Why haven't I seen any thread about this?

Why haven't I seen any thread about this?

Because there's already been a dozen threads about it and there's nothing left to discuss.

Because X-Men is fucking stupid.

Because you're late and there's already been a bunch of them.

No one cares about these movies and everyone already knew it would be bad

Why aren't there any diehard faggots defending this flick like with Batman and Superman? At least the villain was cast well in this movie.

Don't EVER reply to my threads again! Understand!?

Don't EVER pretend your me in my threads again! Understand?

is this a reference

Because only DKeks are so immature that they can't just accept their movies suck and move on with life

is this a reference

I don't know why Disney doesn't just outright buy the X-Men back. Surely they have enough money for it.

is this a reference

Because no one expected this to be good. People have been shitting on it ever since the cast was first announced.

Don't ever reply to me or the OP ever again

They'd have to fork over enough money to satisfy Fox with a single payment for what Fox still perceives as a potentially very lucrative franchise in the long term. Which is hard to do, because whatever payment Disney makes, Fox execs would be aware Disney perceives that amount as smaller than the potential return on investing in the franchise. So basically the only factor that would lead to Fox selling X-Men to Disney is them realizing they'll never even come close to being as successful at franchising as Disney. And admitting to this is not only damaging to Fox's pride, but to their reputation. If they sell a capeshit franchise to a rival capeshit company, then audiences will smell blood in the water and have a lesser opinion of Fox movies in general.

They'd make more money making movies on new characters that they don't have to spend millions on the rights to.

Because of bad RT reviews i might go and watch it!

>Why haven't I seen any thread about this?
wrong

Because whether you admit or not BvS had moments that made a bad movie almost great some people saw its potential

How's this news? All the X-Men films are below average.

TO-MATOES...WILL FAAAALLLL!

Compared to actual films yes but as capeshit goes DOFP and X2 are two of the best

is this the beginning of an epic new forced meme?

tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Tell that to dat boi!!!

>epic new meme
kys anytime

Nobody has seen it?

this is a reference!