90% of actors have black hair and blue eyes

>90% of actors have black hair and blue eyes

Why is this allowed?

brown eyes are unattractive and extremely common and blonde hair is simply too rare to fill out Hollywood with it

>lists a bunch of people i have literally never seen in a movie

yeah, ok.

Women find that combination the most attractive.

Someone post that image of American video game characters vs Japanese

Wives of jewish execs do

Cause it's cuck tier. Black hair blue eyes is shit.
Brown hair brown eyes and blonde hair blue eyes are the master races

Same reason why Hollywood picks men with mediterranean features. Nobody outside of Scandinavia thinks nordic men are attractive.

Who the fuck are those?

Jews are obsessed with Hitler and see him as the quintessential man

>brown eyes
>best anything
It's the colour of shit and you can't see details in such a dark colour. And 90% of Earth's population have it, so congrants on being like Africans, Asians and most Latin Americans.

Blonde hair and blue eyes is good if you have the right features to go along with it. Actually, blue eyes + anything is the best combination depending on your face.

>all actors look the same
>all video game characters look the same

>americans

>"I have green eyes, aren't they so beautiful and rare"

Blue and brown are nice. """""""Green""""""" are just washed out mutant tier. Brown works well on men since they make it harder to read emotion, and light blue looks more feminine.

literally none of those characters look the same

Because black hair and light eyes is regarded as the most attractive. Sissy blonde fags cannot compete

LEAVE
TWINKINO
TO
ME

>WASP

>brown eyes are unattractive
blue eyes are creepy which makes them uglier than brown

buttmad shiteyes detected.

brown eyes are soulless and disgusting. Why would you want the same eye color of 98% of the world?

because the soulless fags are the butthurts with creepy light eyes .

ITT: butthurt brown-eyed commoners
>tfw blue eyes
Feels Dutch/Anglo

I think it can look very warm and comforting, I think it's just that one usually associates brown/hazel eyes with non-whites which are obviously always ugly.

Which is completely retarded, a fuck ton of whites have brown eyes as well.

>Rico Rodriguez
at least 5 characters there aren't from american studios

I would fuck Bomer and Bentley.

The rest are shit.

>black hair
>blue eyes
>light beard
>mid 30s
All are the same.

"whites"

>tfw green masterrace

I also think light colours look cold and empty and dark look warm and honest.

Just look at Ryry, she looks undead.

>mfw Black hair Hazel eyed master race

Light eyes are great on women, but unfortunately it makes men look effeminate.

Blue eyes are a genetic "mutation" too

shit eyes, pls go

We always get left out.

>all these blue eyed normies bragging about how unique they are

Either go green or go home.

>tfw not a single person on either side of my family has brown eyes

It's ranges from deep dark blue to green but no POO eyes.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who aren't a red eyes black dragon

It'a a combination of light eyes and light hair that makes men look effeminate.

I only ever think light haired men are effeminate, regardless of their eyes.

>effeminate

Green is the best color for eyes.
Blue are creepy and soulless and brown are shitskin

3 of my grandparents had blue eyes, but grandma just had to fuck it up with her dark-as-night brown eyes, hence now I'm stuck with green ones. My sister has blue eyes, she lucked out.

>All these casuals with human eyes
>Not a single pleb with Vampire eyes

Yes, white people.

Did your Grandma go for the BIG BLACK COCK?

>not liking creepy and soulless

That's because we're actually rare.

Basic brown and blues wish they were as special as us.

That's just hazel, you tard. Mine are the same.

Is that supposed to be vampire eyes? I have similar ones, a tinge of brown in the middle, with mostly green on the outside. Feels OK I guess.

Have to say I prefer blue on a woman though. I mean, damn.

>2016
>not being silver eyes master race
what are you guys even doing?

I don't think so, considering we're all pale as fuck. And it wouldn't really make any sense, she's the one with the shit eyes after all, not us.

Yeah, but I think the REAL competition is who have light eyes vs. dark eyes. Any color can look good if it's light, because then it actually fucking shows up. If it's dark enough, it just looks like a fuck-huge pupil, and that's just boring.

Dark hair/blue eyes/pale skin is the absolute GOAT.

I got green/blue silverish eyes that are very light but I have like a brown/dark green explosion in the middle so they look a lot darker than they should. My mother and her father have the same. It's even more annoying when I think of my father's blonde hair/blue eyes combo.

The colour is saturated in all these images.

Hazel is just a meme. It's what people say when they can't really describe what kind of eyes someone has.
>a bit of green with blue on the outside
>LOL MUST BE HAZEL!
>a bit of brown with blue on the outside
>LOL MUST BE HAZEL!
>mostly green with streaks of brown
>LOL MUST BE HAZEL!

slav tier

>that second one
bahahahahahaha
Where's her doctoral thesis?

