Post an opinion you truly hold that you think generates the most anger on Sup Forums

Post an opinion you truly hold that you think generates the most anger on Sup Forums.

Earnings = Quality of the kino

JUST is a forced redditor meme.
Pestposters are all subhuman Mexican redditors.

white people are superior to nonwhites in filmmaking and in general

DC>>>>>>>>marvel

Star Wars IV A New Hope is actually gay as fuck if you analyze it closely.

>old man with a gun
That's Harold

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

The Dark Knight was an amazing film, Batman Begins sucks, and TDKR is just a meme.

BvS is great, Marvel has been doing the same movie with different names since Iron Man with one or two exceptions

pic related was a very good but still flawed movie that was way too far ahead of its time and hack snyder (who is a literal retard) managed to 2deep4u like 96% of the audience.

Stalker wasted the most cinematic elements of Roadside Picnic.

Sup Forums has great taste

James Cameron is a hack weho should actually be in jail for the amount of other peoples work he's ripped off.

The tomatometer on Rotten Tomatoes is always right

>one or two exceptions
Please name

Kubrick is trash.

This is just truth.

Don't get crazy.

Return of the jedi is the best Star Wars movie and only asshurt needs hate it

David Lynch is a hack and is on the same level of shitty film making as Zach Snyder. They are both equally terrible.

Women are intelligent

lotr is pure trash, its fans are retards, and peter jackson is a true hack

Godzilla is a great series and is on average better than capeshit

I would let Amy Schumer humiliate and rape me.

GotG and maybe, if you count themes as structural parts of a film, Winter Soldier

Somewhat correct for all his creepycore but The Straight Story is an all time great film

Reddit is the superior website where you can have intelligent discussions in every genre of film imaginable.

I agree with 2/3 of those statements.

i agree with all of these

Sup Forums's taste is as bad as the average high school kid

Because Sup Forums is nothing but high school kids

Agreed though I haven't seen the Thor movies or IM3

man of steel is a boring as fucking movie that tries way too hard to be edgy and important. at least superman returns had interesting characters and a score that isn't ass.

100% correct

Zack Snyder is underrated.

if you let her do it it isn't rape though

Do you really think anyone is going to disagree with this one?

Unless Sup Forums is more retarded than I originally assumed

Breaking Bad wasn't good. In fact it was unwatchable after the third season.

but sir it is trash that lets us know who we truly are

That's literally the least controversial opinion you can have here

JJ Abrams is one of the best filmmakers working today.

footfags are degenerates

Game of Thrones is a fucking garbage "death of the week" pleb show

Man of steel is one of the best modern capeshits and I would say in terms of post 2000s only edged out by spiderman 2 and maybe 2 and X2

It had potential to start something but was wasted by batman v superman focusing all on muh people love batman

action is a worse genre than comedy

I don't know who Zack Snyder is, or why I should care.

I disagree. I come here because it feels like the only people that have the time to watch so many movies/tv are people that are no longer in school.

You shouldn't

>I haven't seen the Thor movies or IM3

Keep it that way

This. And that people were too stupid to figure out what all the religious imagery is there to convey. I also think that BvS is a way better movie than most people give it credit for being.

The only anger this statement generates from me is the fact that you think that's an unpopular opinion here, and you should lurk more if you don't already realize that.

Die Hard is fucking terrible.

Technology has ruined cinema.

The VVitch is a good 'horror' film.

I consider BvS a masterpiece and I do think intelligent people agree.

I think Batman and Robin is a good film. It's got Arnold as Mr. Freeze, and the ice puns are so hilarious.

Actual blasphemy. But I'll let you explain why

bad bait

etsubatsu

The Interview was a really funny movie, and Seth Rogan's best work to date.

Those movies were pretty boring and bland. How did they ruin a adventure film with just putting two big battles in the second and third film?

Of course you do. Because being a contrarian gives you the illusion that you are smarter than everyone else. Please off yourself.

But thats correct.
Haters are just peanut butter and jealous

This for me, too.

You don't seem to understand what a forced meme actually is. Go to /s4s/ and you will see nothing but stupid ass memes that are trying to be forced. JUST is an organic meme that gained popularity because of its wide applicability; there's nothing forced about it.

I think there has never been a good director ever, and we're still waiting for the first one.

Bruce Willis is awful, the story is bad, it's shot like an autistic child was directing it, the "action" scenes are boring, the dialogue is laughable, and without Alan Rickman's performance as Hans Gruber it would have zero redeeming qualities as a film.

Is this supposed to be unironic? Are you intentionally stating a fact so people will reply to you (like I'm doing right now)?

I agree with this

I really like Alien 4.

Everyone has an opinion. I won't argue with you

You can dislike a movie and it still can be a good movie.

ur a fuckin homophone

I loved the Dark Knight Rises, and I think most of the hatred is contrarian maymay shit.

I think watching TV and Film is a trash hobby for trash people, and I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost.

Pls die. I really want people like you to stop living.

The amount of nudity in a show is directly proportional to its quality.

More tits, better TV

If you use definitions of words, this is an objectively factual statement. Unless you make up your own retarded definitions of words.

Mad Men is the most boring show ever created and the only good thing in it was January Jones

When do /got/fags go on hiatus again?

The babadook and It follows are the best horror movies in at least 10 years

GoT has cut down on nudity, and has also become progressively worse

I don't give a fuck at how many black people are in a movie or who their paired up with. Only children and retards give a shit about that.

You can dislike a film based solely off the message it conveys, but it can still be well-written, beautifully shot, and well acted.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is the comfiest movie of all time

BvS is better than anything avengers, not that bvs is particularly good

The Witch is good and suffers greatly from being placed in the horror genre

Big Lebowski is the most quotable movie of all time

tdk and begins are too similar to distinguish that much

can't even tell what you're saying. snyder good or bad?

no

no

it's fun, not art, really

Sex scenes are a sign that a movie is terrible and has to rely on the "sex sells" factor.
It also objectively ruins the movie because sex is disgusting and i don't want to watch that disgusting shit. I honestly think that anyone who has had sex with more than 1 person, or has ever felt attracted to more than 1 person, needs to die

lel go back to your containment board you mentally ill /r9k/ faggot

Louie is a brillant show

>True opinion
There goes any attempt at trolling.

>Cloud Atlas is my hands down favourite film. Gives me good feels and is a rollercoaster from start to finish.
>Fight Club is my second favourite. It's got layers, depths and subtleties that most people don't realise. It's an "art film" done right, accessible to even the biggest plebs because of the content but has enough going on that you can watch it multiple times and take something completely different from each viewing. It does this without the trappings of most "deep" films where the pacing is fucked or it uses absence of saying something to make it seem like it's saying something. Off the top of my head, The Revenant and There Will Be Blood fall into this latter category of films.

almost everything is shit and that includes your favorite thing. get mad.

no, it's not "forgivably" shit. it's just shit.

Nolan is a great director

The Thin Red Line was garbage

i dont like feets

Pulp Fiction was shit

Left > Right
Feminism is correct
Hollywood needs more ugly actors
Video games as a medium has a better storytelling potential than film. It just very rarely does it properly.
People who unironically do Cinéma > Film > Movies needs to die.

Most of my deeply held opinions are all ironic. Film and otherwise. I constantly shill for Trump among coworkers and friends because I know it will piss them off while being hispanic so they can't really give me shit about it.

GoT is still being written well, D&D are actually pretty good and this season so far has been the best since season 2. It's pure TVKino

Women are people
Racism is wrong
Sup Forums should leave

i consider Sup Forums my containment. it's only been in recent years that normies came here.

Well u did make me angry