JUST

JUST

Where are the MRAs now

1) she gets to keep all of her millions because of the prenup

2) the $165,000 is a single time fee, not reoccurring. she makes one million dollars per episode of bazinga, she's doing fantastic

3) her feet are divine and i wish i was one of her flip flops

why does divorce involve so much money

Sorry OP but I cannot get behind this thread as it does not fit into my mental narrative of all women being evil and the legal system being unjustly skewed in their favor.

celebrating this great justice

but it does fit that narrative. even if a rich man has a prenup, it's common for courts to award the divorced woman half of his stuff.

kaley is a rich woman, and gets to keep all of her shit. the divorced man gets nothing. if the situation was reversed, it would be different.

the legal system is unjustly skewed in favour of women when it comes to this issue usually, even most feminists would agree to this
Fuck off with your weak ass bait
2/10 I replied

Wondering why the prenup wasn't invalidated by the judge

Reverse the genders and the prenup would have been voided, and he'd be paying $165k a month

>165K one time payment
>she gets that much from a coffee break at bazinga studios
>JUST

shiggy diggy

A moth? Gross.

if he wanted to join the gold diggers hall of fame he should have focused on getting her pregnant instead of pills. considering he was only married to her for 2 years he made out ok.

Project Mothmark

moth are great

) the $165,000 is a single time fee, not reoccurring.
wtf
should be per month

Hello, Quentin!

A lot of prenups get overturned. This was honored.

what the fuck is your problem

>there is no such thing as women privilege
>prenup isn't overturned
ok

YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH!

>tfw my mother was the breadwinner of the family
>tfw she can't officially divorce my deadbeat dad because he'll be able to leech off her pension
>tfw we have to worry about all of his debters coming after us because he won't pay for shit and is a broke loser

Why the fuck do people get married? There is literally nothing worse than being financially tied to someone forever.

She made millions doe