ITT: anons with excellent taste

Best, not gayest.

And got all da bitches

No one can debate this. Mods, please lock and sticky this thread

magnificent bastard

Sorry but it's Janeway or no way.

>I don't believe in the no-win scenario

How is it possible to be more based?

>tfw you try to show off your transporter console control skills to Yeoman Rand and show that asshole Decker who's boss and you accidentally your new science officer
>tfw you go on a quest to bring back your dead vulcan friend and get your son killed

Original Janeway, maybe

>85 years old
How?

His son would have been killed by Kruge (or the Genesis Planet exploding) even if Kirk had done nothing.

>get presented with no win scenario
>i dont believe in it.
literal retard

Is Star Trek any good?

I like it, but some people don't. I guess taste is subjective, y'know?

Do it's communist propaganda created by an ex-KGB agent Lev Roddenovich

klingons did nothing wrong.

Praxis was an inside job.

that movie already had one conspiracy.
is another really that unbelievable?

C O Z Y
O
Z
Y
as fuck

Holy shit! I didn't think she went that far with it. Cool pic!

Is anyone into the novels? My dad gave me a bunch of them and they're great. It feels just like Trek movie but longer and they can get way more graphic.

>you will never meet any of the captains
>not any of them
>ever
What would be a good pasta to adapt for Archer?

Something involving the Cogenitor

>Trip has to awkwardly unbutton his shirt
>Archer just pulls it off
Archer confirmed for better in bed. no homo of course

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Oh good, a center square.

Reminder that the Perfect Strangers theme fits the Enterprise intro better than Faith of the Heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=3P4IlgtwHmA
strawpoll.me/10177623

does it work the other way around?

Not like is refusal to lose lead to another movie or anything.

Agreed. Picard is cool, but he's more of a philosopher king than a captain.

>The LA Times recently ran a story about the Child Exploitation Section of the Toronto Sex Crimes Unit, which contained a mind-boggling statistic: of the more than 100 offenders the unit has arrested over the last four years, “all but one” has been “a hard-core Trekkie.” Blogger Ernest Miller thought this claim was improbable. “I could go to a science fiction convention,” he explained “and be less likely to find that 99+ percent of the attendees were hard-core Trekkies.” While there may be quibbling about the exact numbers, the Toronto detectives claim that the connection is undeniable.

>In fact, Star Trek paraphernalia has so routinely been found at the homes of the pedophiles they’ve arrested that it has become a gruesome joke in the squad room. (On the wall, there is a Star Trek poster with the detectives’ faces replacing those of the crew members). This does not mean that watching Star Trek makes you a pedophile. It does mean that if you’re a pedophile, odds are you’ve watched a lot of Star Trek.

huffingtonpost.com/ellen-ladowsky/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857.html

What did they mean by this?

Praxis blowing up is a Robotech II: The Sentinels reference (1986).

It's only a matter of time before the FBI notices that Voyager attracts more pedophiles than any other series.

Yeah, I'm definitely anti-globalist but I still love it. Start with TOS, and if you don't like that you're a pleb but should try TNG anyway.

Where were you when you realized that DS9 has too many characters?

>told Decker to fuck off even though he knew nothing about the new ship

Kirk is truly based.

fuck em

youtube.com/watch?v=UOJemHKzRQY

so was kirk and mccoys escape from rura penthe.

like half of those only show up in 2 or 3 episodes, or they're major side characters

also garak is basically a main character, so is jake and rom, who the fuck made this chart

also alexander and gowron were introduced in TNG

>more sane than Sisko
how was sisko not sane?

You can never have too many characters. All the best shows have a lot of characters.

>Rick Berman's first choice for the role of Sisko was actor Avery Brooks. The two had met many years earlier when the then-struggling young actor rented a room in Berman’s family apartment, and Brooks' often terrifying and deranged antics during the three months he lived there left a lasting impression on the executive. Years later, Berman remembered the volatile actor and knew that he was the only possible man who could play the mad Sisko, and he sent Brooks a copy of the script. "Between three and four in the morning, the phone rang," Berman recalled. "It took me at least a couple of minutes before I realized who was the source of this inarticulate screaming. And after an hour of this, it dawned on me that he found it the most fascinating script and wanted to be The Emissary."

>From the beginning of the production on the pilot episode, writer Michael Piller and Brooks argued about the proper manner to portray Sisko. Brooks wanted to play a "wild, ranting madman", but Piller wanted something "quieter, more menacing". In order to get the performance he desired, before each shot director David Carson would deliberately infuriate him. After waiting for the hot-tempered actor's inevitable tantrum to "burn itself out", Carson would then roll the camera.

>Even the director wasn't safe from his twisted vision. "One time I yelled 'cut' and he turned to me and said 'What if someone just stood in the middle of the Promenade and yelled cut? Maybe the Ferengi in suits would forget their trained routine of acquiring' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play Sisko, or is Sisko something that's been in him all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed he had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if cameras were phasers? Would you be a mass murderer?' and 'Lights. Camera. BASEBALL!.' I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

That isn't funny. In fact, it's exceptionally racist.

Wow, so you saw The Captains and you think you can pigeonhole a jazzman because of it. Guess what? You're nothing but a bitch.z

>flags
>distributed falsely
That's a square.

Yes, each one works better for the other show.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8urmYZ8CiU

youtube.com/watch?v=8SIZcDWKyw0

Thank you, Tim!