Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8bHVSCqN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Season 2 is meh as fuck
pleb opinion. The last and first 3 episodes are god tier

>22 episodes
>"Last 3 episodes are good so It doesn't matter!"

Ebin

Twin Peaks never got that bad to me. I actually didn't mind the James arc, it just took up more time than was necessary. I loved Ben and Catherine fighting over Ghostwood and Windom Earle.

Audrey>Donna>Lucy>Maddie>Shelly>Norma>Nadine

I watched season one over 2 days then got through 6 eps of the 2nd season before the boredom got to me.

I'll go back to it eventually but this series is highly overrated IMO.

Audrey>>>Shelly>Norma>Maddy>>>Asian>Donna

The first eight episodes of season 2 are fantastic, better than season 1. After that it gets meh, yes, but watchable. Also dat finale

Never understood why people don't like Season 2. I thought the first 7 episodes of Season 2 were 9/10. It slowly dipped in quality after that until the last 4-5 episodes.
Not bad at all

Season 2 is GOAT up until you find out the truth about Laura Palmer's death, and then it becomes a complete chore to get through until the last few episodes, the final ep being one of the best of the entire series and totally worth the slog through the crappy stuff.

>James Arc

Is James objectively the worst character of the series?

>yfw the season 2 finale went into full Lynch mode

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8bHVSCqN0

Is...is he in front of a green screen for this?

I remember going to my friend's place to watch this on Netflix (I'd never watched it when it was on TV when I was younger) and telling him unironically that James was my favorite character and I wish he had a series of his own. He never invited me again. This song though. Holy shit. I almost feel like this was Lynch's first slip into madness before the finale.

I think it's just the quality of the video that makes it appear he is in front of a green screen, could be wrong though. I never got the hate for this scene and bob's appearance right after this scared the shit out of me.

Season 2 doesn't go downhill until about halfway through.

Speaking as a guitarist with a shit singing voice I gotta say this scene is 10/10 fantasy for me.

>I never got the hate for this scene
It's extremely corny and cliche... but I like it for that. I think the main reason it gets hate is the singing is fucking hysterically bad.

Who /Lucy/ here?

Most jarring scene for me was where Donna was putting on the bad girl act.

Today was a big day Sup Forums.

I found my new TP waifu and it was someone I didn't even know existed! Her name is Jade.

>and then it becomes a complete chore to get through until the last few episodes
This is where I'm at. Been stuck for months in season 2, just finished episode 13 yesterday. I can't remember when it started to drag exactly cause at first I was loving season 2 but now it feels like work to finish an episode.

I have dropped the series three times in my life because of this. Still have no watched the last few episodes.

Fucking Nadine, I swear.

very fuckable

kek. What was the context of that, I don't remember ?

This is fucking hilarious every single time I hear it.

first time seeing this
ty based user

Season one is shit. The entire series is shit.

First 9 are good too senpai

I like it up until Jean Renault dies. By that point every single plot thread they introduced was over and they started padding it with bullshit

>Reminder that Lynch is making every episode of S3
>Reminder that it's going to be fucking insane

Will based Dick Tremayne return?

Apparently not, his name wasn't in the list. David Duchovny's was, though.

I think the Cooper x Audrey romance was good but not necessary, so that decision was ok.

Also, season 2 feels pointless after Laura Palmer's Death.

And the Nadine shit is the WORST thing of all the series

Nadine is nowhere near as bad as James.

James isn't as bad as Nadine, this "I'M A 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT THINKS LIKE A TEENAGER AND IS SUPER STRONG" was a shitty asspull.

He may be one of the less interesting characters, as they took him out of Laura's death to early and got rid of his bobby/mike rivalry without a closure.

Only good thing about him is that we got more Maddie/Donna scenes

>And the Nadine shit is the WORST thing of all the series
>hating on horny genki gap moe super Nadine

S2 Audrey > S1 Audrey >>>>>> every other girl