Cast Robert's Rebelion show

Cast Robert's Rebelion show.

pic related as Tywin

also, fuck the chaosh of the general

Chris Hemsworth as Rhaegar

Alexander SkarsgÄrd as Rhaegar.

Someone pls post the Henry Cavill as Robert picture. Fookin' ACE m8.

Do you think we'll see the battle of trident?

Terrible, awful, disgusting choice and you should kill yourself for thinking that. Rhaegar's a sensitive, book reading, music loving type. He doesn't play football.

>Rhaegar's a sensitive, book reading, music loving type
>Badass Lyanna fell in love with this faggot

>fell in love
>implying she wasn't imprisoned and brutally raped to death by a twisted, sadistic monster

MFW

Stay dead, Robert.

Actors are too old, wasn't Rhaegar 24 by the time he was killed by a mace to the forehead?

How about this faggot?

That's a terrible choice for Tywin though. He doesn't suit him physically at all.

The actor that played Viserys should be Rhaegar. There you go.

Charlie Hunnam for Rhaegar.

Pic related Bobby B

Too short robert was over 6'5

dragonspawn get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Liking sensitive faggot
>he gets mace to head by one of the most masculine man
>but muh-h rhaegar

This guy.

Shave off the beard, give him some prosthetics and long hair. Boom fucking Bobby B. Approximate age and height, plus the strength. Not sure if he can act though.

Rhegar was superior.
Robert was just a butthurt delusional cuck who didn't get the girl.

i think he could pull it of

By superior you mean dying in the battlefield?

Definitely.

Ashara Dayne

>chest caved in with warhammer
>superior

Tom Hardy as Young Ned.

I can't really imagine him doing a good northern accent.

He was the superior man and you know it.
Robert Baratheon was all muscles and no brain. Lyanna knew it very well.

>Promise me, Ned.

No. Robert was NBA player tall but not freak of nature tall like the Mountain.

Bobby B's supposed to be in the neighborhood of 6'8", but since he also has to be attractive/able to be charismatic and act any big guy will do. So I'd say Cavill would be perfect for the role.

>Maced

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT'S A FUCKING WARHAMMER YOU GOD DAMN SHOW WATCHING PLEB GET OUT OF MY THREAD

Obvious choice for Rhaegar

Henry Cavill looks like a fuck idiot when he is angry. They'll need a guy that can be in a black rage for half the movie. The Mountain Actor is 6'9 that is well within the limits of Bobby's mentioned height.

Barristan Selmy?

any big guy will do?

Gerold Hightower

>Superior man
>Fucks up so bad that the whole Targ bloodline is almost completely eradicated
>Dies

Yeah but guys that big look off next to other actors. Having him as a one of the leads wouldn't work.

And Mark Addy's a 5'11" manlet but he did a fantastic job as Robert. It's just too unrealistic to think that they could find someone that big. Robert's supposed to be ATTRACTIVE and charismatic too and the Mountain's actor is a bodybuilder, not an actor. So while he did a great job in his role he probably has fuck all range. Don't forget that the actual Mountain is in Robert's Rebellion as well and he needs to be casted.

>Ned
>manlet

He looks more like the Mad King, if only he was older.

>Mountain is a bodybuilder

Fuck! There are so many people saying stupid shit in this thread. He's a fat strongman, not a bodybuilder.

Green (since it's green not purple in the show) contacts and a wig and he would be perfect.

>5'11
>manlet

An actual good Lyanna choice in a GoT thread in Sup Forums? Well fuck me

GRRM fucked up with the ages of these guys. Robert is supposed to be 21 and built like a brick shit house? You see any 21 year old that can match Roberts description?

You want his death on battlefield not complete annihilation of Westeros

Based Ian Mcdiarmid as Mad King Aerys

Patrick Stewart as Jon Arryn

We all know who would play JonCon

Sean Bean is 5'10"

Arnold Schwarzenegger? It's a fucking fantasy series dude, and given that he comes from a family known for breeding tall jacked dudes combined with having literally nothing to do all day except train and fuck girls it's not unrealistic.

And Rob's Rebellion Ned is supposed to be visibly shorter and less attractive than his older brother.

the mad king

The size is supposed to mean something, he smashed the face in of Rhaegar and sent the rubies on his armor scatter across a river.

You can't have a 5'11 lean dude give that kind of impact.

>Stewart as Arryn

>muh dick

impressive, very nice

This could work

balon greyjoy imo

this guy looks inhumanely beautiful, is he an actor?

Dickless model.

Cavill played Superman FFS, he can pull off the physique.

Because of the realities of television/film some things naturally have to be sacrificed, and unfortunately that's one of them. Yes the size would be good in that scene but literally every other aspect of Robert's portrayal would suffer. How could you expect a random strongman to demonstrate the kind of emotional range that a complicated character like Robert necessitates? Or be the kind of heartthrob that had girls all over Westeros and even Cersei Lannister for awhile head over heels? Or have the charisma to win over enemies as easily as he did after Summerhall?

this manlet meme needs to stop.

Perfect Rhaegar. He's supposed to be a sensitive pretty boy who happens to be good at fighting and not a professional does-it-for-fun rugged soldier type like Robert.

t.b.h. this is how I imagined rhaegar to be, should cast this dickless model for the flashback scenes.

t. Booty blasted manlet

>Promise me, Lyanna.

Isn't this guy dead or somethin'?

I'd rather they use Chris again, so we can see why Ned recognized him as Robert's bastard

no

fuckin shit, thats rhaegar

>picrelated was my euron

As someone who has sucked another man's cock for money, I can confirm that this thread is the gayest thing I have seen.

i got my cock sucked by a man and i also say its the gayest thread ever

As someone who secretly videotaped a dude sucking off another dude, I'll also say this is the gayest thread ever

Name?

So he was a beta nerd neet who only got laid because his daddy was the king and allowed him to kidnap a woman and drag her into a rape dungeon?
>mfw I just realized Rhaegar is what the average channer would be if his father was filthy rich and powerful

>says the dead "dragonrider" with a caved in chest