/got/ general

anime adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/eqknsk.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ser alliser thorne

memes aside, wasn`t Pycelle farting all the time in the books?

my dick is on fire

Tickets to the ruse cruise still available, get 'em while they're hot!

Friendly reminder Emilia is a total sweetie irl

It's fucking flat out true that Jon is described as the spitting image of Ned Stark on multiple occasions. He is called a north man's north man.

Is Jon is a Targ then GRRM is a fucking hack.

nth for (farts)

*pooooooot* =3

haha

why is he so perfect, /got/?

Reminder that for super sekrit reasons Jon was referred to in script as LC, and Carice nicknamed Kitt "Long Cock".

If the Baratheons were usurpers, why was Stannis' blood so powerful?

Did he get magic blood the minute that Bobby B sat on the throne

I cant wait to laugh at rickonfags when osha is one of the flayed burning women and he gets shot down by ramsey in episode 9/10

Targ ancestry. It was a grandmother, I believe?

I want to marry Maisie!

This

a.pomf.cat/eqknsk.webm

they're descended from one of aegon's cousins IIRC, that's why robert was even able to make a claim in the first place

>"Power is a shadow on the wall"

It's the belief of millions.

>mfw Varys doesn't have a cock

>GRRM is a fucking hack

FTFY

Oath breakers in the episode:
Jon even though he is fair on the technicality
Smalljon
Dany. She broke the oath of her marriage by not going to Vars Dothrak.
Why are you arguing the title?

Jon Snow leads an army of wildlings against Boltons, outnumbered 6 to 1.

Ramsay frees Rickon and tells him to run. Rickon flees, then Ramsay keeps taking shots at him. Jon rides to save Rickon but Rickon gets shot just before he reaches him. It is unknown if Rickon survives(I'd say he is a goner, though, because DABID needs more reaction videos on YouTube).

Wildlings get rekt, and a pile of bodies form in the middle of the battle. Wildlings climb to the top of the pile after getting encircled by Bolton spearmen and having nowhere to retreat to. Tormund kills Umber.

Just when defeat looks certain for the good guys, CIA arrives with the knights of the Vale to shatter Ramsay's flank. Ramsay retreats back into Winterfell.

Wun Wun breaks Winterfell's gates down only to get shot in the eye and killed by Ramsay. Jon reaches Ramsay and beats him to death.

Him and Sansa re-unite.

Reminder that Starks go extinct this season.

I can't wait to laugh at "spoiler" fags when they realize the episode 9 spoilers were posted by an HBO plant to get everyone on the ruse cruise

I'm honestly surprised that they haven't shoehorned The Rains of Castamere or the fucking bear song into this season

i can't wait to laugh at you for not seeing something being obvious that they should have THIS IS A RUSE flashing on screen

Doesn't excuse her shit acting.

Butthurt Stannisfags trying to be more relevant than fartposters and failing miserably.

>Starks go extinct this season
>Jon porks Sansa and gives her a little Stark in her belly

Pick 1

>Sansa, Arya, and Bran are all still alive
>Starks go "extinct"

Huh?

Bullshit, Mance's blood could be used, as could the Redbeard's (descendant of old king-beyond wall).

How are Starks extinct when Bran, Sansa and Arya still live?

wow it's almost like he could look like ned's sister or something

Nice funfuction

Freak

And how do you know about Mance's ancestry?

Why the fuck was this guy wielding two swords. I liked being able to see the battle, but it was handled so fucking awfully. We're led to believe this is how the best swordsman in all of Westeros fought? By turning a fucking sword around in one hand and swinging it like a retard?

>Just when defeat looks certain for the good guys, CIA arrives with the knights of the Vale to shatter Ramsay's flank. Ramsay retreats back into Winterfell.

THE WALL WAS ONE THING, BUT YOU KIDS WOULDNT LAST ONE MINUTE IN WINTERFELL

>Pick 1
ok
>Starks go extinct this season

Keep licking that GRRM heel. But his wife said RLJ isn't happening anyway and I'll believe it.

