenia. Until the show I always took it as a simple allegory for him throwing the baby in the woods to freeze to death. It makes a whole lot more sense than the Others having trekked so far south without running into people all this time.

What's wrong with his hand?

Too messy and obvious. If it's the little birds they can be more discreet about it.

:'(

Reviving the dead like it ain't no thing.

>A thousand eyes and two.
BRAVO

Now it makes sense why he said this when its not in the books

Nice foreshadowing DnD

How else would he get his mainhand weapon into a backwards grip for Ultimate deadlyness

Shit, thanks user

the series can't into aliases can they?

No Arstan Selmy
No Weasel
No Cat of the Canals
Alayne Stone for like one episode

The only ones they've managed to do are Arry and Reek

look at the hand. is this a shitty post editing or that dude have the most skillfull hand ever existed?

(farts)

They can't have two characters with the same name or one character with two names. It's Dabid logic.

2confusing4hbo mongs. Have to be able to 'watch' a series while watching twitter and tweeting about it.

His necromantic powers are being channeled through his hand causing a weird distortion effect. Don't worry user I have all the answers.

I mean, they only use that alias in the books because of the Dornish subplot with Gregor's skull. There'd be no point in hiding who he is in the show, and even if they do it's pretty obvious.

Someone do one with Ned getting killed.

(farts)

Can you imagine how good GoT would be if it didn't talk down to its audience?

showfags already have trouble keeping up with the actual names of a hundred characters

It would feel like season 1 I assume.

wouldnt it be more funnier if Dayne is the one farting on that?

>I mean, they only use that alias in the books because of the Dornish subplot with Gregor's skull. There'd be no point in hiding who he is in the show, and even if they do it's pretty obvious.
Well, they also kind of use it to give themselves plausible deniability. It's blatantly obvious that it's Gregor, but if anyone says so, the Crown can go 'lol no fuck off'

Nth for D&D Is fucking RUINING THIS SHOW

Give it to me straight lads, will she die this season?

a.pomf.cat/oantgd.webm

tfw melidandre becomes a poo-in-the-loo

why not both
>DABIIIID FARTS DABID

I can't believe that this turned out to be the better version.

Unless it turns out that every time we've seen Max Von Sydow, even when we think Bran has taken a break, has actually been a vision where he's chosen to look normal.

Promise me, Ned.

I think the wildings knew about Others for some time. and Nights watch dismissed them as rumors.

>No Brienne or Sand Snakes

3/10 episode. I hope we get to see them next ep

She'll die choking on my dick, famalam

>it's a "Tywin writes a letter and seals it" episode
Best episode 2bh

(farts)

k

>no Tywin death (farts) edit
Come on lads.

it's the gift that keeps on giving

>Supesgirl, my life is so shit, imma villain now.
>BUT MY WHOLE PLANET IS DEEEEEEEAAAD!

(farts)

Why make a book-canon edit?

Why didn't Alliser and the other traitors get burned?

>I mean, they only use that alias in the books because of the Dornish subplot with Gregor's skull. There'd be no point in hiding who he is in the show, and even if they do it's pretty obvious.

I think part of the alias in the book is also for the kind of response you see from the small council in the episode. Qyburn's necromancy isn't exactly something they should be flaunting when they have so many enemies looking for a reason to come at them. Qyburn got his chains taken because of it and I'm sure if any Maesters caught wind of what he was doing there'd be some people coming after him. Particularly in a city where you've got the faith militant about causing such a ruckus. It's just kind of dumb/lazy writing on D&D's part and the further flattening of the plot in service of TV.

This. Even better if it's a webm with sound and the fart is right when the bolt hits him.

>I think all these peoples originally come from Asshai though
I did not know that. Where did you get this? Asshai doesn't look habitable enough to hold large population

Where does this shit even go at this point

Ask Pycelle.

tmdmid

Promise me, Ted

IS that marijuana?

Oh shit no way DnD will pass up the chance of poetry. I hope they dont kill of Mace and Olenna as well

Stannis is still alive.

>Ironborn lost Deepwood Motte
>There is currently no power in the North that could have possibly retaken it
>only a part of Stannis' host was present at Winterfell
>the bigger part including the cavalry was missing
>only Stannis could have pulled this off
>Balon as a rival King was a legitimate target
>Stannis needed a defendable stronghold and knew Winterfell was impossible to take with his current force

Are you retarded?

wherever whores go

>yfw it's a Sam and Gilly scene

>implying the little birds won't turn on Qyburn and kill him on Varys' command

give it up, man

It's only my guess through parallels to Earth, I have no textual evidence. Just an idea that maybe humans migrated east from Asshai and beyond possibly. Maybe life there was inhospitable so they moved for fairer pastures. It'd be interesting if it was true though

Reminder that Sam's actor is tapping that inbred puss in real life.

>>There is currently no power in the North that could have possibly retaken it
Boltons?

you don't have to burn the bodies if they die south of the wall. the wall is magically warded against the magic of the others.

DnD, the masters of subtlety

In the show they never mentioned Gregor actually dying, so its not really necromancy

These guys walk into the club, meets you there and says they know a place with more "fresh" girls. What do?

Why can't the Kingsguard afford decent armor?

if they never mention gregor dying then there's no reason for the small council to be fucking freaked out about what qyburn did to him.

Laugh

He is smart and less of an Alpha than Harrington.

Is that why you wanted that gif baka