Should white men give up on white "women" and go for the brown ones?

Should white men give up on white "women" and go for the brown ones?

My girlfriend is a light skinned brown chick (Brazilian looking quadroon), and we plan on having five kids together and being together for the rest of our lives

What's stopping YOU from doing the same?

>he bought into the having kids meme

Me in the middle

I like women that look similar to me, sorry. Nothing more to it.

my white, austrian wife is stopping me OP

Nothing wrong with dating hispanics assuming they are iberian or have very little negro or indian muck in them.

But really though South American Indians look ugly with the exception of a few rain forest fuccgirls

4 outta 5 gonna have small heads

That sounds nice user. I've had some bad times in relationships so I'm abit scared.
But race etc who gives a fuck, find a girl you love, who loves you back, be happy because life is short and hard.

Damn Eva Mendes went from top hot bitch to nobody like almost instantly...only one I can remember doing the same was that chick in Sin City and Clerks 2

Not Brazilian Indians though, that's why the country is mixed.

Desperate Housewives had to end eventually

Most Latin Americans are mostly Native American, though. The huge majority is mestizo (usually with more people being more Indian than European).

t. Chilean

But movies?
>I like women who look like me
>nothing more to it
Sure.

White girls surpassed us in dating dark skins but we can try to catch up and get even in this race of race mixing.

White girls betrayed us, I say we never turn back and go with Latinas

Asian girls are sweet but I don't want half Asian kids bro

That's a different Latina milf of the month.

mirin them tats

>but I don't want half Asian kids bro
why? surely you're not affected by the propaganda spewed by r/asianmasculinity ;^)

t. weón

Well I feel sheepish

Based af

>women that look similar to me
>sisters and mom will look most similar
Fucking christ you inbreeding faggot. Enjoy your retarded and deformed kids.

Idk but i'd go gay for the gossling

You'd take whatever you could get.

Is it really propaganda if it's effectively a warning about the ramifications of them existing.

>implying you wouldn't want this

That goes for this entire thread.

Checked and I'm gay for him already :^)

I wouldn't say give up but in general yes. Especially if you're a manlet. Hispanic women generally are much better to manlets than white and asian ones because they are so short themselves.

If you're decent-looking, have blue or green eyes, and speak passable spanish you should have no trouble hooking up with a good-looking latina. They go crazy over that sorta shit.

>What's stopping YOU from doing the same?
Crippling anxiety and loads of issues.
But I don't blame Jews for my own inadequacies like Sup Forums does.

I'd rather have half Asian kids that are at least good looking rather than some ugly brown shit-skin half spic kid. Asian chicks fucking love white guys, I'd marry one in heartbeat over a dirty spic.

>wouldn't fuck his own mother
are you some kind of faggot and/or don't love your mother?!?!

do vidya browny waifus count?

Lol. Obvious butthurt Asian girl detected .