twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's compare them.

this is reddit, this is memes

Results seem inconclusive to me.

>wanting it is the same as being able to take it
1 is all she'll be able to handle.

But they're bigger and blacker.

>Munn actually does weapon training for Apocalypse
>Jlaw just sits in a chair and has her head painted then leads the entire X-Men just cuz

Wee.

Someone post that interview where she says she only has male friends and casually sucks them off whenever they hang out.

Probably doesn't exist, but thanks for the boner.

pretty sure jlaw can't compete

thats a nice beard

she really can't. their bodies are on par but Munn's face is superior.

Was kind of skelly looking at her last shinding but for the movie she's looking purty good..

>their bodies are on par

you out of your goddamn mind? Jlaw is a whale in comparison.

Check the late late show with Craig Ferguson or it could have been an interview done at a charity event, it exists because I've seen it.

youtu.be/cVBvBfTLe-o
@4:50

>brown forehead
>pink cheeks
>pale chin
>3 different colors on her face
Nicely done

bad bait. seriously do you expect me to take that?

I'd add a fourth colour to her face namsayin'?

>Using the Marvel Masterpiece series of cards from the mid-90's
True patrician

>tfw olivia will never shit on your chest

our world is a cruel one

Where's Renner and Evans to BTFO this bitch

She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend, especially without the years of social alienation is really annoying. All she's trying to do is get awkward kids to think she's attainable and she creates a safe image to back that up so she won't be considered an "adult" model/actress. Her lack of nude pictorials shows how she is trying to court men of all ages to pine for her.

I probably think Munn is hotter now than I did as a horny teen. Her personality is kind of awful, though I did like her more after she did O&A and was super fucking nervous and awkward.

I expect you to use your fucking eyes, look at the damn trailers and tell me they have the same body, remember, one of them is wearing thick ass body armor to hide their bulk and the other one isn't.

Aaron Rodgers is gay

JWhale can not fucking compete.

JLaw hasn't fucked up her face with plastic surgery

did you fucking retards already forget about that?

>I did like her more after she did O&A and was super fucking nervous and awkward.

I found the idiot

You know she went topless in Magic Mike, right?

He's a Sup Forumsedditor, he can't let go of shit she did 10 years ago.

Thats Megan Fox

Munn is hotter than Lawrence but thats not really saying much

JLaw's face is already fucked so she doesn't need to fuck it up.

JLaw has huge tits that don't need a push-up bra

Reminder that Sup Forums will meme like these are bad tits

>the bait got worse
come back when you're buying the good shit bro

those are shit tits

Lets see yours

fair point, but the face is inferior.

Jlaw is a neverwas incapable of showing emotion on her face. All she had was her looks and now we've seen everything even her sucking a dick. , there's no coming back from that. She's a spent cum dumpster

>I'm just go to keep saying bait a lot like a fucking moron, here's a gif too!

That's what I thought.

She is a sexy semi comedienne. Did you think she was serious you fucking neckbasement?

her tits got that lazy eye look going on

She usually plays up an arrogant cunt character. Was good to see her brought down to earth.

Worse tits than I have ever had excepting a lesbian single mother. Not memeing

m8 if they both looked like they belonged to the same person you might have had a point

Idk Jlaw has a better ass, plus her fake "bro-tier" personality seems to be more genuine than Munns. She'll turn it on when everyone is looking, in the middle of a 'star studded' gala or the oscars..
Munn will only act like a geek/lame when she knows nobody is watching

Jlaw>x>>>OM

That's why shes an A-lister

Is that Nas?

Not anymore

are you upset?

when the fuck did that happen?

Looks like weight loss to me.

I never liked Munn but from what i've heard she's really taking the role seriously, She's lost 12 pounds, doing her own stunts and insisted on the comic-style costume.

I'm actually impressed.

desu i dunno but she was recently on celeb blogs for using "japanese potatoes to look young" and people were like "bitch please you had surgery" i couldnt spot someone who has it but i gotta admit her face looks different, like shes trying to eradicate the fact she half asian.

>You will never share an elevator ride with this succubus looking at you in this manner.