Wolverine 3

Is he finally going to wear the fucking costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAYLaKGuSuI
aspergerstest.net/aq-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Hitler

the costume is stupid

I hope not.

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING THE WOLVERINE YOU FUCKING JACKASS

GOSH

it's completely impractical considering he can already heal from any wound. it wouldn't give him any protection just obscure his vision.

not to mention it's super gay.

That didn't stop him from wearing the tacticool shit in the previous movies.

Is he finally going to shrink down to fucking 5'4"?

>Wolverine 3

There was a Wolverine 2?

>wolverine
>instantly heals from wounds and projectiles
>"what if he comes up against a really strong sword/cutting powered mutant?"
>fuck it, make his bones LITERALLY unbreakable
>"but now he's literally unstoppable to all but flying mutants, assuming he can't reach them in the first place with his extreme athleticism"
>fuck it, make the X-Men's opponent able to control magnetic forces and make Wolverine 100% useless against him
>"but now he's useless"
>fuck it, he can smell really good too
10/10 character design

The Wolverine

The first one was Origins and second one was the one in Japan I think?

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
The Wolverine

Muh generic gritty grimdark realism

it's still stupid

While I certainly like it, that costume is way too stupid for live-action.

Wolverine wasn't even a concept when they made Magneto

quite frankly the brown one (an extremly adapted version) is way more suited to "realism" and hugh jackman. Think black panther suit, no mask

Yellow/blue doesn't suit the camera and i cant understand why fans wont see that it only works for the visual logic and symbolism of energy and feroticty of comics and cartoons and thats it

I'm fine if he doesn't wear the mask. I just want this outfit.

I'd like them to actually screen test a few versions just so if they don't work on screen there's actually proof and not meaningless speculation like this thread. I don't see how one of his many suits couldn't work.

you could even change some patterns, include the knifey from the yellow idk. No need to be faithful (and really, no need to even have a suit, it's not a iconic thing like it is for other characters)

Literally no reason for him to wear the costume, and that helmet would look fucking stupid on anybody.

You mean the flight suit that everyone wore? He has no reason to conceal his identity and the helmet offers no protection and would make him stand out. Literally o reason to wear it. Some costumes just weren't made to transfer to the big screen.

>it's super gay
no one knows shit about history

Pretty much any of his suits could work. The mask is the problem.

isnt it supposed to be the old man logan storyline?

>incest hulk babies

yeah i don't think so

Supposed to take from it, yes

I think the costume would look great on someone who's actually Wolverines height. Hugh Jackman is great and all, but as tall as he is? It would look silly as fuck. Maybe if he ever wants to play The Wolverine on broadway with the rest of the "cats" crew.

About damn time.

That helmet would look dumb as hell on anybody.

That's a deleted scene from the Wolverine, it's never happening.

If Warwick Davis plays him in the future the helmet would definitely be a must.

>That helmet would look dumb as hell on anybody.
seriously. In the logic of comics it's ok, it's big wild stabby lines, as if war paint had the symbolic power of script words themselves, they're filled with energy and imagination etc

that thing being all stiff (or worse, fabric) or in any way real would be atrocious

You're stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=UAYLaKGuSuI

heres what it could look like live action

you mean terrible and with the same squeezed cheeks from the days of michael keaton

(damn that catwoman tho)

>there are people here who don't like the classic costume.

wewlad.png

Wonder why they are finally breaking out the costume. At least they toned down Hugh's hair since X-Men 1, that shit was stupid as fuck looking.

what a terrible cover, i'd presume charles is a voyeur cuck and logan+mystique is a thing?

>micromagnetic dust that means youll never walk again and also makes you bleed from the mouth

Uh, that seems pretty stupid and irrational even for capeshit. Also that just goes to show how stupid the mask looks in live action.

>Wonder why they are finally breaking out the costume

They aren't. It's a deleted scene from the last Wolverine movie.

underrated post

IT WAS IN NY CHILDREN'S COMIC BOOK SO IT MUST BE GOOD! Seriously 99% of comics are just garbage.

I want an Asylum knock off called Wolf Urine.

curious to see who they're going to cast for x23

Who gives a fuck about the costume?

WILL JUBILEE BE IN IT?

Or any other if the jailbait sidekicks?

We got hawkeye in purple so i don't see it failing.

>it's super gay.
If this were remotely true, super gay director Bryan Singer would have included it in his movies.

I'll say it again:

Bianca Van Damme

I hope so.

When Cyclops said "Well, what would you prefer, yellow spandex?" in X-Men my friend and I both said "Yes."

she is perfect

Does Steven Segal has a bloated daughter?

sorry for english

Sort of.

HAHAHA VAN DAMME WINS

Too cute

"Have" instead of "has".

Does he "have" a bloated daughter?

Yes, he "has" a bloated daughter.

Also instead of "sorry for english" you should say "sorry for my english" or "sorry about my english".

>Bianca Van Damme

Is this an Action Star daughters thread now?

im not sure but i would rather people post trumps daughter

JCVD still on top

The Stallones

I've got that issue.

The Lundgrens

Yes, shes attractive.

Is that her snatch?

Oldfag here, bone claws were the worst retcon they did and one of the reasons I stopped reading the X-titles

T I G H T A S F U A R K K K K

You sound like a fucking idiot.

>bone claw retcon

What?

I thought it was cool at the time.

Daisy ridley

They will be incest Juggernaut babies since fox can't use the hulk

In their last ever film featuring wolverine?

Nah they'll want Jackman's visible in every single scene

>last ever film featuring wolverine

You'd be foolish to think they won't recast him.

aspergerstest.net/aq-test

Singer isn't gay. He is a demon from hell sucking the lifeforce out oft little boys peepees.

The new X-men movie ruins Jubilee so who cares, I wish they could have cast someone perfect for Jubilee. Not like its hard there are plenty of sexy tom boy asians out there.

I got a 31

no.

Fuck I hope we get berserker Wolverine next time. Who could play him? If Benicio Del Toro were a manlet it'd be perfect.

Who is the shortest, bulkiest, hairiest actor alive? DeVito need not apply.

Take it off the fucking bag, faggot.

Fuck you, I've had it in there for 22 years.

who's this fatso?

>not a degenerate
>not a cuck
>not a race traitor

Dolph should be cloned into an army that spans from the UK to Siberia and fight all the shitskins and kikes in this world until only the white race and Japs and Koreans are left alive as those are the only worthwile asian nations. The rest needs to be exterminated and holocausted.

Yes. It was a docu

29 here.

Wow he looks like a total manlet

Fuck.

The trick is to mark it as I slightly disagree or agree, that how you get a low score like me.

Have a (You) my man

Thing is I quite often answered that I disagree when the question was about other people's motives or analyzing behavior. I do these thing successfully but I had to learn it and I was never able to do that "just like this". Still fuck, 34. Does that mean I could get welfare or some shit so I don't have to work anymore can just keep studying?

>Does that mean I could get welfare or some shit so I don't have to work anymore can just keep studying?
Yes.

Maybe I will take a proper test then. I was tested when I was a child and had 3 out of 7 symptoms. Having 4 is accepted proof for autism.
Can't wait to behave like an asshole without repercussions.

>Can't wait to behave like an asshole without repercussions.
Do it, based user.

first x-men is still the best