Why in the grassy green fuck...

She's played by a chinkchonk now.

me on the left

diversity fampai. are you racist?

What's that?

COME WITH REEEEEEEEEE OR JUST WITH THEM

Whatever, we got Motoko.

Suck it, chinks.

You realise you don't have to fill in the subject bar you fucking redditor?

Because someone on the production team must have read the books and realized they don't look like actual children, you spectacular pleb.

>Although the men of the Seven Kingdoms called them the Children of the Forest, Leaf and her people were far from childlike. They were small compared to men, as a wolf is smaller than a direwolf. That does not mean it is a pup.
Bran Stark, Chapter 34 ADWD.

Now I'm not saying the new design is perfectly accurate either, but the original design was entirely wrong. It's like they purposefully went out of their way to make it the exact opposite of what she was supposed to look like. They literally could not have been more wrong.

Couldn't they have got an actress that doesn't ruin every movie she's in?

no more forest lolis ?

dropped

How did ScarJo get so ugly so fast?

we already determined the new version was better, fuck off

Far from childlike...Far from childlike...

>DABID! DABID! LET'S MAKE LEAF A CHILD DABID! JUST A LITTLE GIRL!

10 bucks the designer plays Guild Wars 2.

wat did she mean like this

Change the colors around and that is almost exactly how the CotF are described.

>
are you serious i didn't even realize (not a huge in depth fan of got) that this was the same character when season 6 started I thought "who is this retarded looking new character?" i really hate the "leaf child" thing in season 6 looks like some cheesy ass x men mystique with leafs and like others said, some autistic guild wars fan fic or something, really don't like it

but muh loli

Lastly, my character. Going back to my safe space in Sup Forums. Good bye.