Civil War

What was this bat signal type of thing at the end of Civil War? I don't remember it from the comics or cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Y8MEAUPlZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a really fancy OS

Fucking hell, thanks. I vaguely remember that shit now.

I must've missed this. Was the Wakonda scene not the end?

Why is Spidey wearing toe shoes?

Wakanda was the mid credits teaser. Spider-Man was after all the credits.

ffs why do Marvel do this?

all the marvel movies have 2 fancy after credit scenes.

one after the main credits, you know, main characters and crew, usually with some art as a backround

second after the loooong and tiny credits enumerating all the individuals who helped make the movie

Yeah, they've been doing this since at least Avengers.

I feel stupid now

Naw don't worry about it, I found out recently as well

are you for real? I missed Spidey scene after all the credits?

want a webm?

Thank you based user

Yes please

>"big guy"

for you

Here you go, fresh out of the oven.

YOU JUST KNOW Stark is gonna hit that aunt May ass with the force of a thousand suns.

She is asking him who hit him and if he managed to get a few punches in. Spidey answers it was a guy named Steve that a had a really big friend with him.

Thanks user

better question is why his shoes dont show all the toes
>stick to wall with finger tips
>wear boots
he should be wearing a pair of Vibram® FiveFingers™ KSO©

No problem

Since it's a spidey thread... I was wondering...

Spidey sensed when WS threw some shit at him from behind and ducked, clearly using his spidey-sense.

A minute later bird boy uses redwing to hit spidey with a rope and drag him out fo the building and spidey doesn't have precog then.

What gives?

now you know why the homecoming logo has that spider symbol

untrained. sloppy. ignored it. take your pick

>howard the duck

what in the actual fuck ive never seen this

>big guy

U
U
U
U

youtu.be/_Y8MEAUPlZk

Spider-sense doesn't allow him to dodge everything.

true, but should feel it beforehand not after, even if he doesn't dodge it

>let enemies know you're coming
Can any comic fans tell my why I'm wrong for thinking this is fucking dumb? Did they just put it in the movie to make a quick reference?

cuz regular fags like you and me would piss themselves in fear since they know spidey is a superhuman vigilante

Well Spidey says in that same page that he's bored of normal criminals that pose absolutely no threat to him. He's probably using the signal for shits and giggles.

But why in the movie

He doesn't have precognition; he just has enhanced senses. Redwing probably didn't seem big enough to be a threat. He was also busy talking.

He never used it in the movie. It was just a little bonus scene at the end of Civil War.

Because spidey has always been, above all else, a cheeky cunt.

None of the movies captured that, seems Marvel is going full authenticity style.

was getting orange slices part of his plan?

it didnt attack him anyway. so it didnt set him off

>quick reference
homecoming logo. and no, they got rid of that pretty quick. people get nostalgic but comics were TRASH until like the early 2000s. seriously. no sense to be had, people dont act like people, shit just happens, no consequences, propaganda out the ass for earlier comics, 80s EDGE and mullets, 90s EDGE and spikes, no art real art design to keep everything from looking like shit. as much shit as people give comics today, older ones were complete ass. i remember when i was reading the early issues in the amazing spiderman, and was blown away by how childish, aggressive, shameless and stupid people were for literally no reason. i was equally blown away by the fan letters posted at the end where people were amazed by the "life-like" characters

pretty much this

explain the orange slices quip, is it something from the antman movie?

Ant-Man needs to eat orange slices to regain energy after being Giant, like when kids eat orange slices after playing sports.

The way his Spider-Sense works is that he feels a tingling when he is directly being threatened and the intensity of the sensation is proportional to the intensity of the threat. He doesn't automatically know exactly where the danger is going to come from though his heightened reflexes and reaction time usually give him enough of an edge to spot and dodge the danger.

It isn't perfect though as it can't detect things that aren't directly threatening him (which would include Redwing flying in front of him, it wouldn't have hurt him if he did nothing so it's not going to trigger his Spider-Sense), very mild threats are also hard to detect and it is possible to overwhelm his Spider-Sense to the point that it becomes useless.

oh it's a cultural reference? we don't have that particular one in Euroland.

>it wouldn't have hurt him if he did nothing

How come? It shot a line of something to catch and drag him. I'd say that's threatening.