Isn't the outside the "actual" color though? I think that's how it works with Central heterochromia anyways.

Agreed on 2/3. I prefer blondes with freckles. (But dark hair is fine too.)

Eh, what am I supposed to call grayish-green with a brown center?

>bright eyes are not creepy
says the evil bright-eyed guy

If we have to be honest, redheads are the best, but I'm open to all colors.

Your point being?

That's the primary color, sure. But you can't just ignore the stuff in the middle, especially if it dominates like more than 50% of the iris. That's why I prefer giving more detailed descriptions instead of just "LOL HAZEL"

Blue eyes is like the single redeeming quality of slavs

Dark blue with green around the pupil reporting for duty

Best eyes

>creepy

You mean perfect.

Eyes are obsolete now that we have super technology like the Occulus Rift.

Just describing it exactly like that. You have special eyes, why pretend it's any less complex than it is? Calling it "hazel" would stir up all kinds of different images in people's heads, it's a useless descriptor.

That guy's face is just fucked up, not his eyes.

Yeah, I have to say they rank highly as well. Hair color is a bit of a non-issue, though brown definitely gets last place.

Who here has gray eyes? People call them either green or blue depending on the light. What do people think of them?

here

tho my ring looks yellow not green

classic dano

>1 face
>2 ears
>1 nose
>1 mouth
these men are LITERALLY hitler

The lighting is so bad, I can't even tell what this is supposed to be. Gray?

Well, you can always just use lenses, for colors that aren't even possible naturally, and a lot brighter and saturated. Oftentimes looks weird though. Especially combined with oddball hair dyes.

>that nose

actors realized that Jews hate the aryan type of blonde with blue eyes, and that they would only be typecast as European villains, so they started dyeing their hair black.

Like with every other color, light gray = good, dark gray = bad. Honestly, dark gray is just SO dull. But light gray can be super-attractive. On the whole, you lucked out I think. At least you don't have dark brown eyes.

I always thought that hazel was a kind of dark amber colour.

I have blue eyes with a small yellow-ish center around the pupil. But I actually prefer those that are pure blue, especially when they're so bright and icy.

Actual green eyes are great, too. Brown and black are shit.

Nah, it's pretty damn rare in whites, which is why it's so striking and often appealing when it does happen.

>Tfw ginger and brown eyes
Just fuck my shut up Irish genes

>brown definitely gets last place.

Agreed, it's just so boring and bland, though still acceptable on the right girl.

>those high school level papers

You know, in my language what we call hazel eyes translates to "variegated", which is more accurate imo.

Gross

it's not rare at all in whites. Brown will almost always overwrite any other eye color, because it is the dominant gene. The reason why you might think that it's rare, is because the whites you know are relatively pure of race. It takes very little racial contamination to forever change the eye color of the descendants.

>brown eyes are unattractive

That's just like YOUR opinion man.

Brown are the COMFIEST eyes.

>I always thought that hazel was a kind of dark amber colour.
Yeah, that's one definition for it. Others say that it's green with some brown in there. Others again say it's something else entirely. The bottom line is, it's pretty pointless to say that you have "hazel" eyes. Like you said, "dark amber", that immediately gives me an idea of what you mean.

>But I actually prefer those that are pure blue, especially when they're so bright and icy.
Same here brother. That being said, I don't really care about my own eyes, or other men's eyes. It's the eyes of women that's the issue here.

If only you were a girl.

Brown eyes are CUTE!

>ywn have a 1on1 psychology session with her where she tries to dissect your brain but can't because psychology doesn't work

two of those are modelled on the voice actor, troy baker.

Brown eyes aren't good for close ups
And blonde haired men look effete and girlish (unless they are hulk hogan)

evil homosexual find this repulsive

I like dark skinned girls with dark long hair and dark eyes.

But they need all 3 of those things. If they chop their hair down they look shit. But with long healthy hair they look beautiful and majestic.

>pretty damn rare in whites
I take it you don't live in northern europe? Brown is pretty fucking common here too man. That being said, I did find it fucking weird at work the other day, when I realized EVERY SINGLE ONE of my coworkers had blue eyes, except for me with green ones. Like, blue doesn't seem that rare to me anymore.

That combo, while strictly speaking inferior to the godlike red-hair/blue-eyes or red-hair/green-eyes combos, can actually be quite nice with the right skin type and if the brown eyes are lightly-colored.

they would be more attractive with blue or green eyes. even dark skinned people look better with light eyes

psychology does work, if the psychologist has a good sense of empathy. Unfortunately having empathy is not a requirement, and can be a hinderance in that line of work.

Most white people are born with blue eyes. It's an infantile trait. Being proud of having baby eyes is like being proud of having a half inch pecker.

mud-eye detected

this is considered attractive by fags in this thread