What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Not enough pussy for her to dyke up

Wanted to have S-Man's dick but was too tsundere to admit it.

Is that a guy?

I don't know. I thought my marriage proposal was thought out and very romantic.

Could you imagine being Faora's wife

if you can't figure it out, I've got some bad newz

No, Krager. That's a woman.

at least Sara Douglas managed to still look like a woman with short, boy hair.

Looks like a dude.

Forgot your trip, krager

What is this from? That fucking armor looks straight out of an Elder Scrolls game

objectively wrong opinions

Not beating me up

Looks like my older brother.

man of stool

Does anyone find themselves getting into more defined jaws on women?

Not big jaws, just sharp and angular.

that costume looks like something from dragon age

Not stepping on my fucking dick.

Yeah, or it could be just german women, I find her and Nena desirable as fuck

that Sara Douglas, despite having short, boy hair, still looks like a female?

No, you implied that Antje Traue didn't manage to look like a female with short, boy hair.

Not my wife/queen

That you wouldn't want BOTH of them on your dick.

she doesn't. she looks like a butch.

Evolution made her infertile. She's confused about wanting Supes dick, but not being able to receive it.

Man of Steel is an allegory for sexual competence. Zod didn't want Superman to be able to have sex and reproduce naturally, because he wasn't able to.

Therefore, NOBODY should be able to.

I'm sure being Super-Jesus of krypton meant that superman's super-sperm would be strong enough to inpregnate even the most evolved female kryptonian

She was just following orders from Zod to ensure the survival of her race.

Tit armor.

Damn, I forgot how good she looked.

>Evolution made her infertile.
That sounds like such a contradiction.

The movie literally begins with Kryptonians stating they JUST'd their whole race and planet. Everybody is infertile and they make babies to be workers via the codex. Zod is an old man who can't fuck anymore. None of them can.

Superman becomes the codex, but Kryptonians are still infertile.

Man Of Steel promotes interracial breeding, as Lois is the only one who will be receiving that Kal El seed. This is why Antje is so angry.

Sexual envy.

But he's space Jesus, he has supersemen

>you will never help her repopulate the kryptonian race

How boring, what's life if you can't indulge in hedonistic pleasures.
I assume they still fuck right even though they're infertile?

Did Zod seem like he had sex still? He was on a level of uptight unfucked REEEE-ness found only on Sup Forums.

It was probably an archaic practice done only by the long haired hippies of the time, ie, Jor-El.

Nigga u gay

what about the balls?

>swn beat you to a pulp until you cough up blood
;_;

Yes, I would wear nice dresses, sexy lingerie, cook for her and then get pegged every night.

>He was on a level of uptight unfucked REEEE-ness found only on Sup Forums.

>that smirk and air of supieriority
My heart

>swn give you that smug smile after embarrassing you sexually and belittling you

I bet her vag muscles could crush your dick like a compactor

>she's so tight your urethra is squeezed shut and you can't ejaculate, allowing her to enjoy herself as much as she wants
Impressive.

Please stop, I can only get so hard.

IMAGINE being on the bridge of the Black Zero for hours on end with this literal sex goddess right there within reach, trying not to watch as she crosses and recrosses her legs in her sexy black unitard,dispassionately musing on the righteousness of the Kryptonian genetics program and how it had freed you all from the "messy couplings of lesser beasts," the pupils in her icy blue eyes dilating in excitement at the very thought of recovering the codex and beginning Krypton's greatness anew; as all the while you listen as her breath quickens and her chest begins to heave ever so slightly in anticipation of the discoveries that await you on the latest outpost, you lose yourself in a reverie of your own most secret thoughts; the things you could do to her in the rest chambers, forbidden things that would make those lips part with passion, those breasts heave in earnest need.

Then Jax-Ur shows up with the latest status reports on the Phantom Drive. For the thousandth time, you pull yourself back from the brink of heresy. Such was the life of Zod.

wew lad

Sharp, angular jaws, German women - bring 'em both on.

German girls are best

Is Angela Merkel trying to breed German women out of existence because she lacks their beauty?

I'm a jaw guy.

Why is Antje Traue not in more American movies?

Jealousy

>Jews won't hire german actress
I wonder

floofy

She wasn't pegging me

80s hair best hair

I imagine it every night before I go to sleep.

>floofy hair

I don't want to. I'd cry myself to sleep if I did.

You mean boywife