/got/ general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNZyhNFSaE
strawpoll.me/10181825
youtube.com/watch?v=xc8akxwI56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder; you act like a bitch, you die like a bitch.

Olly got what he deserved

What did she mean by this?

1. Wildfire missing from King Slanding
2. "No man truly knew Rhaegar Targaryen"
3. Ned didn't bring back the bones of the slain, this is a huge insult
4. Ned and Howland alone bring down the huge tower. Where have we a seen a large tower taken down in the series before?
5. Most Targs are verifiable crazy and obsessed with prophecy. We know that's especially true for Rhaegar.
6. GRRM's style

Friendly reminder that Rhaegar abducted Lyanna with the help of his gay Kingsguard friends. Then he chained her up and brutalized her with his thick Valyrian dick until she was pregnant and he gave his Kingsguard turns as well. Poor Lyanna knew no rest. He left behind the three KG's at the TOJ to complete the ritual sacrifice while he had to go fight at the Trident.

>"ur a cunt, ur da wuz a cunt, 'n imma kniofe ur cunt 'ead in really noice loike"

What did he mean by this?

post more of these

Leaf's actor

Fight was pretty good and you're an autist who just likes to complain if you disagree

*farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts* *farts*

fucking Baratheon Propaganda, just as bad as Blackfyreshites

Bend the knee to the one true house.

That thing is pretty small.

I thought the choreography was impressive but the actual action just looked silly and unnecessary.

They could've easily shown how skilled Dayne was with just one sword.

that fucking sun sticker on dawn is literally peeling off if you look close enough

>one sword, against multiple enemies attacking at the same time some of whom have shields

No

Not really m8

Who was Dayne's actor?

They did a good job

Everyone died like idiots.

Yellow Goddess

the double weilding looked awkward and supid

I appreciate the difficulty it took in managing to do a 4v1 fight and have everyone look like they're actually trying to kill each other, but I felt that was offset by how ridiculous him flopping around with his two swords were.

>House Umber has no reason to betray the Starks! It's a trap!
You faggots still haven't realized that D&D don't give a shit, the audience doesn't give a shit, and that 98% of the viewership have no idea who anyone is beyond the main cast? The Umbers are fucking nobody, it doesn't matter, nothing fucking matters on this show anymore.

Also why do all bong kids age like shit?

They should have finished off more people in the opening blows; double swords was stupid 1901

>anyone that disagrees with me is reddit

Why does tpb have season 6 episode 4 and 5?

Its a trap, right? Feels like a trap.

Makes no difference between have one sword and having two in that situation.

If they weren't jobbers they could've easily killed him despite his epic dual wielding power stance.

One thing I really liked in the fight is when Dayne moved away to have all 4 guys in the same direction.

Super obvious fighting move when facing many opponents, but the lone guy never does that in movies/shows.

Everyone likes dogs, except blacks and the Chinese.
Normies like the Starks, even if they are people they haven't seen in three seasons.
No ones likes Show-Ramsay.

Umbers going to kill him.

It IS a trap. There is no way the episodes could leak because they're not sending out screeners, specifically because of last year's leak

TPB is done, it's just viruses and spam and everything gets taken down

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K I N G
I
R
M
E
D

no one used two swords in real combat. it just doesnt work that way

They are not betraying the starks, more like allying with boltons to counter the wilding threat

Two looks cooler and at least gives the pretense that he can block two attacks coming at him or attack while blocking without using a shield himself

In the books though, it could have worked.

Three of the best swordsman ever facing off against seven mediocre ones. One of said three had a fucking lightsaber.

The fight was fine. I'm more mad about the tower not being round.

>cleganebowl on fucking irmed

>grabbing any TPB torrent that isn't VIP or Trusted

lmao

if you do this you deserve all the internet STDs you get

I agree, except for the stupid duel wielding, Dayne's actor was realistic and fought well

>sword
>blocking

You're a real dummy.

Bronn did in the books, this isn't real life m8

what's up with these fart jokes?

Yeah, they really put their A-game into making everyone seem like a threat. Only wish there was a fight consultant or someone one the team who could have done the dual wielding justice.
It's my guilty pleasure of swordfights.

>Also why do all bong kids age like shit?
inbreeding, poor diet, and lack of sun

Will Dayne appear again?

