It's a Cletus Van Damme episode

>it's a Cletus Van Damme episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bPs33txZ5G0
youtube.com/watch?v=9yXFZKgEAI0
vimeo.com/81268685
youtube.com/watch?v=_EaaAugIyig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kiss his forehead. Also Vice Principals looks fun.

youtu.be/bPs33txZ5G0

Shane ;__;

beware of the cutie gf Sup Forums

>it's a Trap episode

>Goggins showed up in a low-cut dress that revealed an ample amount of alarmingly realistic cleavage. "Is he dead?" Goggins-as-Venus said in her fake Southern drawl. "'Cause I don't do dead," Venus mandated. When Jax imparted the degree of discretiton this little venture required, Venus assured, "My lips are sealed. Although I might open them up a little bit for you."

>And the breasts? "Those are real," Goggins told Entertainment Weekly. "You just haven't seen them on The Shield or on Justified. I wear a sports bra to push them down," he said.

>But seriously, folks. "We just wanted it to be as believable as possible … because maybe you wouldn't look at my wrists if you were looking at my breasts. But it seemed to really fit on my frame. It's a [chest] plate, you know. But I don't want to give away all my trade secrets. As far as your concerned, they're real."

>Lucky for Goggins, shooting happened in one day — one highly uncomfortable day. "I couldn't be in those stilettos more than one day," he laughed. "And it was like 110 degrees in the Valley …. So I almost melted, along with my breasts."

I always imagined Goggins dressing up like his wife during their anniversary and pretending to be her like Bill in vid related youtube.com/watch?v=9yXFZKgEAI0

Everyone I know who has met Walton on the set of Justified said he was the nicest guy. He would talk to the fans on the set and hangout with them

>it's a The Wolf episode

>it's a serial killer episode
vimeo.com/81268685

those were my favorite

>>And the breasts? "Those are real," Goggins told Entertainment Weekly. "You just haven't seen them on The Shield or on Justified. I wear a sports bra to push them down," he said.

>I always imagined Goggins dressing up like his wife during their anniversary and pretending to be her

That would be the most depressing thing ever. She killed herself a couple years ago.

>That would be the most depressing thing ever. She killed herself a couple years ago.

>Walton Goggins has now been struck with a double tragedy after his wife of three years, Leanne Goggins, leapt to her death from a Los Angeles tower block in November (2004) in what appears to be a planned suicide.

>'The Shield' star was recently forced to come to terms with the end of their relationship after businesswoman Leanne handed him divorce papers only several days previous, but before he could get through one disaster, her depression reached a head and now he faces Christmas in mourning.

How the hell does that work, you're the one divorcing him!

>a couple years ago
It was at least a decade ago, it was during The Shield

I love Walty, I just hope he's happy

That's why I imagined him dressing up like her just to have her say...

>"It's not your fault Walton, I'll always love you..."

he deserves this at least dammit ;__;

Maybe he killed her. I mean he is a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, so he's obviously capable of such atrocities.

Well fuck.

Hey, you get out of here with that, this is nice thread, this is a clean thread, this is a nice, clean thread!

>Walton
>capable of killing anyone

here's your (you)

>Walton's IRL wife Leanne Goggins commits suicide
>Walton's character in the Shield commits murder-suicide killing his wife and baby

Kurt Sutter is a real dick

Well hell, Raylan. I'm just saying that something she may have done might have precipitated a change in his weathervane.

Sutter only was a staff writer on The Shield, he didn't write the finale. Someone claimed here he wanted a "tweest" at the end where Dutch turned out to be a weird child killer, but luckily Shawn Ryan shot that idea down quickly

>mfw Dutch killed the cat

>there will never be any more banter between Raylan and Boyd

jdimsa

;_;

I miss Boyd.

"Goddammit, you have the WORST timing!"

Also, probably one of the best scenes with him in Justified is when he's trapped in the mine that's going to explode and the pitch of Goggins' voice goes crazy high as he's screaming for his life, for Boyd that was the one way he didn't want to die.

>We dug coal together

youtube.com/watch?v=_EaaAugIyig

Hillary will never understand this broship