It's comfy
>Bad
Fanbase

>Good
Nathan Fillon
>Bad
Summer Glau

>Summer Glau
Because of le quirkyness? maybe if they had explored her character more people wouldn't be so mad about it

And yeah fillion was GOAT

>good
generally good cast
>bad
heart of gold

>Good
Summer Glau
>Bad
It ended

Good: it ended after a season
Bad: people still talk about it

I find the hatebase more irritating than the fanbase

>based mal
>simon's a fag

nothing good came out of that show apart from Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion.

>Summer Glau
not even best girl
>Nathan Fillion
not even best guy

>Good
It was cancelled
>Bad
Cuck Wedon's masturbatory fantasy

>Good:
Yosafbrige/Hendricks
Prime Baccarin/Glau/Staite
Based Adam Baldwin

b8

>good
reavers
>bad
FOX

It's comfy doesn't fucking mean anything.

Your post means even less
Contribute or fuck off

>Good
Christina Hendricks
>Bad
Her sweet titties are only in two episodes

finally someone else fucking gets it. Summer was the worst part about that show

>tfw Simon never got to fuck Kaylee's brains out

and they focused on her way too much

>REEEEEEEE EVERYTHING IS SHIT BECAUSE FANBASE REEEEEEEEEE

This meme needs to die.

Good:
>great cast
Bad:
>21 year old Jewel Staite will never grind her sweaty punani in my face

You and Simon can grieve about that together.

It had a great atmosphere and aesthetic. If it hadn't gotten cancelled it could have been a great show.

>Good
It *is* comfy.

>Bad
Summer Glau's character. (I don't mind her as an actress.)

>Good: Anything to do with the western planets and the crime shenanigans they got up to

>Bad: Anything to do with the Summer Glau alliance stuff, sci-fi planets generic evil government plot.

>bad
it ended too early
>good
they didn't get the chance to fuck it up

serenity was pretty good as a closure, even though there are few inconsistencies/leaps to adapt it for the general audience

I always thought Simon was worse, but it's actors vs. characters. Summer Glau was great on screen and played the fuck out of a weak character. Her ayy lmao physique and delivery is very convincing, there's no way you can call it below-average. I'll take her over Simon. The "elite surgeon turned criminal" could have been a better crew member if Maher did a better job. He was the most annoying cast member.

>Good
Nathan Fillon
>Bad
Joss Wheadon

>The "elite surgeon turned criminal" could have been a better crew member if Maher did a better job
Agree with your whole post but for this. It's not like he's capable of seriously harming someone or doing other crime related shit. He's just a pussy

He was good at eluding feds, and significantly braver than other two non-fighter characters Wash and Kaylee.

Also anti- alliance storyline people need to rewatch episode 9 "Ariel."

>Good
Christina Hendricks episodes
>Bad
There's only 2

Planning the big heist was a pretty big deal. Having a monk party member with high INT is useful.

>everyone talks about firefly
>ignore whedons true masterpiece (Angel)

Can you watch Angel without watching any of Buffy?

Yes, but it really helps. The two cross over in certain points, so you might be totally lost.

It's not enormously referential to Buffy, but there are major and side characters from Buffy who turn up and events are sometimes referenced which you might be lost on

Yeah theres cross overs at certain points but you pretty much get what's happeninh because it's mentioned in the ep.

I watched Angel first properly before buffy. Angel really only majorly ref's buffy for the first season then it becomes its own much better machine.

Also buffy is a mediocre af show with two good seasons I don't understand why it gets so much more love than Angel a much better show with a better cast and characters. Also barely any buffy which imo is good. Gellar has no charisma and could be replaced by a prop.

>Good
Some decent cast members
>Bad
Pretty much everything else

Firefly is an inferior ripoff of Cowboy Bebop.

There's a lot of bait in this thread.

>mfw finally found 1080p rips of the first 5 seasons of Buffy

god bless the french.

