is /tv still pretending she isn't a qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MesjDMmJNjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's hot.

Most of Sup Forums is gay, sp they'll deny this

She's gross.

Penelope Cruz, that's a hot woman.

The woman you faggots are posting is like a huge foreheaded, nasty kike-faced hag.

*farts*

That was never the issue.
She's wrong to play WW.

anyone have a webm of the BvS upskirt shot? i would greatly appreciate it

WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT BRO SHE LITERALLY PERFECT

Penelope Cruz is PERFECTION. She's also from the best spanish-speaking country and has an accent that will make dicks explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=MesjDMmJNjk Not much here but I love this lady (also Almodóvar)

>big heaving sweet tits are considered "minor details"

And apparently *I'm* the fag for not finding her attractive.

besides her color and dress, gal looks nothing like the drawing.

You will never be wrangled down by a hot, sweaty Wonder Woman who pulls off her leather boots to reveal her divine, perfect beautiful feet and demand that you lick, suck, kiss, massage, and worship them

She'll never fly you back to her island and keep you as her personal foot pet for the rest of time

That armor is so stupid. I know she has tiny titties, you can't fool me with a costume. It looks ridiculous.

Retard.

Na she's not woman enough

It would probably look worse if it was flat like her

I can never tell if cunts like you are serious.

Would you not want to be consumed by Gal Gadot dressed as WW in a night of passion?

The fuck is wrong with you.

my dick is still pretending

never found her hollywood-tier attractive, not even at her prime. also, her name means literally PENIS, in spanish.

r*ddit please leave

yes, gal gadot is hot.

she's also a shit cast for WW.

>she's also a shit cast for WW.
Because?

>Wonder Woman
>no tits
No thanks. Next you're going to sell me on a hungry skelly as The Hulk, I imagine?

>people find massive noses attractive

Get the fuck out

...Only a night?

>Literally no ass

Was this suppose to be sexy?

She's hot.

But still a very skinny and shitty wonderwoman.

Was that from Nikita ?

Sure but personally it'd be more due to the costume than her. It does A LOT of work making her look more attractive than she really is.

Gina Carano would have been a better pic. She's an athlete, a real athlete not a Hollywood athlete, that knows how to fight, and she's got the curves for the job.

WW isn't a fatty, but she isn't a stick either.

>inb4 people bring up that she can't act very well while ignoring that Gadot is just as bad of an actress as Carano.

This.

Neither of them is an acting powerhouse, so why not hire the one that looks the part and can do the physical acting, ie the stunts and fights, in a more realistic manner.

qt yes. strong amazonian sex goddess no

also her accent is disgusting

Her body is repulsive. Literally every other bikini extra in the frame has a better body.

To be really honest I thought she was with you.

Her theme is pretty hype, though.

Yeah it's one of the best things out of bevis.

>pretending
I'm not pretending she really isn't attractive unless you are attracted to every girl there is

She is inappropro to play an amazon warrior.

Reminder that Sup Forums is only butthurt about a slim Israeli wonder woman because their precious palestinians are landwhales

I was watching Deadpool and the whole time I was thinking "she will remain this silent though gurl the whole time"...

But the moment where her boob popped out had more character than any scene with Wander Woman in BvS

only dykes who post on /lit/ think gal gadot is attractive