Madam, you have suffered an emotional shock. I will notify a rape crisis center

Madam, you have suffered an emotional shock. I will notify a rape crisis center.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/86014703
youtube.com/watch?v=DdMk3gECIVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The original did in one line what the remake needed half the film to establish: inhumane robot is inhumane

Robocop, to this day, remains my single favourite film.
Hell, maybe the greatest film of all time.

>inhumane robot is inhumane

But Murphy regains his humanity somewhat at the end of the original.

Really bugged me how RemakeCop managed to buck the directives to kill Keaton, might as well have been magic, it really lacked the irony of how Dick Jones is hoisted by his own petard, when the Old Man fires him.

There is no remake. Not in my mind. Not now. Not ever.

You have to accept it user. Just like Robocop 3 and the TV series.

Those don't exist either. Not even Robocop 2.

Hey I liked 2, it's not as stellar as 1 but it's got good ideas and fucking RoboCain.

This whole sequence is so great. I love how the whole rape takes place in front of the Delta City sign. Subtle irony and a little bit of world building.
I like Robocop 2 well enough for some reasons, but its a little too focused on Kane and not enough on Robo. The ex-wife plot is really heart wrenching but they don't do anything with it later on.

Me too user, i dont care what haters say

Isn't the moon wonderful tonight

That's not really what the new one is about though.

>Not posting Fatal Farm's scene remake

vimeo.com/86014703

Anyone that hates Robocop 1 is tired of life.

This is what happens when soccer moms and cushy business execs get to call the shots, I thought that was a perfect sendup of what happens when committee that don't have a fucking clue screw up something that didn't need fixing in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdMk3gECIVA

Too many dicks.

Oh, now I get it
I was wondering what the hell he meant by that

it also has robocop 2 kid

i play online games with that name sometimes

I like when he shoots at the guy smoking, that's an amazing level of force to use. It's sort of interesting, if Murphy had that programming during the first movie he could have handled the rape crisis in OPs scene right there, he probably had counselling programmed in his brain somewhere with all the shit he had uploaded. Although he might have not stopped them right away either.

YOU BURNT THE MONEY

I WORK FOR DICK JONES

HE'S THE NUMBER TWO GUY AT OCP

vimeo.com/86014703

I bet Kurtwood Smith really enjoyed the role for the fact he got to completely break his typecast

>YOU BURNT THE FUCKING MONEY!

fixed CAN YOU FLY BOBBY?

He was typecast, never really seen him in any movies other than Robocop and Fortress and he's scary/crazy as fuck in both

FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll kill for a gif of those lines looped

>Anyone that hates Robocop 1 is tired of life.

Or simply has decent taste.
>muh shitty 80s action flick

Grow up.

Shitposters don't like me. so I don't like shitposters. NUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUHNUH

With his wrist a bloody stump
Murphy tries to stand
He turns to face the gang

"Well give the man a hand!"

the fan remake.

where he shoots 50 guys in the cock.

The man at the door has a gun up his sleeve
He points the gun at Bob and says "Bitches leave!"

If The Thing didn't exist I'd agree

The Thing is a great film, there can be no denying
Arguably Carpenter's finest work and a brilliant performance by Russell

How did it take so long?

Red!

>its the "I hate the original robocop" meme

Fact: Robocop is, essentially, an R-rated superhero movie. Iron Man meets the Punisher, more or less.

any retard (see:you) can spin something to fit their worldview.

By your logic Terminator 2 is a superhero movie, but let me guess because there's a kid in it that means it's for children.

Weak bait.

Padilha was a leftist asshole trying to push his MUH WEED COPS ARE DOGS agenda on elite squads, and somehow permeate on Robocop.
He repented tho, he criticized the goverment (people's party) and some city councilmen from Rio tried to kill him at his home and now his little brain fried and moved to america.
For his next film, expect a more centric view on his politics/ideologies.

tumblr pic