Best part of the movie

best part of the movie

>that shield does not obey the laws of physics at all

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civil War kinda made it seem like the new spidey is gonna be overpowered as fuck compared to older iterations.

Like every other character in the MCU?

Wow big surprise

You're shitting me right? They remembered he had Spider-sense like, once. He got smacked around way more than he had any right to.

Spider-man isn't as durable as a lot of the others present, but he has super human speed and reflexes, and is a mild passive precog, so he can dodge practically anything.

He stopped bucky's punch without a single flinch. On the tapes Iron man showed he stop a car flying out of control like it was nothing.

In the older spiderman movies he was strong but nothing over the top desu. He was like a little stronger than peak athlete

>You have a metal arm?
>That's awesome, dude!

He literally stops a speeding train in SM2 and catches cop car like nothing in ASM2

toby spider stopped a train sempai

I really wish we could have seen more of his costume pre-tony though. Seemed kind of cool.

>you got heart kid, where you from?
>Queens
>*smiles* Brooklyn

A little stronger than peak athlete? No. How bout when he stopped a train with no breaks and going full speed?

he fucking punched through bricks and stopped a train m8

I didn't know that I would like Black Panther but I did, he's pretty fucking cool.

wait for the extended cut on the blu ray

i bet it blows BvS extended edition out of the water

Are there any good pictures of his original costume in the film?

>Quip undermining the entire premise of the universe
>Retards think its the best part of the movie

I really fucking hate Disney

I guess i always thought the train stop was more a testament to the tensile strength of his web than his physical strength

fair point bros

I still havent seen Civil War but when i do it will be to see Black Panther. Check out his animated show that ran on BET. Its only 6 episodes but that was my only real exposure to him besides Marvel Alliance and he instantly became one of my favorite superheroes

>I believe this is yours, Captain America!

if it was just the web his fucking arms would get ripped off instantly

The [Insect]-man and Black Panther made the film for me.

That's because Spiderman is supposed to cream most of Team Capt canonically

Black Panther and Spider-man are the best part of the movie.

Also they are the newcomers and funny how both of them are way stronger than the rest, except Vision of course.

The best thing about Spider-man in the movie was when he was crawling around like a creep on the outside of that Airport bridge thing, and either Bucky or Falcon said "What the hell is that thing?"

It's great, because Spider-man would look like a weird nightmare man crawling around like a monster if you didn't know who or what he was.

ANTS

except spiderman and antman being quippy, the best part of that scene, was totally in character

and the big bad emotional fight happened later dumbass

>The [Insect]-man and Black Panther made the film for me.

I agree but I wish they had Ant-Man actually use ants.

But the part where he becomes a giant was pretty cool, especially Spider Man's reaction.

>But the part where he becomes a giant was pretty cool

no that was shit retarded

>if you became bigger you will be moving in slow-mo

10/10

Im sure the Mountain guy also moves like a snail when compared to a midget's speed

not gonna lie, I fan girled at that part! XD

>no that was shit retarded

Someone has sand in their vagina

>if you become bigger you will be moving in slow mo

do you know how mass works user?

>Can you move your seat?
>No.

>>if you became bigger you will be moving in slow-mo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square-cube_law

>He was like a little stronger than peak athlete
His strength is regarded at 10 tons, and in some cases, 20 Tons.

Spiderman has always been a strong little fucker, but he doesn't always use his full strength.

When Doc Ock switched bodies with Peter Parker and became Spider-man for however long that shit lasted, he did really fucked up shit to people because he didn't realize Peter was consistently pulling his punches even against his most bitter enemies.

At one point Ock in Peter's body punches Black Cat and almost tears off her fucking jaw.

>it applies to Antman but not to Hulk or anyone else

so whats your point again?

So how can panther fight like that? Will his movie be a prequel?

>scaling an organism with a natural mass-volume ratio up to a new mass-volume ratio without changing anything about its energy consumption or intake is the same as having an organism already built at that size with energy intake and consumption rates that compliment its size and body

>Bucky is destroying solid walls, cars and shit with his metal arm
>pretty much would kill a human in 1 hit
>punches armorless Panther in the chest
>Black Panther just shrugs it off and gets up

post source so I can read

Spider-Man is canonically strong as fuck. Only people who don't know anything about comics and were raised on the movies don't understand that.

That run was called Superior Spider-Man.

>what is restraint

>mfw they still haven't fixed the damn door

>Bucky is destroying solid walls, cars and shit with his metal arm

hes not though

It's just a red and blue tracksuit with goggles and a backpack. Just download the movie and see for yourself.

when u nut but she styill succ xD

>>it applies to Antman but not to Hulk or anyone else

The Hulk was no where near Ant-man's size.

Vibranium

Not to mention the part where he dropped down and tried using his feet as brakes. Or the part where he held up a collapsing building about to fall on MJ.

