If I was born in 95, do you consider me a le 90s kid or a disgusting filthy rotten repulsive 00s piece of trash?

If I was born in 95, do you consider me a le 90s kid or a disgusting filthy rotten repulsive 00s piece of trash?

AAAHHHH
PUTZA PUTZA PUTZA
DRUMS AND GUITAR SOUNDS

I HOLD ON SO NERVOUSLY...

00s trash obviously

You'd have to be born in the 70s or 80s to really appreciate the 90s.

It doesn't matter. Either way you were born too early to be a '10s kid i.e. the future master race who are infinitely more advanced due to their being raised on smartphones and social media from birth. Might as well just kill yourself

90s kids were born between 84 and 91.

You are probably a faggot that watched like the Cory in the House and shit

i grew up on movies like rambo/rocky/diehard/vandame

how does that make you feel?

str8 trash nigga

think 92/93 is the cut off

00 trash for sure. You didn't grow up in the 90s. And your list of movies is utter trash.

Is this a new meme?

>tfw first memories of movies are Robocop, Hellraiser, Fright Night, Elm Street, Terminator, etc..

Thanks for not giving a single fuck mom.

born in 1998 i'm a 90s kid

>1995

You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.

90s kid for sure.
Remember, anyone born in the 90s is a 90s kid - whether it's 1990 or 1999. Don't listen to the faggots telling you otherwise. They are just jealous 80s kids.

>no memories of the 90s
>I'm a 90s kid!

If you weren't old enough to appreciate the time you don't count.

89 should be the cut off. 5 years old in 1998 does not a 90's kid make.

Oh user

He's obviously joking.

>cory in the house
>shit
it was the best anime

>le reddit 00's meme

Everyone knows sienfield is the greatest anime.

VNs aren't anime you idiot.

Sopranos is clearly the best anime

Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park
Fight Club
Sicario

You're a real shit cunt

you're a disgusting millenial. 00's you're still 5 years old

>born in 84
>have absolutely no memory of the 80's

I can remember as far back as 91

1993 Glorious Master Race reporting in

Who the fuck actually remembers the very first movie they ever saw? I don't believe a single fucking person in this thread.

You don't remember your childhood? I remember watching Toy Story when I was 4 and talking about Buzz on the playground.

Some Disney movie
Todd and Copper
Lord of the Rings triology
ESB

born in 1991
>first movie
the lion king
>childhood defining movie
also the lion king, movie was pretty based
>adolescence defining movie
alien (1979)
>current favorite movie
cloud atlas (2012) maybe

I remember my very first movie nigger. I saw The Transformers the movie when I was 4 yrs old. shit was so cash

What going on in that picture

please tell me that is horse cum in that bottle

But that's almost certainly not the first you movie saw. It's just the first one you remember.

Conan the Barbarian
Aliens
Dune
Aliens

My dad raised me on the right movies

Do u have no parents ?

My nigga

>It's just the first one you remember.

According to my parents it's the first one I saw.

>20 or 21
>My first thought was how young he was
>mfw I've been on Sup Forums since I was 15 and still have a kneejerk reaction towards users younger than me

>oldfags will never understand early 00s nostalgia

>1990
>don't know first movie
>empire strikes back
>the room
>safe haven

It all went to shit in 2006

I'm honest when I say that Foster's Home and Camp Lazlo brings back a lot of memories.

No mate, you're a faggot

switch Pokemon and Phantom Menace and it's my list

who the fuck remembers, the first that comes to mind is ET
The Princess Bride
Leon the Professional
Filth

With the exception of ET every single one of those film is fucking amazing to this day.

Born in 1987
>first MOVIE
Don't remember. Remember being in preschool and they were showing some kind of Neverending Story-like late-80s fantasy movie and being terrified at how different it was from the world I understood. Probably wasn't the first. Remember watching pipi longstocking pretty early.
>Childhood defining MOVIE
Ninja turles and Star Wars probably.
>Adolescence defining MOVIE
Fight Club, ACO/kubrick in general, Fear and Loathing/Gilliam in general.
>Current favorite MOVIE
IDK. Probably need to go by genre. Current favorite MOVIE to think about is BvS. Because it is so fascinatingly bad.

someone for the love of god tell me what's going on in that picture

but what is a 90's kid? a kid born in the 90's ? a kid that expierienced all of the 90's and remembers it? there is no set definition since someone just made it up.

I read once on here that 93 was the final cut off. At that age, you were old enough to remember the golden age, but not enough to appreciate it.

>mfw
>doesn't post a face

Yeah you're an oldfag alright.

Anyway I've been coming since I was 14, I'm almost 27 now. Difference is back then newfags actually lurked before posting like retards, and that just doesn't happen anymore which is why youngfags and newfags are so cancerous these days. Post 2008 Sup Forums is a completely different site, and only a small step above reddit. So kneejerk reactions to these sorts of users is only natural.

1993 Master Race represent

i assumed it meant 1st movie seen in theaters

Man I loved Rocko and Ten and Stumpy and Johnny Bravo and the fucking chocolate fucking ball you would buy at the Walgreen's ans warheads. Born in 93 I remember just enough to wish for Men in black and aghhh real monsters again.

The first movie I saw in theaters was the Disney movie about the Indian girl who bangs the white dude with the long ass name I can't spell and autocorrect doesn't recognize.

