Whatever happened to the TV adaptation of BF Bad Company?

Whatever happened to the TV adaptation of BF Bad Company?

Whatever happened to the fucking games?

Battlefield 1 looks okay despite that awful fucking title.

Anything to kill CoD, as they say.

Just watch Three Kings with George Clooney, Ice Cube and Marky Mark. It's basically the same shit.

He means what happened to the Bad Company games. And I'd literally kill someone for a bad company 3. Probably someone's mom or something. Maybe a dog.

>no BF2143 because CoD ruined the futuristic genre
life is painful

>He likes that BF is becoming a CoD clone that is supposed to defeat CoD

Holy shit, you fucking kids, your video game wars and trash taste in everything.
Kill yourself.

>Battlefield 1 looks okay despite that awful fucking title.

Too bad they're gonna add a "story" nobody wants so they can sell it at full price

> no BF2143
> no BfBC 3

WHAT THE FUCK DICE

2143 ... take all my money, make this happen.

>Three Kings
>Ice Cube
WE

I'D PAY OUT OF MY FUCKING POCKET FOR EITHER GAME RIGHT NOW FUUUCK

>BF2142

I totally forgot this existed

This is actually the first time i give a shit about the campaign in a Battlefield title. But the game as a whole has me disappointed, if i want to experience WW1 i want to experience it authentically, i know the term "realism" is thrown about too much in shooters but that's the kind of setting where realism and authenticity should take priory above all else. Realistically about 90% of people in a server should be using bolt actions and i know prototype weapons existed, but that's just it, they were prototypes, they never seen conflict. and were never mass produced, so seeing 63 other people in a server use weapons that never set foot on the actual battlefiled would bring me out of the experience.

Bad Company is like a Battlefield spin-off though.. One that is fucking awesome. Bad Company 2 is still better than any of the succeeding BF titles, which both were shit. I'm betting BF1 will be shit too.

fucking go to Sup Forums

The chemistry between the characters was a fucking 11/10 every scene.

Many original fans of the series see Bad Company as the beginning of the end, just like how old cowadoody fans see CoD2/4 as the beginning of the end. It's where the series started changing into a console shooter.

I was gonna take your post seriously until you used the term console shooter to describe a game as the beginning of the end.

The beginning of the end for that series, you retard. As in the start of the downward slope.

Bfbc 1 was fucking great and being on console only doesn't change that you gaylord. It was nowhere near the beginning if the end.

That is what we call an "opinion", my good man. What you enjoy others might not, you may suffer from sociopathy if you find the concept difficult to understand.

Get your shit taste off my thread redditfag

You are a retard, kill yourself.