Get that fake Spartacus da fuck outta here

>mfw Jon has a tiny dick

Dabid is a fucking genius, these quips get me every time how does he keep doing it

The teaser makes it look like Sansa will be with Jon since she arrives at castle black next episode. So she will go south with Jon. Then cia shows up on his own maybe?

Also what's your problem with reaction videos?

tbf, all of the starks are boring

One Stark boy still stands. Figuratively.

Posting Japanese ASOIAF covers for you OP.

>ser arthur dayne, greatests swordsman in westeros

>killed by the first spear or arrow thrown his way

fucking hell.

Preston said Jon was the Oathbreaker in the title before his video was taken down. Preston is our guy. Ergo, Jon is an oathbreaker.

>fake Spartacus
Fartacus

If she wants to see a real resurrection, she should lay hands upon my dick.

Lol Robin and his Vale army could beat every house 1v1 except for the Tyrells if they wanted to

Because one guy keeps saying Jon broke his oath and the title only means that

Provide story pls. I want to hear about my chubby queen.

Emilia was so hot.

So you dont want a jon fucking sansa scene?

The baratheons are targ bastards

Women's children take their husbands names and bran has a broken dick.

>(farts)

I make eucnich jokes. He makes dwarf jokes.

the poor girl's had enough manlet penis inside her. let a big guy have her for once.

So is that "Jon is an oathbreaker, the fact he died doesn't mean shit" guy legit? Is he right or just retarded? I mean it does say "all the nights to come"

Jon is a Targaryen fucking shit.

Bran can't father children because he is a cripple.

Sansa and Arya are women. They don't pass on the family name.

Maybe. The leaks said that they re-united, though.

Nothing, but the show basically revolves around shock deaths at this point.

damn, hbo's casting really nailed arya

>grasping this hard

I await your answer with citations and proof.

1st for E-meal-ia clark

That's photoshop user

A true Spartacus fan would have tolerated Liam and eventually come to like him. He did his best, and while Season 3 wasn't that great, he did the character justice. Not everyone can be Andy.

The one where shirtless Ramsay meets nights kings was funnier.

but dabid thought it was cool!

In reality yeah it was stupid, he could just use Dawn and a shield like any knight would

Sansa and Arya cannot produce children named Stark, unless the marry Bran. I highly doubt Bran will make it out of that tree alive. Not in the books anyway. DABID might have other plans. Maybe Tony Stark shows up to give Bran robot legs and they all live happily ever after.

Lyanna's seed is strong

>mfw Mance is actually rhaegar

>cripple who presumably can't have sex
>gurls

No one will pass on the Stark name.

>At last I have finally become Game of Thrones, an adaptation by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss

what did he mean by this?

>cripples can't have sex

What....

I was expecting a fart at the end of this.

I'll be honest with you: It doesn't fucking matter

There is gonna be no repercussion whatsoever

>Raydar
>Ray-dar
>Ray-gar
>Rhae-gar
>Rhaegar

HOLY FUCK

>Bran can't father children because he is a cripple.
Why not? You know something about Bran's junk that I don't know?

so did they just have no idea what to do with the story and decided to just make it a comedy?

Did someone say anime?

>implying meera doesnt regularly milk bran with her mouth and then deposit his seed with her fingers

Can Bran even impregnate anyone at this point?

He's described as having strong Stark features, which only plays into the idea that he is half Targ, since their features are very recessive.

dick still work nigga.

In the show they say Bran will get out of the cave. But he won't father any children. It says so in the books.

Who knows what DABID might be up to, though? They might kill Rickon and make Bran able to reproduce.

Where were you when Spartacus won the Cleganebowl?

Thank the lords for Crixus and Gannicus

Holy fuck

Do you think GRRM got to bang any of the actors on this show?

This is awesome, please go on.