Saw it last night

3.5 to maybe 4/5. Better than expected, final fight was anticlimatic though.

if true can you give all spoilers that I ask

>do they show nerzhul
>do they show night elves?
>do they have any visions fo the future?
>is the music good? any riffs from the games?
>whats the most emotional scene?
>illidan?
>any other races?
>how much magic arcane explosions?
>monsters from game?
>sargeras?

nice quads

is it
>fun
or
>2deep4u

???

>yes
>blood elves
>yep, this pretty much sets up sequels
>the music wasnt to great or anything, but not bad. some scenes (like the orcs entering the dark portal) where pretty well done
>when lothar's son dies
>no illidan
> dwarfs, humans, gnomes, and elves. dwarfs are pretty funny as expected. other races are not as prevalent, but i imagine they will be if there are other warcraft movies
>moderate amount, cool stuff
>well of course
>nope

its fun, but there is a message about war being shit and no one really wins. it doesnt shove it in your face or anything.

Does it follow the plot of the original game at all or does it just pander to the WoW audience?

>gnomes
lie
into the trash your thread goes

you see a couple of them at ironforge briefly.

never played warcraft RTS, just world of warcraft MMO. so i cant really answer.

Does Doomhammer betray and kill Blackhand and take his place as Warchief?
Is Medivh killed by Khadgar and Lothar?
Does Gul'dan have Durotan murdered?
Does Stormwind fall at the end?

>yes
>by lothar only
>he kills durotan his self, they are fighting each other in a brawl for honor (or whatever its called) and Gul'dan is getting his ass kicked at first until he uses some of that magic and kills Durotan
>Stormwind does NOT fall

>Gul'dan fighting in a brawl for honor
What the fuck? He's a schemer who should have Durotan be betrayed and murdered by his men

How are they gonna set up the second war and the forging of the Alliance without the fall of Stormwind?

Well Doomhammer DID betray Durotan (the scene in the trailer where he is talking to Lothar about "saving his people." After that Durotan challenges Gul'dan to the brawl. Gul'dan is a schemer dont you worry.

> is garona half human or half draenei?
> do Saurfang and/or Drek'Thar appear?
> blood elves or high elves? because blood are a product of Arthas shenanigans...
> btw, is Lordaeron in the movie?
> Daelin Proudmoore?
> Garithos?
> KelThuzad?

Are blood elfs pretty? Slim and elf like?
Or just humans with green glowing eyes and plastic ears?

>half human-half orc
>nope
>im 99% sure that these are blood elves. you dont see to much of them or anything, and they never say for certain but they arnt blue and they had long white hair.
>yep and it looks pretty
>there was a good amount of sub-characters, but if he was i dont recall
>dont think so, but again maybe he was and i just missed him
>nope

they look pretty exactly like they do in WoW.

High Elves are what Blood Elves used to call themselves before Arthas destoryed Quel'thalas. They were never blue like the Night Elves.

How was the CGI? Was it realer than real life?

haha well then they are certainly high elves.

the movie was visually orgasmic for me at some scenes. But this is also coming from a guy who had no problems with the trailer. I think most people will have to agree with me though once they see it.

oh, well :(

>half-human half orc
how do they plan to explain that shit? I mean, the lore is mess in that regard
>the coolest orcs are nowhere in sight
sadkeanu.jpg
High elves are supposed to have blue eyes, the green comes after they get cucked by Arthas i hope they didnt change it
Eh, i didnt have any hopes to see Kelthuzad this soon anyways, unless he is a little kid with a cat or something.

so the final fight scene was without a climate?

Holy shit few niggles but this is sounding great so far i can let them off for some stuff.

few more questions then.

>Grommash is he epic?
>Is there emotional scenes? Like is it as effective as the WoD cinematic?
>Do we see Outlands a lot?
>Do we see much of the World?
>Any Rogues in the film?
>Any famous weapons like Ashkandi shown?
>Any team fights that look like a raid or something? Or an instance?
>How much Magic do they use and do they have the sound effects from the game?
>How does draka die?
>Is guldan evil? Does his eyes turn red?
>You mentioned there are stuff setting up for future films what do they show?

Fuck it im heyped!

Kel'Thuzad was an old man in Warcraft 3 so he would be far older than a little kid at this time

>he cool
> yeah a couple that got to me emotionally. Like when Lothar's son dies. Ouch.
>decent amount and mostly at the beginning. not as visually appealing as the other places honestly.
>we see quite a few different areas, all of them looking really neat.
>hmm..not really.
>not sure to be honest
>nope
>Pretty decent amount of magic, all visually appealing and cool. No idea about the sound effects.
>Orgrim Warhammer sends an assassin after her ass. She manages to send baby Thrall down a river moses style before she fights the assasin. They both end up killing each other.
>Evil yes. Not red but green
>The orcs and humans hate each other now and the war never really ended i guess you could say. It doesn't set anything up directly but i assume it is.

And you didn't think to take a picture?

>>Orgrim Warhammer sends an assassin after her ass. She manages to send baby Thrall down a river moses style before she fights the assasin. They both end up killing each other.

confirmed for bullshitting once again

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He does though. A few scenes after he betrays Durotan.

>What was the best moment?
>Is it a MArvel film filled with quips or is it epic?
>Is it the best Vidyakino to date?
>Any trolls?
>Forsaken?
>Is it all feminist bullshit?
>Is the love story with garona good? Does she betray?
>Any dragons shown?
>Any cool stuff?
>How long in ironforge?
>What do the gnomes do?
>Any actual crafting happening?

I thought they were friends why would he betray Durotan?
Wait is orgrim the bad guy? I thought durotan and orgrim are the ones that create that whole section in barrens with orgrimmar being the capital in durotar?
WTF, betrayers? is this true?

orgrim and durotan never even went to kalimdor, thrall named durotar and orgrimmar after them

>doesnt know about anything
read some of the books, Jesus

what? they are both long dead before orgrimmar is built

>There where a lot of badass moments on both sides, most of the action scenes where really neat. I think Lothar was the coolest character.
>It has quips, but its not Age of Ultron or anything. Its not as serious as Lord of the Rings either (although there are moments that are even more brutal than anything in LoTR
>It be good
>No
>No
>No
>Was not a fan of the love story subplot. And yeah she does betray.
>No
>Yes...
>Not very long, maybe three minutes.
>There where two gnomes in ironforge. Lothar is walking with a Dwarf talking to him, when he accidentally bumps into a gnome who says something along the lines of "hey mister." And Lothar is like "sorry."
>Kinda. When in ironforge, the Dwarf is showing Lothar a new weapon called a "boomstick" (its a blunderbuss.) The humans eventually use these to battle the Orcs.

The original game did not have a good plot. It was just a good RTS. WoW also has an audience, unlike WC. It's a shit audience that's spent years gobbling up some of the dumbest vidya design and writing ever made, but that just makes it a better audience.