X-Files Thread

X-Files Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lrq5oGHdrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a Skinner shows off his rock-hard bod episode

>it's a William Gibson episode

>it's a Scully gets me turned on episode

Does anyone have a gif of Mulder biting his knuckles from this episode?

>it's a FEDERAL AGENT! I'm armed episode

>it's a deformed mutant rapes women, but Mulder and Scully don't care and take him to a Cher concert episode

>it's a the story episodes have become so unbearably weak and confusing but I'll stick with them because I've come this far episode

Pic related, it's about the most angry I've ever been at a TV programme

That one was bad, but I wouldn't say all the mythology episodes after it were bad. They were still entertaining.

>implying that was a bad episode

Reminder that Gillian is a diva of the highest order.

I don't see it, she's a 7/10 at best.

Reminder that she's a romantic weakling who's never been the same since Duchovny broke her heart.

Pileggi has a hell of a lot better than Mulder did.

How is it possible that Carter and the staff learned literally all of the wrong lessons and none of the right ones from what killed X-Files when they brought it back?

I'm seriously asking, was the new mini some kind of Producers scam or contractual obligation or something?

Fuck you. That episode was based. Cried like a bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lrq5oGHdrY

They were either never as good as it seemed or thought the brand recognition could sustain it no matter what.

Same thing happened with Heroes Reborn, it was literally a microcosm of the original seasons packed into one series.

She's a lesbian you retard

The myth-arc episode became so retarded after the movie came out

Probably had to sacrifice a lot of creative control

So there were no aliens after all? It was all a ruse? Is that what the reboot is trying to tell me?

The standalone where Vince Gilligan ignored all of series continuity and wrote an explanation where Tom Noonan killed her was a million times better than any arc the rest of the show could muster in 7 full seasons.

Gilligan did that a lot.

I can believe seasons 8 and 9 are allowed to exist

Carter was always a hack, the show survived on guest writers and directors.

His two new mytharc eps were basically a stealth reboot (probably FOX's request for new viewer's sake) with terrible writing and ideas, and with the muslim one he was trying to ape some of the more popular writers' funny episode formula and it turned out to be a disaster.

The three other episodes he did not touch were very alright.

pls
lesbians don't exist, they're a meme

>Hey guys I'm here to save the show... what's that? Duchovny needs a check and agreed to sleepwalk through a handful of appearances in a continuation of the same nonsensical convoluted masturbatory story arc that killed the show before he left? Ok... I guess I'll just stand over here... don't worry about me guys....

>attractive lesbians don't exist, they're a meme
ftfy

im a big fan of x-files ... but I always stop after season4

>i dont even know how the series ends .. cause it gets so shit

I loved the way Doggett FEDERAL AGENT'd. Very professional.

that's every episode

season 5 is great faggot, it's season 6 when it jumps the shark

I can't believe he was never in the military or a cop. He was perfect.

so much ejac

This was the only good episode of the reboot, it seems. The others ranged from mildly outrageous to just forgettable.

That's because it was Darin Morgan who can do no wrong.

And he wrote it over a decade ago... for a different show.

>Samantha was abducted by the government and cloned and kept as a child
>Oh wait no she was abducted by aliens and cloned and they all grew up and were hunted down
>Oh wait no Mulder now believes some child rapist kidnapped her because whatever
>Oh wait no Mulder's father gave her up to the aliens as part of a deal and she wa just being tested on
>Oh wait no the Cigarette Smoking Man took her and helped with the tests and brainwashed her into thinking she was his daughter
>fuck it, her soul just became a star

the samantha story line was fucked

the story progression in this show made no sense
>nothing but monster of the week fun
>suddenly the last 3 episodes of the season are 100% mythology and shit that hasn't be relevant since the last 3 episodes of the previous season
>next season starts like all that shit didn't happen and monster of the week continues

Carter actually believes the shit Mulder was rambling about; he's a complete conspiracy nut. Critical thinking and introspection would not come easy to him.

I would drink her filthy bathwater

ok cool .. i'll start tonight

I really enjoyed the Trash Man episode though. It was the only one that really got back to the roots of the show.

>that scene of him killing that chick as Downtown played

>we the main character now

season 11 when?

literally still on season 1, this show is so tedious
is it going to get good eventually?

