Wonder Woman

Does she look the part?

Snippet from the new cast photo

Gross.

No

No.

Really? Am I the only one that think she looks amazing?

ayyyyyyyy

Better looking than any woman any of you will ever touch.

Ever.

is that her twin sister in the middle? Rat doesn't fall far from the cheese.

>TITTIES XD

Grow up.

what a mess

What is the fascination with ogre WW? Her look, like ever hero, has varied massively over the ages. Nobody shits on Cavill because he doesn't have an 80" chest.

Regardless, Gal towers over Steve Trevor in this photo.

The photo in OP, from only a few days ago, shows that Gal is much bigger than in your left pic.

Explain.

Nope

Dr Luthor, I'm Amazon

I'm legitimately shocked that this got a resounding negative reaction here.

She's a big woman. you can tell in this photo standing around other people. Just cuz she's slender dosn't mean she's an average petite woman.

Left pic is from 5 years ago

her feet are so sexy. i want wonder woman to beat up me, drag me to her greek island, and then enslave me to her feet forever. i want to only subsist on the nutrients from her footsweat and footgrime.

She may be a terrible Wonder Woman, but she's cute as fuck

It does seem Sup Forums (and Sup Forums) have made up their mind about WW and aren't going to change that.

DELETE THIS

Disgusting ratfaced tranny hooker

Reported

I suppose this gives you an insight into Sup Forums's state of mind.

The moment you just KNEW Gal Gadot haters fucked up.

It tells me this is your first day on Sup Forums if you think only Sup Forums took issue with princess kike.

Can't forget the pic.

>princess kike

>those luscious earmuffs

GADOT YES

Get down on your knees and apologize

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

You're not alone. Her accent's kind of hot, too. I just hope she can act, since there wasn't really enough screentime in BvS to judge one way or the other.

Any word on how they're handling her origin?

wew

>Any word on how they're handling her origin?
We have seen set shots of her rescuing Steve Trevor on a beach, she was wearing a Toga. So pretty sure we are going to get a few scenes in Themyscaria (sp) at least.

As far as zeus vs clay is concerned, or anything about why the amazons left man behind, no idea.

>ok Greenstein, in this scene you'll do an offbalanced tippy toe high kick, annnnnnnnnnnd GO

HNNNNNNNNG

i want her to kick me and then trample my face with her sexual soles

I'm actually kind of hoping they leave the pantheon out of it.

She doesn't look bad. Still wish she had blue eyes, but she looks a lot less emaciated than she did when she was cast.

>wonder women gonna be a stick
>lol she'll be GOAT, you guys just want titties
>Vikander gonna be lara croft
>OMG SHE IS A STICK. I WANT MUH TITS
Hmmm...

Why do you even care if she is getting shooped? What's your angle other than the most pathetically blatant ones?

Literally a skeleton.

>I'm actually kind of hoping they leave the pantheon out of it.
Well in BvS she said she has defeated beasts no of this world. So that may be a hint towards the pantheon.

Right now I'm leaning towards Legend Of Wonder Woman adaption.

I'm not familiar with that one, I don't believe. Can you give me the Cliff's notes version?

Looks like the sloth guy in Se7en

She has a little more definition in her shoulders

She's no Ariel Khadr but I guess she'll do

If they have to shoop muscle on to her for every frame of the movie they shouldn't have even cast her in the first place user. There are plenty of women out there who can look, act, and sound the part of Wonder Woman without grotesque levels of image editing.

So is shooped?

>Cliff's notes
I haven't read whole story, so this will end abruptly.
>Young Diana is being groomed to be a princess, created from clay and is mortal, her mother wants her to become queen and be granted immortality
>She doesn't like having to learn language and niceties while other girls get to run around and play
>She uses her authority to get the head of the guards to train her in combat behind her mothers back
>For years she escapes into the forest to train and explore
>One day Steve Trevor washes up, Diana discovers him
>Lot's of commotion on the island, Diana's Aunt's are shown to be working with dark forces to seize the throne, they want to kill Steve and blame queen for his arrival
>Zeus appears and says there will be an open trial by combat, whoever wins decides Steves fate
>Diana secretly enters and wins, she decides to return Steve to the edge of the island
>Her mother gives her the traditional armour for being champion of combat
>While rowing him out to sea, a water beast attacks and washes her away from Themysciria
>She wakes up in Boston
>Stumbles upon a party and saves a drunk falling off a balcony, draws attention to herself
>A girl lies and says diana is her cousin and takes her in
>Diana has a dream about a man wielding her mothers amulet and resurrecting soldiers in the great war to do evil things
>She decides she has to go to the battlefields and confront this man and work out how he got her mothers amulet

There is some more depth. When she leaves the island she will forget how to get home, which is why she wants to find the amulet, it's the only link to her world. The amulet can also only be wielded if it was gifted by her mother or if her mother died, so she needs to work out what happens.