It'd be a shame to only have him be a one scene wonder, surely they can fit him in another flashback somewhere.

Normies love him and his dual wielding antics

I'm genuinely curious, what was your first thought when the waif said "Tell me about the hound?"

>pretense
>an attempt to make something that is not the case appear true.

You're a real illiterate dummy

see

Littlefinger here ama

I'm not really defending the scene from the show, but most people didn't fight ~5v1 in close quarters either. No matter how good you were you were probably going down to a spear head in the back.

this.

if you have to fight and can't use a shield and your options are 1 sword or 2 swords, you should just take 1 sword. (keep the other one on you if you drop one or wtv, but not use 2 at same time). it just doesn't work, and it' so fucking obvious I don't get why people can't grasp it.

>b-but you can strike two blows or parry one and strike one at the same time!

Yeah, just grab two pen and write two letters at the same time, then take a picture and post it., we'll judge your result. If it's not a good result, you die (because the guy killed you while you were fumbling awkwardly with 2 swords ).

muslim shitscum dont like em either

Tell me about Dayne, why does he wear the helmet?

>everyone saying that the day has finally come and it has been confirmed
>watch episode 3 three times through, skipping fucking Dany scenes
>don't see anything to indicate this

All we got was trial by combat confirmation via Cersei but nothing else. What time stamp should I look for?

Obviously not in real life, but it works for a mainstream show watched by many people who think blocking a sword with another sword is perfectly logical.

Why would trained swordsman believe the "pretense" of using a weapon not made for blocking to block?

Swords, at best, in the hands of some well above average, practiced swordsman could only parry.

Blocking with a sword is a great way to ruin it.

Reminder that dual sword wielding did occur in the medieval era but was comparatively rare:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNZyhNFSaE

UPDATED POLL AFTER RICKON STATEMENT:

strawpoll.me/10181825
strawpoll.me/10181825
strawpoll.me/10181825
strawpoll.me/10181825
strawpoll.me/10181825

Oh it definitely could've worked in the books considering how good Dayne is and the fact he's got an OP sword that doesn't give a fuck about armor and shit.

That's more understandable. But removing that OP sword makes a big difference. Simply using two swords isn't going to make a difference no matter how many opponents you're facing. In fact it'll probably only work against your balance is going to be fucked up with every swing.

When will we finally see this Twenty Goodmen faggot? All we ever did was hear about him and his skills from secondhand accounts and based solely on that he seems like the puppet master behind the northern insurrection and Ramsay is just his pawn.

My guess is that he'll show himself in the final battle between Jon and Ramsay and they'll get into an intense warging battle, but Jon won't be powerful enough to defeat Twenty alone so Davos will sacrifice himself to help Jon get the upper hand.

Jon will then call himself the King of Winter and bring all the northern houses back into the fold with the old, brutal Stark ways of olde.

The pretense is for the audience you fucking autist.

And when the other guy on your team is a fucking jobber to Ned Stark of all people.

First of all, you gotta understand that this is fiction and they don't care about depicting authentic swordfighting techniques because only mall ninjas care about that shit

Dayne using two swords and taking on four guys at once is a good way to visually communicate how good he is.

should add a 3rd option, shaggy might be dead and it's still a ruse, we don't know what happened to shaggy yet

I thought there were no flashbacks in the books.

WHO /RANA/ HERE?

>But removing that OP sword makes a big difference.

Dayne is wielding Dawn in his right hand, they just don't draw attention to it.

So would a fucking lightsaber.

So we're only gonna get snippets of Robert's Rebellion then? Lame, a miniseries would be awesome

>Tfw no rhaegar

That was dumb as shit too. They could've just had Whent (don't give a fuck, he's Whent to me) kill a few guys before going down and made the fight a 3 v 1, which is way more manageable.

Especially considering Dayne had the armor advantage in the show.

>that doesn't give a fuck about armor and shit.

Dawn is not a fucking lightsaber, why are you pretending like it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=xc8akxwI56s

Introducing a meteor sword for just one fight is retarded. there is no realistic way of doing it without giving lots of expositional dialogues

if it's not a ruse this season is turning out to be pretty plain and boring

how are they gonna reunite the North if every house is nothing but traitors

going through another season of Ramsay torturing Starks... bleh, D&D manage the Red Wedding well, i still have faith

i love how all of you get so tickled by a sword fight on a medieval fantasy show

no one here has the right to call anyone autistic

stop being dumb

Does anyone else get the feeling that Ramsay's gift is going to be a trick of some kind or be involved in the Manderly play?