Not that I remember it. The first movie I remember watching was The Hunchback of NotRadam

Here's me.
Go for it...

I-is she drinking horse semen?

>cunts born in the early 80's fucking thinking their 90's kids
I mean could you literally be more jelly of the real 90's kids?your a 90's kid when you were born 9082 and thinking that counds your fucked,

Truth. You're a faggot either way, OP.
Don't forget Chuck Norris(Delta Force/Code of Silence)

is she drinking horse cum senpai

Seriously, is '93 the most patrician year to have born in? I have that impression form a lot of things. Like this user says: >At that age, you were old enough to remember the golden age, but not enough to appreciate it.

This is true. I don't fully identify with anyone older, but also no one born in '94 onwards. They seemed too childish and with a lot of different values.

Anyone get this impression too?

Kids born in the early 80's are going to have been more 90's kids than kids born in the late 80's or early 90's. They were actually self-aware enough to be into the fashion trends and music and shit. I was born in 87 and I'd honestly consider myself more of an aughtsman than a 90's kid. I was watching the news and actively aware of movies and culture when I was 14. A lot more than when I was fucking 8.

Sorry OP, not a 90s kid. You will never truly know what it means to be a real 90s kid

I want to believe

but all I found is something about feeding her horse steroids
which in combination would only make it hotter

>year of birth

>first movie
Superman 1978 (who takes a 3 year old to a theater?)

I was shocked when I re-watched it years later when I was 10. I thought I had dreamed the whole part where superman flew around the earth really fast and turned back time, but that actually happened in the film. It is weird what things stick with you when you are 3 years old.

>childhood defining movie
Clash of the titans (1981) because this movie blew my mind as a six year old and I had a VHS copy that I watched every weekend for like a year straight.

>adolescence defining movie
Aliens. Too young to see it in theater due to R rating but I rented the fuck out of it.

>current favorite movie
Changes by mood. No single favorite.

I barely remember what movies I watched last year let alone some movie I randomly saw on tv when I was little. I do know I grew up watching soul train and ninja turtles cartoons but as far as movies go my earliest memories are beyond me. I vaguely remember watching starship troopers in theaters and Alien on tv when i was 7. But I know for a fact I saw movies before I was 7.

Wait scratch that, I remember watching mighty ducks when i was 4.

>84
>TFW I was born in 83 and am apparently an 80s kid

Eh, alright, that's cool.

Oh, right, thread.

>1983
>First theater experience
original TMNT
>Childhood defining movie
Godzilla 1985
>I'll take adolescent defining movie as probably high school defining movie so
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
>Current favorite movie
I don't have one, like too many movies to pick one.

>Who the fuck actually remembers the very first movie they ever saw?

Before cable TV and before VHS were common in homes, there were not a lot of movie options. There were a few movies on peasant TV but they often came on at 9pm (too late for a little kid).

That is why is so memorable. It was just as memorable as my first fair, and first circus. Those are all a really big deal to a 3 year old. It is like how you can remember each and every costume you had for Halloween growing up. That kind of thing.

Memories from ages 3 to 5 are always a bit hazy, but I do remember each and every movie I went to see at the theater. They were a big event for our household.

First movie really was 1978 superman. I remember eating glosset raisins and sharing popcorn with my brother. Second movie was the 1978 theatrical re-release of Pinocchio but I fell asleep halfway through.

First drive-in was a double feature of Game of death and some horror B-movie, but I fell asleep before it started. I don't even know what it could have been. The first horror movie I watched was Amityville horror the following summer (again at the drive in).

I didn't see Star wars until the 1979 re-release. This had a trailer for empire strikes back, so for me chronologically the first star wars thing I ever saw was the empire trailer right before regular star wars started.

The first VHS movie I ever saw was Towering inferno followed by Jaws.

tl;dr

Maybe in the age of streaming movies and video rental stores it can be a bit more vague as to what your first movie was. For me I only saw a few movies a year before I was 5 so each of them was a lot more memorable.

>old people browsing Sup Forums

Always thought this was a meme.

You should see /k/.

>your childhoods and adolescence were defined by movies

off you are selves

I was born in 82 and would say that I'm a "90s kid".

I hope you don't like phantom menace op. It has aged so poorly apart from maul and the podrace.

Poor dog hope he's alright

Remember when people used to say: "Don't cry user, they're just movies." ?

Good times.

>84
Consider myself a '90s kid
>First movie
Bambi
>Childhood movie
Batman '89
>Teenage movie
The Matrix
>Adolescent movie
Brasil
>Current movie
All of them and none of them.

>dog

>1998
>first movie
Stuart Little
>childhood defining
Raiders of the Lost Ark
>Adolescence defining
Pulp Fiction and Fargo
>current favorite
Eyes Wide Shut

'92
Personal standard is if you saw Space Jam in theatres or not.

>1993
>First movie
My first memory of being in a theater was when I saw Flubber
Probably Brolly. I used to be obsessed with DBZ
>Teenage movie
I loved Scott Pilgrim. Saw it 3 or 4 times in theaters. I was also pretty into Bill Maher's Religulous
>Current Favorite
Ikiru and The Third Man tie for me.

>1997
>first movie
Harry Potter: Sorcereror's Stone
Finding Nemo
>Asolescence defining
Stepbrothers
>current favorite
Lost in Translation

and 9 years old does?