vimeo.com/151237383
youtube.com/watch?v=5Cjrp23lBSM
youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
youtube.com/watch?v=byMClFz6w-w
youtube.com/watch?v=QZaWd0tkhc8
youtube.com/watch?v=XK5eMwUd6-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn that is a pretty sweet Earth you might say WROWNG

Is this the nostalgia thread? We gonna post Strongbad emails?

this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

what's going on, eh?

wew, nostalgia

i fucking hate the internet

>is still on it

dont be a dumb fuck

Have at it yourself first cunt!

always hated this video, the narrator just seems like a douche

AAAAAHHH MOTHERLAND

Holy shit I never knew he was saying wrong I thought he was saying round.

FUCKING KANGAROOS AMIRITE LMAO LOLOL ALL OUR BASE GIRUGAMESH etc etc

EXTRACT ANYWHERE BUT THE STEAM FOLDER

What is this thread?

I have genuinely no idea whatsoever of what's going on here

Little guy finally got to fly

What were they thinking with the Girugamesh ad?

Ultimate orgy was superior

RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably cause you're 16

tfw just turned 27

Superior video appears

We're discussing memes before the word "meme" was even relevant on the internet. Prehistoric memes if you will

Yeah I know m8

EVERYONE LOVES MAGICAL TREVOR!

This one aged like fine wine

>He had a pocket full of horses
>Fucked the shit out of bears
>Threw a knife into Heaven
>And could kill with a stare

Now Ark, don't you eat this pieeeeeee

I love you Rebeccaaaaaa

You didn't steal anything from our tent didcha?

GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

Classic

steamsteamlol.ytmnd.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=YgXW-cKI1bw

OLIOLIOLIOOOOOOO!

>scatman john part is removed because of Jewtube

I hate the current state of the internet.

Fuck this gay shit.

vimeo.com/151237383

youtube.com/watch?v=5Cjrp23lBSM

GOOD GUYS BAD GUYS AND EXPLOOOSIONS

AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

so this is where the cancerous word "Le" originally comes from

France?

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET A BLIMP COURSE BLIMPS ARE PRETTY PIMP

yeah, but it was actually funny here

I fuckin haxor'd your mom's ASS last night

france? yes they've been using it for years

>tfw my dad unironically beleives Godzilla knocking down the building at the start is a nod to a 9/11 conspiracy

>tokyo city
>9/11

also someone who is a dad has thoughts about the ultimate showdown video
How old am I?

Don't worry user, he's in his 60s.

youtube.com/watch?v=byMClFz6w-w
>I see the liquor's strong in you, Obi-Wan KaBOOZIE
>...
>drinker

ESKIMO BOB ESKIMO BOB

NOSTALGIA UMP

Which Backstreet Boy is gay

GET THAT KID OFF MY ICE

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK

Help computer

Best web cartoon

Do you know my dad?

OOOOOOOO

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

OH SHIT

GET THE FUCK OUT THERE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
GO BITCH

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE YOU STUPID IDIOT

FUCK MAN WERE ALL DEAD

GET THE FUCK OUT

The golden age of the Internet.
Was it so much better then because it was actually better or was I just a dumb easily entertained kid?

HE COME TO MY HOUSE AND HE KICK-A MY DOG

FINAL FANTASY IS AN ARE PEE GEE

It was so much better then because not everyone had the Internet in their pocket. Only a certain type of person spent their time using the Internet.

It was better. Numerous sites actually competed with each other to get clicks. It was the golden age of original content. Now it's literally just reddit and Facebook. All of which is copied from Sup Forums for the most part. Everyone just tries to make epic memes.

After going on newgrounds for the first time in years and watching Dads home, Ultimate Show down, and magical Trevor I've concluded that shit was actually better

GIVE 'IM THE STICK

GIVE 'IM THE STICK

DOOOOOON'T GIVE 'IM THE STICK

>leave spritekino to me

Yes it's Sup Forums shit, but pretty well done stuff still

>where are the lions? only in Kenya

>Patrick moore plays the xylophoooone

Obviously not all of the content is better, but it was that it was all equally terrible. Some of it was better made, but it was pretty much a bunch of kids and young adults all figuring out this shit together. It was an amazing time of pure creation before the internet and real life merged.

zeeky boogy doog

>tfw the creator of this series died in 2012

But I'm only 5 years old!

It wasn't any better, it just wasn't as mainstream and driven into your skull 24/7

Any funny joke stayed on the internet and stayed funny.
Now if a funny flash got made it'd be all over facebook and twitter, news stations will be talking about it and people in public will brush up against your shoulder and ask if you saw the ebin new cartoon on the interweb

It was less formulaic because the formulas hadn't been as analyzed, polished, mimicked, and repeated. Shit was newer and had a more personal touch, and things were less convenient so people had to find more unique solutions.

It was better because the internet was still new and separate from real life

By 2011 every thing created was open to public scrutiny and businesses realized they could create synthetic memes to push their agendas

Mid 2000s allowed for freer idead and concepts its like the 70s and music

It's your nostalgia. Don't be stupid

God you're cringe inducing

blah.

>what is going on in this thread
>this
>yeah i know

oh god the one where it's nothing but the kid falling off the cliff yelling "SHIIIIIIIITTTT" just slays me every time

i wish i was young and dumb again

Better.

Leave it to reddit to take something that's funny once and repeat it every fucking chance they get

I had the misfortune of being introduced to homestar runner by the most autistic little faggot i have ever met in my life, so i can't appreciate a single thing that comes from it in the slightest

thanks, human brain, for being completely illogical

god fuck, my wife shows me something she saw on facebook, my sister sends it to me in a text, i see it ironically posted on a board here, and this is all within a day of it popping up on the internet. The next week typically has all my normie friends asking me if i've seen it, hoping they've found something online before me like that's a fucking accomplishment.

You don't get the same kind of magic that way

oh god what the hell was this called again, you've tickled a portion of my memory that has been dormant for over a decade

Space People

thank you. that's funny as fuck on it's own. I was searching for "space retards"

>six foot twenty, fucking killing for fun

SCHFIFTY FIVE!

Oh shit that one was awesome. Remember waking off to the part where he's banging Rebecca.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZaWd0tkhc8

youtube.com/watch?v=XK5eMwUd6-M it just never gets old

I remember really enjoying this as a kid.

Makes me wonder how I stumbled onto this crap.

People made flash animations out of pure enjoyment. It wasn't the money making machine it is now so the creators really put their heart in them.

Vlogs were simple too. It literally was just someone talking to their shitty 2006 webcam. Now everyone has a show on YouTube and they do introductions and they saturate you with graphics and don't forget to like and subscribe ! Back then it wasn't cashed on so no one gave a fuck about pleasing their viwere or getting more subscriptions. I remember watching a movie reviewer back in 08 called mr. Black. He was spot on on every review and it was obvious he knew his material. He quitthat year when youtube started censoring people. Now every clown is a reviewer.

different people faggot

This pretty much.