>has never been chased by a bull elephant.

How the fuck do you read it, I don't want to buy

>it's a Spider-man can literally lift skyscrapers episode

Didn't he also take on most of the avengers during that run?

Torrent it retard.

Torrents, or something, I don't fucking know.
It's like 3 years old now.

>not when he's crawling all over Antmans face

Yeah, they start suspecting that he's not Peter Parker anymore and come after him.

He wasn't wearing vibranium when Bucky nailed him in the chest.

except when a big ass heavy thing starts moving, especially when throwing punches, and it aint gonna be stopped easily

>muh physics you dumb fuck
>doesnt know physics himself
>what is speed and mass

Holy shit, I been looking for that comic since I don't know when

From what comic is that panel?

Thor Hulk Ultron

>liking a nigger

found the cuck

Out

30 seconds of googling and you would have your answer.

>people talking about square cubed being why Ant-Man moved slow

No.

He moved slow because he is human. Our bodies are only capable of a certain peak movement as a result of our brains firing electrical signals down to our nerves after our brains have interfaced with our eyes and translated the information we have received into usable information.

Square cubed is a problem of mass and stress placed on our bones, oxygenation and cardiac musculature.

Ant-Mans suit prevents the biological issues from just causing him to have an embolism. But it does not speed up the processing power of his physiology.

Say he has a 72" inch reach, I am not sure how tall Rudd is, all of a sudden he becomes over a hundred feet tall. His reach scales with this but his brain can still only send impulses at the same speed.

That's why his ass was slow.

Ya, I found it

Thanks for nothing idiot

lol!

Ant-Man was the best part of this movie, actually.

Found the racist.

>near instantaneous nerve message
>delayed

im not saying him moving slow was wrong. but you're just retarded.

I was the only one who laughed at that line. Shit was 10/10 classic paul rudd.

found the essjaydub

If you read the link you'd know he'd break his thighs with every step he took.

Indeed.
Ant-Man>Spider-Man>T'Challa.

(I wasn't a fan of his Black Panther, but I loved his T'Challa)

>because you're big you magically get the energy needed to move faster!
>what are size/energy ratios

stop it user

It isn't. And again, multiply it. You are suddenly going from sending messages a few feet a part to hundreds of feet a part. This why you can only make a brain of a certain maximal size using neurons. You need to change the materials and structure before you can exceed this limit.

I loved Spiderman but the whole Star Wars dialogue was maximum cringe. JFC, who thought that would be funny?

>peak athlete

What about holding that wall for Aunt May at the end of SM2 IIRC?

"Anyone on our side have any hidden and incredible powers that they've been holding back?"

>Science quips

I bet Reddit loved the shit out of that one.

As far as im aware, being the black panther is a title given to the leader of Wakanda. You become the leader by being the best warrior in the country/tribe of warriors.

yall discussing the science of antman when the answer has always been and will always be: pym particles we aint gotta explain shit

this

>that really old movie star wars
>the walker things

cmon. It would have been fucking perfect if he went full sperg and started saying all the names and was like REMEMBER WHEN LUKE BROUGHT DOWN THE AT-AT WITH HIS SNOWSPEEDER!!!!!?!!?!?!

they were trying to shove it in our face how young he is but it backfired

Why don't these superheroes just stay in their own countries? Kang WeWuz has Africa, Spiderman has Queens, Captain America has the US, Black Widow and Hawkeye are Special Forces and can travel all over. Vision is a robot and should handle outer space, Tony lived in Malibu so he has the west coast, Wanda is from Eastern Europe, so on and so forth. If they work separately, none of this would have happened.

Can someone explain what the hell Ant-Man was talking about with Orange Slices? I didn't get it.

The Russos according to an article I read this morning

He stopped an out of control subway in Spiderman 2...

Why is black panther super athletic? is it because he's black or because of his suit?

>this...is really....heavy....

all hail the mighty kek

In peewee league sports they give orange slices to the kids after the game

>Spiderman has Queens
>Wanda is from Eastern Europe

Those two areas are equally shitty. I don't blame either person for wanting to leave.

>You didn't spoonfeed me an instead forced me to use my brain for once, thanks for nothing! You're definitely the idiot here, not me!

Whatever you say kid.

It's a fairly typical snack for young kids who are playing soccer or whatever other kid shit. And Scott has a young daughter.

It was a dad joke.

pym particles, man.

this.
I have two theories for you though that don't involve physics though

>a. he didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone so moved slow because the goal was just to stop them, not kill them

>b. it's a movie trope at this point, small things that become big things move slowly. audiences expect it, and I have a feeling making him move normally would get a similar reaction as the hobbit's frame-rate, that it just doesn't look right.

Black Panther is listed as a superhuman. He's above peak human strength.

fag