AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HELP ME TONY HE'S FLIPPING A KNIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HELP ME TONY HE'S FLIPPING A KNIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this was never funny, and at this point seems like desperation on the part of DCfags

If only you knew

>he didnt see cap stomp tonys ass yet

Stark was soloing both Cap and Bucky, and almost took out both of them until Bucky distracted him.

Iron Man confirmed for GOAT Avenger

That should tell you just how of a diservice to the comics mcu really is.

Starks h2h feats in comics are dogshit. Its absurd that he could solo.

Yeah and 616 Thor can swing his hammer at twice the speed of light and 616 Scarlet Witch is a high level reality warper. The comics and the movies can't be exactly the same don't you think?

AAAAAHH TONY! I WANT TO BE ON YOUR SIDE!

AAAAAAHHH HOLD ME TIGHTER FALCON

This was fucking hilarious in its day, but do to Cap's levelling up I'm sorry to say this is destined for the dust heap of memes.

TONY QUICK MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

JUST HOLD ON LOOSELYYYYY!
BUT DON'T LET GOOOOO!
IF YOU CLING TO TIGHTLYYYYY!
YOU'RE GONNA LOSE CONTROOOOOOOOLLL!!

>CGI Falcon

wtf? They got Scarjo and Evans

So your argument is that because every character was marginalized to be more receivable on big screen, that somehow stark received extensive martial art skills he never had, out of nowhere but for muh RDJ fandom.

Do you realise how fucking stupid you sound making that argument.

I'm CAP.

Cap was beaten like three times before he managed to beat Tony,and that was with Bucky helping.

Actually everybody but Evans is are stuns in that pic, the CGI is to make them look like Scarjo and Falcon

And that's the problem. UCA would rofl stomp stark in the blink of an eye. Was bad enough they replaced DD with memespider. They butchered the civil war story.. And hilarious part is the movie builds for 90 minutes then fizzles out

Nothing of any relevance happens. What a tragic waste of one of omnivereses best arcs.

at least DCucks got a decent flick

that explains why evans is the only one looking scared, kek.

That african american individual is not actor Anthony Mackie, I'll tell you that right now