If Waifu Grace loved it, it must be great

If Waifu Grace loved it, it must be great.
>Best X-men movie yet!!

youtube.com/watch?v=kEkLaYJFi8E

fuck that bitch.

Thick

Why? She's so pretty.

CANT DEFACE THE GRACE.

>Toxic moment @ screening

This sounds like tumblr bullshit so I'm not even gonna click and I hope she gets raped and murdered by a pack of wild niggers.

>I listen to some tramp on the internet and her opinion matters to me, a beta fagtron

Who's that again ? Is that the book reviewer who got scared by /lit/ ?

>Comparing that delicate flower to this whore

She would enjoy that

WHY DOES SHE TALK LIKE THAT?

seriously, does she have a handicap? some kind of disability?

she still brings up the "people cant let go of their allegiances" bullshit, did she create the change.org petition?

Nah, is the one who said Snyder is the Kubrick of our generation.

She claims to have moved to NYC to be closer to the industry, but no she did it to be closer to the crop of new york bbc

she seems really normal but that mosaic she's got up looks like something a schizo thats overly-active on facebook would make

she's not using toxic as the zeitgeist uses it. she's actually weirdly well-spoken and reasonable.

Oh, so she's fucking retarded.

Her subscribers told her she needed something on her wall behind her, so she asked them about putting info about the movie she was talking about on the screen would help, and they said yes.

how old is she? looks milfy

She does nothing but make videos alone in her apartment all day. She's like a crazy cat lady but with movies

Perfect wife material to be honest

This is like when all the popular girls take that one autistic mediocre looking girl and give her a makeover before homecoming and everyone claps and then everyone moves on and goes off to college and lives their lives, only the autistic girl kept dressing like she did after the makeover and started reviewing capeshit on youtube.

yeah, she formed her own opinion on that instead of repeating what she read on Sup Forums

clearly fucked in the head m8

I love Grace so much.
I want to squeeze her hard and kiss her crazy lips

I want her to mother my children,

I want to come home late from my dead end office job, and see her sitting by the fire reading comic books with my son and daughter, I instantly feel better because although my career might be going nowhere, I've met the love of my life.
As she sees me coming in the door, her eyes light up, and a warm smile spreads across her face, she's trying hard not to look silly but she can't help it, she runs to me and we embrace, the feeling of her head against mine, and her warm, loving body so close makes me feel like all is right in the world. Strands of her beautiful blonde hair are lying across my face, and it smells like fresh vanilla, I can faintly hear her pure, compassionate heart beat against my chest.

"I love you" she whispers.

She looks towards our children, their faces are the perfect combination of hers and mine. "Who wants to watch Batman vs Superman?" She asks them. They cheer and run from the couch towards us and hug our legs.

We are a happy family.

Is it autism?

Why don't you take Snyder's nuts out of your mouth for a minute because the bodywash he uses is obviously rotting your fucking brain.

if she loves it then it must be shit have you not seen her ghostbusters trailer and bvs review

QT

Jesus you're a fucking creep go back to your bedroom chad

Then she fucks the neighbor and he murder suicides your entire family one day before you come home.

Post it

sounds amazing

hows her foot game?

I want her to mother my children,

I want to come home late from my dead end office job, and see her sitting by the fire reading comic books with my son and daughter, I instantly feel a sense of intense anger bubbling from within me, she leaps up and says "H-honey, I t-thought you would be home an hour late tonight.....".

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING THEM READ, WE FUCKING TALKED ABOUT THIS, DO YOU WANT THEM TO GROW UP WITH SHIT TASTE, DO YOU WANT THEM TO LIKE CAPESHIT, YOU FUCKING WHORE." I scream.
I approach her, stepping slowly towards her with malicious intent. She falls and begins scuttling away, only to hit a wall, and find that there's nowhere to go. She wails "NO PLEASE, NOT AGAIN, I COULDNT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR WEEKS AFTER LAST TIME." I land a punch squarely on her eye socket, it instantly balloons with a vicious welt. The kids are crying now, I look at them and ask them what the fuck they're blubbering about. I Throw a copy of Drive at their feet and mutter "true kino" under my breath.

>I leave the house to find some floozy to bang.

Ftfy.

>image.jpg

Says it all.

No pics of her from the waist down exist. She's ashamed of her body

We can barely have a look at her muffs game

Yes, it's called feminism.

>ashamed of being thicc

she's perfect
now just gotta see her feet

Whyd she stop shooting her vids like this

She looks like all the women on my dad's side of the family.

How did she blow up?
She looks like a inflatable sex doll honestly

Grace is cool because she has well thought out opinions and can legitimately make arguments about movies, although I almost never agree with her.
When she likes a movie, I hate it, and when she hates it, it ends up being good.
Most movie reviewers are just kind of worthless regurgitators of what their audience already thinks. At least grace can challenge and infuriate me with her opinions, which is better than the blah blah blah of most "reviewers".
also shes a babe.

Holy kek!

The semen market was crashing

No.

Any one know why she got fired from Marvel?

OMG that picture of young grace makes my heart melt. She's so beautiful it makes me want to just die, because nothing else in this world will every match her adorable face.

She's a fucking 6/10 nigga, go the fuck outside.

Ahh you're one of those people who call Natalie Portman a 6/10, even though most women you see in day to day life are complete uggos.

No, I'm not. What the fuck is wrong with you, and what shithole full of ug... Oh, you're British. Nevermind, yeah, she's a fucking ten to you alright.

Her face looks like a catcher's mitt.

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Her hand game is off the chart.

>Go outside
>See women much more attractive than any of Sup Forumsirgin's meme actresses
>Even the cougars and lolis are hotter
>Not realizing people are only attracted because of fame
>You will never be so well known yet ugly that every dumb whore wants your green dick

>he hasn't seen her massive rack bulging under her sweater like a pair of warm, comfy newborn babies.

Her voice is gross and she looks like she got stung by bees but I would.

She's actually far less SJW than she first appears.

For example she appreciates strong female characters but she has also complained of overpowered MUH SUPERWOMAN type female characters that can beat up multiple guys twice their size all at once.

She also has a very well done and compelling thesis on why Rey is a Mary Sue.

>tfw you will never feel this feel