Yeah, but a lot of Americans didn't get it either.

it shot a magnet line at his metal web shooter. that by itself shouldnt set him off. but its too late after that to do anything about dragging him off into space

Fair enough.

i've never heard of that

That's supposed to be Aunt May? She looks like she's almost his age...

Yeah aunt May is a hottie now. Even Starks call her "your overly hot aunt" or some shit

>She looks like she's almost his age

You have some bad perception of age. He looks 15, she looks 35.

"aunt hottie" too lool

>she looks 35
shes 50 and looks like shes in her late 40s

he says 'unusually attractive aunt" and this too he is right

>your unusually attractive aunt
>better tell Aunt Hottie I'm taking you on a field trip

>people think this cgi garbage is better than Batman v Superman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anyone noticed how Tomei just makes funny faces at Parker, but there is no actual dialogue between May and Tony?

A friend of mine things Tomei and RDJ were not filmed together.

what the fuck is this power rangers shit

>even cgi garbage is better than Batmanslaughter vs Murderman

tell your "friend" hes an idiot

Yes there is?
>It's so hard for me to believe that this is someone's aunt.
>Yeah, well, they come in all shapes and sizes, you know.

Yeah, May was green screened into the scene

The Power Rangers don't get their movie until next year, then they appear in Infinity War f-a-m.

>non-gender neutral uniforms

It's 2016, come on.

>that this is someone's aunt.

says while looking at Peter.

Don't remember the CGI being that obvious in the movie. His first fight was really cool.
>That part where Bucky jumps and stumbles a little and Black Panther jumps and lands like smooth mother fucker.

>29 cuts in a 45 second scene

jesus christ, now I understand why I thought CW was retardedly shot

I think his friend is spot on
and by the way, i couldnt believe the number of compositers credited on this movie, easily 30 or more, and thats not including vfx studios compositers.

this?

That part is cool too but it's the one where they jump off the side of the building I think ater the roof top fight a little bit before this.

The way he stands up, goddamn. Black Panther was one of the best parts of this movie.

In the comics Aunt May is actually Pete's Great Aunt, which is why she's old compared to him, not so in film.

I gotchu

>We haven't met yet, I'm Clint.
>I don't care

REKT

Aunts come in all shapes and sizes

Someone on the design team mains Hwoarang from Tekken.

Das it mane, thanks. It's bad ass in the theater because you could hear Bucky and Cap's landing but Black Panther's was quiet.

>something a 15 year old is fucking dumb!

No shit, idiot.

Lets run a highlight reel of you at 15 and see all the dumb fucking shit you did.

fuck. i read that as
>I'm CIA

Completely untrue.

>bat signal

God damn they fucked it up so badly

shitty marvel writing, what else

This is favourite scene of my wifes son.

holy shit. nope. im done. if its not raid tier im not watching it, fucking hell is this halle berrys catwoman?

CAPESHIT FANS. Is Antman worth watching? The only ones I like are Captain America, but I'm interested in watching Antman before watching Civil War since he is in it and I don't know shit about him. I've heard its good for a super hero movie, is that true?

these guys have super powers man

no they dont

Everything you heard is true.

alright. i guess its just me who cant bench press helicopters

14 cuts in a 15 second clip

no wonder this generation has adhd

I still wish Spider-man was already an acknowledged member of the team that they always forgot about or didn't like to bring along because he was a kid, it would have made sense considering he would have been in New York for the battle in Avengers 1. Homecoming could have elaborated on that presence and his desire to be an Avenger while being stuck in school for every conflict.

none are superfluous

Spidey only got his powers 6 months ago senpai, the first avengers movie was around.. 2? years ago in the MCU, not sure.

Also, the fights were centered in the center of the city downtown, spidey lives in queens.

the avengers came out in 2012. so it happened 4 years ago because their time follows ours. peter wouldve been 11 at the time

R
Downey looks old as fuck there.

well hes 64 already. plastic surgery is magic

>Better shine it for the cops, too, lest they think somebody other than Spider-Man tied those criminals up in a spider web.

Im a marvelfan, and i think the editing in CW is atrociously fast. I have a strong feeling this is due to the multitude of vfx studios involved besides ILM. as fast cuts makes subpar cgi looks better.