Justified

Does any show compare to this?
>dat comfiness
>dat humor
>dat setting
>dat characterisation
>dem super enjoyable lead and characters

I was sad when it ended, although the finale was perfect, and now I'm sad at the end of my rewatch.
I've seen all the 'patrician' shows, but this stands out as my favourite and I need something similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fMfJD94Vo
tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Longmire_32078/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that one guy who posts about Justified on /k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

I know it's you.

Longmire.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fMfJD94Vo

Here...
Use the vodlocker links in the hidden comments for each episode.
tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Longmire_32078/

its got starbuck which makes me happy
is it as funny as justified?

after the pilot there is like a bunch of episodes which are just flat out unwatchable. episodic boring shit.

We dug coal together ;_;

go plen up another thread

It's got humor, but less so then Justified

alright i'll give it a watch thanks mayn

nice trips, satan

satan is somewhat right, though. that's what made me stop watching this show back when season 1 started airing. i know it gets better after a while, but when does it start to get going?

i didnt like it at first either. appreciated those episodes much more on rewatch

youll fall in love with it if you let yourself

i know i will most likely like it from all the praise i've heard people giving it. just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Haha Raylan givens

>The finale was perfect

What the fuck are you talking about. The last 2 season, and the final season in particular were a fucking train wreck.

Justified was a pretty awesome show, but they ended it terribly.

do you find that you have strange opinions about other things too, or is it just this?
the last two seasons (apart from Ava's prison arc) were brilliant

Most of the first season consists of episodic, but charming stand-alone episodes until close to the end when it develops an ongoing plot.

If you watch the entire second season and still think it's bad, then the shows just not for you.

Season 5 was pretty patchy but season 6 was mostly great and the finale was so good it actually elevated the show as a whole.

The last season was a colossal letdown. Avery Marham and the dixie mafia had been built up for a long time as the ultimate villain, only to really accomplish fuck all the entire season except drool over some decrepit bitch for 10 episodes, and die very unceremoniously with little to no interaction with the characters that mattered (Raylan and Crowder).

You'll have to forgive me since it's been a while since I watched the season so I've forgotten the names and some of my other criticisms, but the last season was garbage compared to the earlier seasons.

Can you imagine 6 seasons of Justified with Boyd as a one off villain of the week who doesn't survive a gun shot to the chest?

Also, how many times has Justified toyed with stale clichés?

> 21-foot-rule man stabbing himseld
> no killing of establishe characters for cheap shock value
> Arlo telling Raymond to fuck off with his dying breath

>Raymond
Youre right no way is the show good enough with Raylan alone, no matter how great he is
Boyd and all the side characters like Art, Tim, Vasquez, Wynn Duffy make it perfect
I think Arlo's last words were even better than that: "eat shit".
to his own fucking son no less

just everything about it is so great

>end of my rewatch
Holy shit, are you me? I'm watching the second to last episode as I type this.

Art and Tim confirmed for bantz masters

> All I know is I'm having a full-blown PTSD episode.
> You get those a lot?
> Only when I'm handling firearms in public.

Tim's lines are so damn memorable

>43 years old

Well hello Ava Crowder.

>the show constant of people commenting on her stunning beauty
Broke immersion down pretty fast.

Superior blonde beauty comming through

>He escaped to live rich surfing in Fiji
And they say happy endings don't work anymore.

She was pretty hot in the first few seasons to be fair.

Banshee

my wife was going to let me name our son Raylan but I couldn't do it

Granted. Season one she was decently attractive, and most of the guys who commented on it were ones that knew her from her youth, eyes from the past and that sort of thing. But sixth season, where she's starting to resemble the prison drug runner, and the comments are still coming from show newcomers? Nah. Maybe it was in her contract.

i really enjoyed Justified. I'm watching Ray Donovan now, its pretty good but definetly not comfy.

Did you go full Courage Wolf?

Raylan has too much plot armor, other then that it's fairly entertaining. Although i didn't get past season 4 as it became another job i had to get through instead of being entertaining.

I figured it was some kine of southern hospitality thing.

Most of the characters seem like charming gentlemen on the outside, you know, standing up when a lady enters, compliment her on her beauty and so on.