>Firefly is an inferior ripoff of Cowboy Bebop.
implying Cowboy Bebop is actually good

because those 2 good seasons were better than everything Angel has ever done. litteraly if you sit down and talk about angel all you hear is "season 1 is eh, but it's was just finding its footing, season 2 is okay, season 3? ruined by Connor, season 4 is horrible, and season 5 - the season with a main Buffy character show up to support it (2 if you count Harmony) - is le best". so all things consider, Angel only had one good season.

Where?

Not bait. Other than the premise and actors, Firefly was shit, and the premise was already done much better by Cowboy Bebop before Firefly was even created.

google Buffy contre les vampires 1080p and you'll find a french site with direct links. season 1 and 2 are french audio only, but 3-5 have an extra english track.

if anyone wants something WEBMed in 1080p from these seasons let me know

cheers fa m
better off doing that in a seperate webm thread

am i the only one unimpressed by this show it just seems so generic space adventures

5deep9u, brah

I am a leaf on the wind

BZZZZZNG

it's a show that's really about "space adventures," it's realistic compared to scifi fantasy dramas like stargate and bsg. The concept and sparse design make it immersive and comfortable.

>giving a fuck about a shows fan base and holding it against the show
You are literally retarded. Why do you even pay attention to these people?

I watched this fucking show and never once spoke to, listened to, or read a single word from its fan base, and even if I accidentally did I wouldn't let it change my feelings or opinion on the show itself. Stop being an autist.

>Good

Attention to detail

>Bad

borderline cringe Joss Whedon quirky dialogue from every single fucking character.

i regret watching the film, because my favourites died

It's like you didn't even watch Serenity.

> Good

The writing

> Bad

The setting; apparently all those inhabited planets are somehow all in ONE solar system…

It's funny how american believe they'll still be relevant in the future
>English and Chinese will be the prominent languages

more like Chinese and Arabic

That's a big Glau

Problem with your theory

How the fuck are Arabs going into space

After the white man does, Arabs start saying that according to the Quran, Mohammad went to space, ergo space belongs to them. they steal the technology and kill whitey.

Damn her teeth are brighter than my future
How does she do it

>It's an Inara episode

'comfy' means love, faggot
If you find a thing 'comfy', it means you love it.

Good - Zoe and Wash
Bad - Serenity, the film

erm, most solar systems have more than one star, user.

For you.

I haven't watched Buffy in ages, what episode was this from?

>Good
I'll be in my bunk
>Bad
The whedon formula

>Good
Not many space operas have a portrayal of religion, so I thought it was interesting that they included that. The only other thing that comes to mind immediately is Pitch Black, with the space Muslims. So that's all cool, I like it when they try to make an organic speculative world.

>Bad
This is more of a personal thing but I just couldn't watch it because I thought Nathan Fillon's character was unlikable. He came off as "Han Solo but actually a douchebag" for me. I must be the only one in the world who didn't like him though, because everyone else seems to love his character.

That was the show's concession to how FTL travel is basically bullshit.

Same in this series, where it's all Earth and the moon and Mars and Ceres and Phobos and Jupiter's moons and a couple of big space stations and it takes weeks or months to fly anywhere.

>This is more of a personal thing but I just couldn't watch it because I thought Nathan Fillon's character was unlikable. He came off as "Han Solo but actually a douchebag" for me. I must be the only one in the world who didn't like him though, because everyone else seems to love his character.
Did you only watch the pilot?

Because they actually did tone down his character after the first episode due to negative feedback.

I watched the first four, the last one I watched was the one where he duels a swordsman way out of his class, wins the duel because everyone on the foreign honor-obsessed planet thought it was cool and acceptable to cheap shot someone after you've lost.

Out of gas is the best episode imo

>Firefly is an inferior ripoff of Cowboy Bebop.
>Cowboy Bebop
Is this what kids are calling Outlaw Star now? ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IS LITERALLY A GIRL IN A BOX!!1

No magic bullets or space ship interfacing with women though

Instead we got space zombies and space illuminati.