Reekon Stark

Reekon Stark

He aged like 10 years.

he is so fucked

More like Retcon Stark

>implying it isn't a ruse

I stopped watching after Season 3: why did he die?

>Implying that's the real Rickon

He was a fucking child when we last saw him. Why would he be a teenager now? It's only been like 2 or so years at max.

This better be an epic prank, bro.

is newjoffrey gonna skin him alive in the next ep?

how is his new form that of a white trash cunt?

Do they show him on Skagos?

I haven't seen any of the new season yet.

He didn't look that old.. he could have been anywhere from 16-25 really

Same thing happened with Myrcella and Tommen. No one is safe from rapid aging

Now he's gonna let Karstark fuck him in the dirt.

he's fucking taller than ramzay now, absolutely hilarious.

No, he aged 8 years and teleported to Winterfell.

Sansa was a ruse too but we all saw how that turned out for her

look at this deluded motherfucker

Ramsey's gonna need a smaller knife.

It's literally the same actor mate.

>as if it weren't obvious it's a joke, they even throw you a bone with the last line by implying they aren't serious

If he dies House Stark is literally finished. There is no other male who can have children.

My thoughts immediately. Why the fuck do shows do this? Are there not enough kids to fill that role in show business? We all know pedowood is a thing.

Getting caught was part of her plan.

He won't need all those extra skin and fingers though.

Bran, cut his balls, squeeze the juice and stuff it into a lady.

Bran can still have kids.
His legs might be fucked, but i'm sure the plumbing still works if you tugged on it hard enough

bran's dick works, he just can't move his legs

being paralysed doesn't stop your dick functioning

This shit happens in any long-running series with child actors. They all hit puberty between filming and suddenly look completely different when a new season starts.

Home Improvement is one of the better examples. They're all baby-faced little kids, then suddenly puberty hits and the youngest one is taller than everyone else.

>impying D&D give a fuck about character's ages
everyone on the show has aged 5 years and yet gilly's fucking baby is still like 6 months old

Does he need someone to double check?

Come on, dude has mad wood

More like Dickoff Stark

If you're gonna complain about ages, lets start with Jon and Robb being like fucking 14 when one becomes lord commander and the other a goddamn king, and that they cast full-grown men right from the start. Also Margery is supposed to be like 16 and Joffrey like 14 when they get married. Also when we first meet Dany she's like 13, and she's still probably not even 16 (which MUCH better explains the dumb shit she pulls).

I could go all fucking day fite me

do they say they are 14 in the series? they are obviously age lifted

Maybe, but then Sansa/Rickon/Bran/Marsella/Tommen are all pretty much the correct age at the start. Idk, I've grown to like most of their casting (at least as far as the Starks are concerned), but it's a bit confusing to both show/book fags if they're gonna give them age boosts and keep their adolescent bullshit. Most of Jon's/Robb's problems come from full grown men not wanting to take orders from basically children, sorta same for Dany even though she's actually a piss-poor leader discounting her age.

To add to that, I think that's why Dany has such a following from showfags, they don't get that she's supposed to be this ignorant silly girl playing princess and that's why every "big-bad" calls her a silly girl. They all just think it's some sexist bullshit, whereas when it's said in the book they're talking to a girl who's barely entered puberty.

It also kinda fucks up Robb's and John's shit, because they're rather quite competent for their age. It explains why Robb didn't keep his vow to the Freys, and why John didn't see his betrayal coming.

At the start of AGoT:
Arya: 9
Robb: 14
Jon: 14
Salsa: 11
Bran: 7
Rickon: 3
Tommen: 7
Myrcella: 8
Joffrey: 12
Dany: 13
Margaery: 14

Actual ages of actors in the show +4-6 years

I haven't read the books, but well said.

How did the wolf head even prove that he was rickon? Did I miss something?

Guy who played Joffrey was fucking 20+

It is a direwolf head and for some reasons only starks have direwolves.

allthough it looked a lot smaller than other direwolves

>it's a Dany burns down a retirement home season
>and people will like her for it

really? he looked a lot younger.

Anyway, this is not a valid point. It is not just actors, characters are age lifted in the series. Hound wanting to bang twelve years old wouldn't be so heroic on TVs

Direwolves are never seen south of The Wall, but it is well known around the area that each of the Stark kids had acquired direwolves of their own.

>muh strong independent woman
she will probably make a revolt and those widows will be new conquers of essos

the writer for Forbes said the same thing. WTF is wrong with some people. Do you not possess facial recognition abilities?? It's obviously the same damn kid. Of course its Rickon you dope

Is Gurm a pedo?

Before I answer that question I would like to remind you how important it is to the story how worn out Dany's inner thighs are from riding both her horse and her Horselord

He [Jack Gleeson] was 17ish when he began portraying Joffrey in the show. He was born in May 1992, and GoT began filming in 2010.

>those 5 direwolves are only direwolves on south

great plot

>all of these paraplegic fucking experts

It's based on medieval stuff when the life expectancy was like 40 and guys were men at 16, you can't really liken a 16yo today to one back then.

They're also all aged up 5 years in the show

>Television series film one season per year.
>Kids grow up fast, especially noticeable when you don't see them for two years.

Yes, it's Rickon, and the same actor. Autists can't seem to handle the above realities harming their suspension of disbelief.

Rickon is going to be Ramsay's broodmare. For fun, Ramsay "marries" Rickon and begins fucking him everyday. After a while, Rickon begins to get sick in the morning and his belly isn't as flat as it once was. The Maesters have a look at Rickon and are confused as to why he is with child. Then again, if Jon Snow can rise from the dead, a man can give birth. Rickon become cockneedy as his pregnancy progresses and Ramsay is happy to oblige. As the birth approaches, Ramsay has some special stretchers made for Rickon. He begins with the smallest one and over time, they work in the largest - one that is the approximation of a babe's head. Ramsay is in the room during Rickon's laboring and he sees his son's head leaving Rickon's body. Ramsay's heart swells with pride as his Rickon forces their son into the world even though he is beyond exhausted. The baby boy is placed onto Rickon's chest and Ramsay goes to examine him. Everything's there and now his claim to the North has been solidified.

It this happened on the very last episode, and the end credits were just shown silently over D&D standing and facing the camera, giving the audience the finger with both hands until the end, I would be totally happy with this.

What the fuck am I reading

The future

So, GRRMartin's the sexist for creating competent men and incompetent women, not HBO?

As would I.

In what way is it not? It's fantasy for fuck sake.