I know what the spoilers said and how accurate they've been, but I feel like it would make more sense for it to be some kind of Umber trick (to get his bannermen inside Winterfell, or at the very least get close to Ramsay) or for Manderly to be there and do the north remembers dialogue with Rickon instead of Davos.

Manderly's shenanigans before and in Winterfell are a really worthwhile part of the books to keep in the series, I can't understand why they wouldn't be included (at least partly) because they're also incredibly satisfying for the reader/watcher who wants to see dead Freys and tension build up in Winterfell.

I really don't think Rickon is going to be killed next episode (or maybe at all), and I think if he is or Ramsay does this battle with Jon that everyone seems to expect and dies that way then the entire Manderly plot is completely wasted and cut.

I also don't see how Jon can gather an army large enough to besiege or even fight for Winterfell, unless the amount of willing wildlings suddenly rockets up for no reason whatsoever.

people ACTUALLY are dumb enough to think it's a ruse?

For you

Sadly 5 of 20 twenty good men were killed by brienne and a sixth phased out of reality. Now that there are only 14 of them left they may never be able to morph back into the singular entity that is Ser Twenty of House Goodmen.

manderly is all but confirmed, as is north remembers speech

whether the speech leads into frey pies or something less good is unknown

>HEMA
>Historical European Martial Arts
>instructors are colonials

lel

Honestly the Karstarks and Umbers both have reasons to join the Boltons (muh father, muh wildlings).

We're getting the Mormonts on the Stark side, hopefully another house and pretty sure we're getting a Manderly ruse (considering someone fitting Manderly's description was cast)

Didn't you read the leaks? Ser Goodmen wrecks Jon's wildling army all by himself. It takes the whole Vale army to draw with him.

>he thinks any of those dudes were GOOD MEN

Top kek.

Ramsay didn't send GOOD MEN, he sent men and some of his best hounds.

There were dreams in the books, not flashbacks. That scene was a dream.

the spoiler regarding the end of the season was from a supposed "extra" that somehow had knowledge of the entire last episode, involving several scenes and what i imagine to be different sets

i'm still skeptical about an extra having that much free reign on sets and inside knowledge of the plot

if extras really have that much free reign we'd have leaks all over the fucking internet

I was joking, but I guess you didn't pick up on that.

The point isn't that the sword needed to be introduced as some magical blade.

He could've seriously just fought with that one sword and been a badass with it just as easily.
There's no reason to think he's the choreographer couldn't make that happen.

I get that the two blade thing was supposed to tell the audience the guy was some super good fighter but it just looked silly to me.

Not true, 'dual wielding' was done in the past, but more in duels and such rather than multiple opponents combat.

Ygritte, Melisandre, Faye Reagan. Best girls lads.

The video showed that the only real way to have dual wielding is with a rapier and a dagger. And that the cool moves are kind of dumb.

Ramsay and Ser Twenty will lose because Jon knows Winterfell better than Shirtless Dual wielding Ramsay and TWENTY GOODMEN ever will

>All the Dothraki showing up to judge Dany

Reminder that next week Drogon shows up, and they're all going to worship Dany and give her yet ANOTHER free army!

Since there was no Smalljon and Dacey to be brutally murdered at the Red Wedding, there is no personal reason for any other house to be planning some secret revenge against the Boltons.

There was a Manderly in the background of the Red Wedding, but that has not been mentioned and Lord Fatty will never be in the show.

Umber just seemed too likeable to be a cunt traitor, and he refused to plead loyalty to Ramsay

i think it can go either way, i don't put much stock in the "extra" spoiler

in any case, if Umber is rusing Ramsay and this whole plot arc turns out to be what fucks over Ramsay i'd enjoy that a hell of a lot more than another season of Ramsay's invincible plot armor and Stark torturing hijinks

Why wouldn't he send his good men after Sansa. Sansa escaping is almost as detrimental to the Bolton's hold of the North as Stannis' army was last season.

>Kevan Lannister has been in 8 episodes so far

woah...