What's going to bomb harder Wonder woman or Aquaman

What's going to bomb harder Wonder woman or Aquaman.

Captain Marvel

MY CAPESHIT MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR CAPESHIT!

I WIN!!

Hahahahaha.

No.

Wonder Woman because Aquaman will get cancelled.

Good one

I can see you worked hard on this.

i don't get it. it's just some pictures of gal gadot as wonder woman.

>The alpha bitch of the MCU
>flop

There's a huge market for it.

>implying

Did they get her for the role?

Now is the time for marvel to either scoop up auntie trau or give emilie blunt an opportunity to correct her mistake and take a marvel role instead of passing again.

She was supposed to be Widow but schedule fucked it up.

Some "leaks" last week implied she was. It's entirely plausible.

Rumours say that Captain Marvel will appear in Infinity War Part 1 first. If that's true, we should know who's player her later this year.

playing*

>IT'S A T/V/ THREAD
>COMPANY WARS ARE SO FUN M I RITE?

If they're gonna do an end credits reveal they're not going to spoil it with that. Because Captain Marvel is only 2 months away from Infinity War.

It's gonna be great.

Didn't they shift the schedule?

Good choice, if it started filming right now. By the time it actually gets made, Blunt will be too old.

There is literally nothing wrong with skinny people. Why is it okay to hate on skinny people but not fat people?

Humans are naturally tribalist. Everyone wants to see the best team win. It's why sports is a Trillion dollar industry.

DC is the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I don't speak for anyone else, but I have stocks in Disney, so that's why I care about the Marvel vs DC wars.

isn't she pregnant again?

Wonder Woman, because the Aquaman movie will not even get made

I think Aquaman will be the highest grossing movie of all time.

There really isn't. Superhero movies are a guy thing. Female superhero movies always flop. Always.

Supergirl 1984 - flop
Tank Girl 1995 - flop
Barb Wire 1996 - flop
Catwoman 2004 - flop
Elektra 2005 - flop

They've tried the empowerment route and it failed. They tried the sexy route and it failed. They tried the grimdark route and it failed. They tried the comic book cartoony route and it failed.

You cannot successfully make a female superhero movie.

nobody hates on her because she's a skeleton. they hate on her because they're trying to pass her off as wonder woman. they even put her in a padded outfit (like the rest of them) to make her look more bulky because all that time in the gym didn't make her look the part enough. she still looks like an anorexic 11 year old, just with tighter abs.

Black Panther

SHAZAM

>giving a fuck about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

This

>TV series

Although the MCU is pretty much a series at this point, so whatever.

>Supergirl
>Tank Girl
>Barb Wire
Not the same era as today.
Low production quality.
>Catwoman
>Elektra
Pandering to leather/latex fetishists.
Low production quality.

Wow it's literally Yar from the first series of TNG.