Should DC just give up and cut their losses?

Should DC just give up and cut their losses?

>This movie will show those damn marvelcucks what is a good movie about superheroes
>Not even 1 billion

You should give up shitposting, evans/cunnyposter

I think they should just sell the rights to Marvel.
It's obvious they have no idea what they are doing.

Why are DC cuckies in here?
The DCEU is dead.

You've been extremely successful, guys. A job well done. You must be so wealthy.

>give up

I like following trends too, user. They make me feel like I'm a part of something. Like I have friends. They help me forget about the loneliness. One of my favourite things to do when someone insults me or says that they don't care about superhero movies is to hit caps lock and type 'DCSHILL' or 'YOU'RE MAD'. For that one, brief moment, I forget I'm me. I forget that I don't have any friends. That I don't have a girlfriend. That no one would really care if I died. That I'm wasting my youth hanging onto the coattails of a company that I have nothing to do with. I can pretend I've accomplished something, and cling to the success of an industry that would not be affected one iota if I set myself on fire and jumped off of a bridge. That's the power of Marvel. That's the magic of Disney. I'm cold.

>DC has no problems with rights
>Marvel cant use some of their most famous characters
>Marvel still win

like poetry, really.

Good one.

What do you look like?

There's only 'one' person isn't it ?

>DC cucks

Are you this salty to pasta this so much in such a short time?

>Marvel so desperate that they'll run out of characters to adapt that theyre pioneering deaging cgi to keep Iron Man going forever after Thanos uses some magic bullshit to change him to a baby

Captain Marvel? Dr. Strange???
These shits are the beginning of the end
Meanwhile DC is only starting to scratch the surface

CW only has 190 million to go in order tk reach BvS, and it's been out for what? Here it's not even been 2 weeks and I am a foreigner.
Fuck it just had it's first US weekend.

>starting to scratch the surface
As they have been since forever, don't worry you're not gonns lose out on the Batman Cinematic Universe.

>Meanwhile DC is only starting to scratch the surface

Not bait. This is what DCucks actually believe!

DC is failing to scratch the surface with Batman and Superman.

>same user, 4 months ago.
>Marvel movies are family friendly, for children, for inmature people.
>But DC is for a mature audience. For people who like art.
>For this reason BvS will be a success. 1.5 billion in the worst scenario.

I like the Marvel movies, but the normie teenage Marvel fans that slither along this board are insufferable. Also, what does inmature mean?

They've had a grand total of two movies so far. Can't you at least wait until Sucide Squad comes out before you say they're doomed? Remember that Marvel's second movie was fucking Iron Man 2.

this needs to be posted in every one of these goddamned threads. 10/10

>Can't you at least wait until Sucide Squad comes out before you say they're doomed?

>Tripled their budget
>cut their losses

>The DCEU is dead.

BURY IT

This is the second film of the DCEU, if we compare it to the second film of the MCEU, DC is winning by far

What was the second Marvel movie? Edward Norton Hulk? Still better than BvS.

also the 2nd marvel movie didn't have a bunch of the most popular comic book characters with added minor ones blowing their load early and still just barely beating a movie that came out almost a decade ago

so yeah man, DC is winning

>implying Warner makes rational thoughts
BvS paid itself, executives already said they will invest in less new movies and more on their "silos", meaning more DC, more harry potter, and the hannah barbera cinematic universe.

which still got a better reception than either of DCEU movies

it's hilarious

nah
disney should stop paying critics

I am. Thanks