So what exactly caused the time loop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0
youtube.com/watch?v=ylGrQVL774k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his ex

The Jews

A random act of god to save a lost soul from becoming a complete asshole.

pic related

>catched

i did

A Wormhole
You can see it in the tunnel they crossed.
You can see it if you skip by second.

Bill Murray's doucheness caused a lapse in time and he needed to fix the time warp by learning how to play the piano, the notes of which realigned with the missing time frequencies allowing for the time lapse to end once he stops being a dick.

It ends when he fucks the girl, so I think she was an evil sorcerer or some shit.

So its in the He-Man universe and he had to figure out the tone for the key?

>catched

Holy quads confirm Grondhog day is the sequel to masters of the universe.

I don't get it.

Edge of Tomorrow. May be called "Live. Die. Repeat." in your country. It has Tom Cruise and an alien invasion and mech suits. It's the shit.

he got stuck in a giant clock. dont you have eyes?

t. monoglot anglotard

his ex

The writer, producer, and whole film crew.

The Jews

>catched

i did

the jews

His dick.

No one will ever believe you.

his ex

A Wormhole
You can see it in the tunnel they crossed.
You can see it if you skip by second.

Canonically it was a Witch's curse, but they edited it out later because that's stupid and irrelevant.

Bill Murray's doucheness caused a lapse in time and he needed to fix the time warp by learning how to play the piano, the notes of which realigned with the missing time frequencies allowing for the time lapse to end once he stops being a dick.

>tfw Bill Murray might be the next big hollywood star that passes away

>catched

Morale of the film:

> being yourself: bad
> being a cuck: awesoooome

>catched

I don't get it.

Thank god

Edge of Tomorrow. May be called "Live. Die. Repeat." in your country. It has Tom Cruise and an alien invasion and mech suits. It's the shit.

edge of tomorrow

His chauvinism/misanthropy caused it.

Apparently only unintentional (read: unconditional) love beats it.

REMEMBER, WOMEN'S VAGINAS REALLY ARE FOR NICE GUYS ONLY.

Psychosis

In early drafts, they had it be some kind of voodoo witch curse, but they realized (correctly) that the movie worked better if it was a perfectly normal guy in a perfectly normal world with one supernatural element.

pic related

severe psychosis

This isn't even remotely funny.

Bill Murray's going to kill himself because behind the smile he hates everything.

did some oc. hope you guys like

It doesn't matter

>catched

Very nice. Impressive.

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD

I'll save it. There seems to be a lot of threads about Groundhog Day on this sub.

it was during this experiment.

He got bled on.

Nothing "caused" the time loop. It happened naturally and just needed to be fixed by figuring out how to become a better person and win a woman's love.

This isn't even remotely funny.

Did a transparent version so you can insert your own thread screencaps in the background of the clock.

sorry forgot to remove the white background. Use this one.

It was just a prank, dude.

>catched

Salvia. In real time, the whole ordeal was only like 2.5 minutes long.

I only watch this movie for the first time about a week ago despite being pretty much old enough to enjoy it when it came out
I liked it, why do movies these days suck so hard compared to older 80s and early 90s movies?

Hollywood was forced to start making movies for millennials in the late '90s. Capeshit and retard movie explosion.

professional memer here

good job but you should change the font of the title

Ned just wanted to sell insurance. Once he did it, the time loop ended.

It is a metaphor of boring repetitive job, and the main character didnt enjoy it that makes him feel like time looping. Like the Groundhog Day festival, a bunch of people predicting weather of the winter which makes no sense because every winter must be cold in that town. But instead of worrying and being a jerk, those people of the town chose to enjoy it and celebrate it. The movie idea suggest instead of feeling bored on a repetitive job, try to be nice to co-workers, enjoy everyday like it is the only day you could live and provide 100% of you, so you break the time looping feeling.

Commander, tell me about your genitals

I already told you. Salvia. He smoked some and tripped balls for a few minutes. His hallucinations seemed like many, many days of reliving the same day, though.

Ned just wanted to sell insurance. Once he did it, the time loop ended.

A white hole

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0

I couldn't really be bothered trying to do a font match.

But batman '89 was good

do you want to be like the cool memerz you watch on TV or going on shitposting on this Djibouti bricklayers consortium bullettin board ?

I don't have the time man.

>catched

Don't worry you can do this better tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=ylGrQVL774k

>caused

How is 1989 the late '90s? Also, I didn't say that everything from the late '90s onward was shit, but there was a marked downturn in general, on average.

Aliens. Not in the movie. The screenwriters were extraterrestrial.

Sounds like a horrific torture by a malovelent being, desu.

Yeah, being forced to bed Andie MacDowell is a pretty horrific fate.

What would you do if you were him lads?

Personally I'd just keep raping and feasting hedonistically, also using the foresight to get dubs

You sound intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

>Yeah, being forced to bed Andie MacDowell is a pretty horrific fate.

I'm not sure if this is sarcastic or not, but I hated her stupid face and would have punched her every day if I were him. Smug bitch.

>feasting
im convinced anyone who dreams to do this is already a fat ass.

Because they have to make movies for China now

I was watching a behind the scenes honing for the Jungle Book and I thought "That old guy sounds exactly like Bill Murray". Then I felt sad.

Then you're an idiot, I'm just skinnyfat. Not everyone who likes food lacks impulse control, or a good digestive system.

Was the last loop the only time he banged Andy McDowell ?

Yup, having sex one time totally makes up for being caught in the same day for 10,000 years.

Only one with her consent.

>You now realize his 'last day' the only thing he did differently was fuck his producer. He was nice before then, even spending a whole day with a homeless man and gave him mouth on mouth CPR

Her pussy was the key

>this was an 8/10 in the early 90's

No wonder boomers are so angry all the time.

Wow. Very underrated post. Mind = blown.

>single adult get in bed with single man for no real reason.
>not consent