No. You should top watching and never come in an X-Files thread again.

if you don't enjoy the Mulder/Scully dynamic and monster of the week episodes of season 1 then just watch something else

Are they gonna do a spin-off with Einstein and whatshisface or what was the point of the teasing in that sandnigger episode?

go be a faggot somewhere else

nah, they know it'd flop

no that would be retarded

they will probably have them as recurring characters tho

what would be the point in that? their whole thing is being mulder and scully at square 1

probably not after the great assblasting the fandom received when their characters were debuted. i wouldn't mind it though. i thought Einstein was kind of hot.

I liked them. Wish Doggett came back for the new season.

>it's a "I'm not a bad guy I just have to eat humans to survive" episode

Backup plan most likely. In case they need to fire the old actors or if they want to make a reboot with fresher, cheaper ones.

It just seemed like they really wanted to.
>the great assblasting the fandom received
Oh, really? A fresh new start without all the stupid mythology could have been fun desu.

Don't lie to me I know you're a Terminator who's doing a very long con.

i'd be ok with it, but the fandom seemed to be assblasted by the fact that miller and einstein weren't mulder and scully.

god i hope not

you guys are just reading into shit that isnt there

This guy was supposed to be the new Mulder.

This guy. This plank. This boy band reject. This black hole of screen presence and charisma. This guy that I couldn't pick out of a lineup of one. This is the new Mulder.

She has the greatest laugh in the world. Watch her on topgear and prepare to have your heart melt.

no hes not the 'new mulder'

you fucking plebs just dont understand what a caricature is? thats what they were.. a way to show how far scully and fox's relationship has come... the main focus with these two are still scully and fox so no they arent replacements you stupid faggots

We're all praying you're right angerbro

i have a hard time tolerating stupidity

one of my largest flaws

I beat the shit out of people like this.

hahaha i knew one of you faggots would post something like this

whats more cringe is the fact that you have a cringe folder with a bunch of shit like this at the ready lol

I pretty much ignored the main alien conspiracy theme episodes

the sidequests were the best
leech man > peacocks

Wanna fight?

Literally got it from google Reddit to be more precise, but if you were serious I'm really sorry for you

They wanted to drive a stake through it.

Nobody wants to end up doing Autist-Cons for the rest of their lives.

OH MAN YOU SURE TOLD ME BY SAYING YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME LOL YOU ARENT A FAGGOT AT ALL

pleb

the conspiracy episodes in season 3 are phenomenal, you're missing out

I know, it's the basics of internet debate, maybe one day you will become as good at debating people as me

impossible because i have actually lost my virginity at the age of 16 to and 18 year old girl
ill never be as proficient in faggotry as you are fortunately for me

assuming he's willing to stab you with that sword (he probably isn't) you'd have a hard time landing a good hit on him.

>lost virginity to a pedophile
>a good thing
pick one bro

MOMMY

>it's an agent doggo's son episode
was this there way of replacing the Samantha storyline?

is this negro serious? hahahahahaha
no bullshit your dumb ass made me laugh
how do i upboat? youre still a stupid faggotyou can go ahead and have the last word and "win"

>that response

Spike is currently replaying the entrie X-files every night on weekdays.

Currently on S2 E17

I am finding it pretty comfy watching Mulder and Scully releationship develop.

>spike
>x-files

wtf? what country are you in? the x-files doesnt air on spike in the u.s.

She was so hot in that episode.

he was tho

UK

this is pretty funny tho

doggett was fucking brilliant

It's a Mulder gets trapped inside a killer video game episode

stop trying to keep this faggot thread alive just let it die and start a better one later

Fox dies at the end

Fucking this.
The rest of the story is bretty gud.
Season 1 is also fucking classic shit.
>not liking season 1
Episodes 1-3 are fucking top tier you cuck. If you don't like it by now your pleb.
>bragging about your sex life
>on Sup Forums
We. Can't get more secure than this right senpai?
Was he senpai?
>hurr durr I'm an undefeatable navy seal with over 300 confirmed memes.

That was such a fucking insult to the entire Samantha arc
Fox/Samantha OTP

>it's a Mulder comes back to life episode

Here's a non-shit version of that I made few years ago

>enter thread
>post
>instantly get told to just let the thread die

Typical xfiles thread.

you either are with me or against me you fucking faggot