Why don't they make kids shows like this anymore?

Why don't they make kids shows like this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONToifvLIPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because kids are fucking stupid, don't go outside, don't go on adventures, don't start bands with adults, and need nut-free gluten-free vegan trigger warning safe spaces to get out of fucking bed, asshole.

Because how the fuck do you sell toys based on Pete & Pete?

user summed that up to my taste, and I fuckin love P&P

because whitekids born outside of cities with parents who were baby boomers who don't understand the dillema's of growing up with parents who don't pay attention to them stopped being a thing

everyone is connected and shit now, there's no coming of age stories aside from picking a girl out to fuck on tinder or some shit

they still make sitcoms for kids

HEY SMILIN' STRANGE

>Hey, Smiling Strange
>You're looking happily deranged
>Can you settle to shoot me?
>Or have you picked your target yet?

>Hey Sandy
>Aye aye aye aye
>Does your dog bite?
>Aye aye aye aye
>Hey Sandy

>Five feet away
>End of speech, it's the end of the day
>We was only funnin'
>But guiltily I thought you had it comin'
>Hey Sandy

Do you think Adam Lanza was a Polaris fan?

i own an iggy pop action figure. his head has been in my bum

Also they just want soothing background noise for playing Minecraft in their room full of participation trophies.

The lyrics of that song are pretty fucking unnerving. Sounds like it could be about a school shooting, and the fact that 25 years later the name "Sandy" became synonymous with one doesn't help...

Thanks for ruining Polaris, asshole.

>Sounds like it could be about a school shooting,
It's about the Kent State massacre, so in a sense you are correct. The "Sandy" of the title is Sandra Scheur, one of the student protesters that was killed by the national guard.

Why the Hey Sandy was featured as the theme song to a popular children's television program is beyond me, but it's pretty awesome so fuck it.

What kid wouldn't want an action figure of Artie: The Strongest Man... In The World?

Question for oldfriends: if I was born in 95, do you consider me a le 90s kid or a disgusting filthy rotten repulsive participation trophy total drama island Minecraft iCarly selfie 00s piece of trash?

Is this a meme I missed out on or just the same dipshit posting over and over?

Don't really give a shit personally. You have any participation trophies or deadly food allergies that suddenly became common?

Pic related always sorta reminded me of Pete and Pete

Interesting I'll have to give this a watch.

HEY SMILIN' STRANGE

The piece of trash part. Sorry kid I know it's not your fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONToifvLIPQ

Is this kino?

Damn this was a good show I think my favorite episode was when Pete went on a journey to answer the phone that hadn't stopped ringing The ending when they explain the reason for the call and resolve it then let the phone continue to ring as a symbol of a love that couldn't be reciprocated blew my mind as a kid