LESS THAN A MONTH

How hyped are you for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHqsLQieUyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uriUPxg-YVo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_f8UFv_Ytc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty hyped. But less hyped before I smashed your mom.

More hype material

youtube.com/watch?v=XHqsLQieUyQ

>living through the products of the american entertainment industry

what a true pleb.

Cinema is dead desu

How badly will this flop?

sad orgrim

>making a flick where the target audience can't get past the no singles policy or killed themselves due to never losing their virginity

How do they expect to make money?

this guy will give us a good movie that will save vidyashit from the ashes

youtube.com/watch?v=uriUPxg-YVo and the interviews with Duncan Jones got me hyped

implying it will flop

well the budget for the movie is 100 mln $,it will bomb or underperform thats for sure.Box office gross wiil be at the range of 70 to 120 mln $ and also a big dissapointment.Wow players have been wanting this movie since like the game started(2004) now its just too late,no one give a fuck about the movie anymore,not even the wow players.

Where's his shoes and why are they in Pandaria

I couldn't care less. Looks and sounds stupid.

>Not making the movie about arthas

Idiots fucked up, nobody cares about Warcraft 1. Arthas has the only decent story

Gotta build up the story

You can't understand WC3 if you don't understand WC1 and WC2

Thank God Bowie died before having to see his son make this mess.

Should we expect a "In memory of my dad, David Bowie" blurb during the credits?

warcraft 1 2 based
3 reddit
WoW Sup Forums
prove me right.

They're giving away free months/copies with tickets. Tickets cost less than a month/copy. So they're giving away tickets with discounted months/copies.

So all the theaters will be sold out, but empty.

arthas is just a slightly less retarded version of the star wars prequels, though.

This is gonna bomb so hard

Even as someone that plays video games more than the average person that doesn't appeal to me

Which means to the average movie goer its going to appeal even less

And the biggest irony is that the people that are hype for this movie are the same fags on this board that dont go outside and purchase movie tickets but rather torrent everything and will be the ones butt blasted when all the warcraft bomb threads start popping up after its released

Got nothing on the WC2 soundtrack desu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=v_f8UFv_Ytc

I'm actually pretty hyped, but I feel like it will be terrible.

the only place I ever hear anyone talk about this is on Sup Forums
none of my friends, families, people and websites I follow mention Warcraft at all.

They will do if this goes well and they end up with a trilogy. No point throwing random stories late from the story line without establishing the world first.

Aint got nothing on the games OST, even WoW but still it sounds better than the shit from the trailers which was a nice surprise.

It can't be any worse than The Force Awakens.

Of course, it's a new franchise that hasn't been established yet

How many people talked about Avatar before it was released?

Accept it, this is DOA.