I drink your milkshake

>I drink your milkshake
What did he mean by this?

All bullies are products of bullying, lets just love each other without capitalism.

It's a metaphor for the Soviet-Afghan war

straw down urethra

It's DRAAAAAINAGE
DRAAAAAAINAGE OP YOU BOY

It still makes no sense at all.

You can't slant drill through the side of the glass to penetrate the milkshake. If you stick a straw in someone's milkshake at an angle that means the milkshake is under both of our land.

You don't understand. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's the straw, see?

Watch it.

My straw! Reaches! Acrooooooooooosss the room.

It still makes me laugh every time

And starts to drink your milkshake.

Revert this image and you get a good check'em!

Really shit movie, but that final scene was really satisfying

I

He's a monkey.

Drink.

here we go..

YOUUUUUUUUR!

Nice

Now check mine

MILKSHAKE!

*Slurping intensifies*

thanks for the pictogram but it still doesn't illustrate what he is doing.

The straw is the oil derrick. It isn't up in the air, like where his hand is. It is on the ground, drilling in at an angle.

So if it is like his milkshake analogy it would mean that both straws are within the confines of the glass and thus have right to the oil underneath.

What he is doing is coming in with a hammer and chisel and breaking the side of the glass and catching the milkshake that comes out with another cup.

This movie is about the Southern California oil boom in the late 1800s. Directional drilling wasn't invented until the 1930s.

The straw doesn't represent an oil drill literally you autistic fuck, he's saying he will take what's yours and there's nothing you can do about it

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!

I DRINK IT UP!

I see now, thanks

>The straw doesn't represent an oil drill literally

he literally pulls out a straw and says this is his oil well

Can we make Daniel Day Lewis posting something or is that far fetched?

Oil flows you fucking morons. All you need to do is pump out everything around one resevoir to drain it as well.

DID YOU THINK YOUR SONG AND DANCE YOUR SUPERSTITION WOULD HELP YOU user?!

That's why it's called DRAINAGE, MY BOY

Alright guys, let's finish this shitposting

He literally does not. Have you seen this movie?

What are you looking so miserable about? There's an ocean of dubs under our feet! And no one can get at it, except for me!

One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house or wherever you're sleeping and I'm gonna cut your throat.

GODDAMN RICH CUNT

this was a classic scene, with the classic Paul Dano

ok, but why did he have to kill him?

I don't think he had to. He just did it. He had nothing to lose. He was beyond worrying about that sort of thing.

It was pretty clear that he stole the nigga's oil. They were drinking milkshakes for fuck's sake.

>Acrooooooooooosss the room.
Best part

DRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAGE

All he ever did was to spite people.

This was his final fuck you to mankind, he took the life of the man he dispised the most.