I can work with that. I'm still half-hoping that they sidestep the added complication of the Greek pantheon. I got my own pet "Ancient Aliens" theory at work here.

I think they will go with it because it's quite a modern take and has plenty of elements that will fit on film well. Not to mention you have a SJW insert character (who actually isn't overbearing) which will help them push the female route.

Act 1 could have lot's of interactions with weird animals, places and themes on Themyscaria, ending with the trial by combat. Act 2 could be her getting stuck in the outside world, finding herself, being on her own, being a hero, finding the link to her island in the amulet. Act 3 can be her going to the great war, seeing the damage man can do, discovering how to get home and defeating the villain.

It stays true to the character throughout and doesn't drown you in the pantheon.

Is there a high def version of this?

What's the alien theory?

They're at the same height with her wearing heels and Chris Pine is a borderline manlet
She's tall but she is not notably tall... so what?

Stop posting this, bottom pic isn't her

She has inches on him in the OP photo, she is 5'10". Throw some inclines in her boots and you can get above 6' easy.

Not her, you idiot
But you already know from the other 10 times you posted

I'm going to spoiler this, because I honestly think I might be on the right track here:

When Clark first finds the scout ship, the ramp's already deployed and the door is open. Once he's inside, he finds the dead Kryptonian in a hibernation pod, then immediately looks over at one that's clearly open. There's even a prequel comic explaining how the ship got there, and it contained an ancestral member of the House of El - Kara. The comic ends with a silhouette walking off toward the horizon.

I believe that all the metahumans are going to be traced back to a Kryptonian genetic strain still present in humanity. Even what we've heard about how Wonder Woman "enchants" the weapons she wields just by using them could be seen as playing into this, as it's reminiscent of how Kryptonian invulnerability is in part due to their cells projecting a sort of protective "force sheath" around them that can extend to their clothes. Her "enchantment" could be seen as a variation on that same base trait.

I'm thinking maybe Kara Zor-El is going to turn out to be the founder of the Amazons.

>She has inches on him in the OP photo
If you don't know how perspective works

Besides, yeah, she is arguably 5'10, and Pine is about 2 inches taller, the same height as the heels... so?

>That last line
That would be cool.

>actually wanting the lolalienz theory to be true

GTFO

>If you don't know how perspective works
It's not a doctored photo or one where they got them all to stand at weird angles. That's a straight up photo and she is far taller.

Look at the position of their feet

i want to worship her feet. i want to be her footslave

Are they not in line, give or take a very small amount.

I want it from the angle of it being more streamlined and self-contained.

Personally, I dig the pantheon. I just don't think explaining it within the bounds of what's essentially a sci-fi universe is going to mesh well from a tonal and thematic perspective.

Let Superman be sci-fi. Others shouldn't just follow.

Besides, we already have Enchantress and Katana, visibly having magical stuff

That's very true.

Magic is easier to explain than a literal pantheon of Gods. Certainly in a movie that danced around the god-theme as heavily as BvS did.

Yes

This is exactly what I'm getting at. You could even make them Kirby 4th World stuff and be more comprehensible than trying to bring in "Clash of the Titans" levels of mythology.

Once again, I love it in the comics. I just don't think it would be something you'd want to delve into in a cinematic universe.

I don't think I would actually hate that. Amazonians were founded by Kryptonians. However as the kyprtonian genetics became more muddled they lost abilities. The stories of ancestors who could fly, breath frost and shoot fire became the basis for the pantheon mythology.

It would put WW somewhere below superman in strength and ability which I would be happy with.

Not to mention it would also provide a reason for their isolation and secrecy - they could have figured out a long time ago that a bunch of invincible god-like primitives would just all end up destroying themselves and the planet.

The only real problem I have with her is the bust size is not big enough. The same problem I had with the new Lara croft game by the Japanese.

someone post bvs upskirt shot pls

>Not to mention it would also provide a reason for their isolation and secrecy
I actually don't mind the "fuck men" thing. Especially if they live longer lives, they don't really need men, if anything men will only muddle the genetics.

nah

>not big enough
>enough

It's not big at all
In fact, it's absent

>Does she look the part?

What part? Height? That's the only one I can think of

Height and Ethnicity

I think she really attractive...just not wonder woman tho

What about her isn't WW?

Yes. Looks good.