Jesus Christ what is this 2009?

Jesus Christ what is this 2009?

I thought the indie comedy meme had died.

Well, what does Sup Forums think?

youtube.com/watch?v=4v92gXetGqA

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/110808221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a classic.

boy this looks shitty

indieshit > capeshit

C L A S S I C D A N O

This is the peak of autismshit. I truly believe that after this people will come to realize the mental instability that autisms pose to society and "The Great Purging" will happen after this. I hope so, anyway.

it looks okay

What the fuck is the story?

someone took that game from Whose Line is it Anyways way too far.

C

pest tier kinoklassic

I dont understand the concept of the film. It's like the concept was dreamt up by someone with literal autism

Can't zero the kino phenom

Autistics will purge yourkind, normie shitbreath.

this is the kind of thing I used to rent from blockbuster

Movie looks fun actually. Original to me. I'd definitely see it.

>stop having fun

How to spot a Sup Forums pleb.

vimeo.com/110808221

Their short films are also pretty good.

paul dano attempts to k him s but he fails and sees daniel radcliffes body has washed ashore and it has natural decomposition gases in it and dano uses the corpse as a jetpack and various other tools and gadgets like a swiss army knife thus the name, swiss army man

sounds like a future classic to me

Looks better than half the shit you retards go on about in this piece of shit board. At least it's something original.

Autistic people dream only of trains

LITERALLY FARTKINO

Yeah fuck those guys for making a new movie that isn't safe rehash shit. Fuck them right now. I don't even care if it's good or bad I just admire any originality at this point.

It doesn't get better than this.

>I haven't had sex in a while, at least i'm being raped by a thousand niggers

>if it's not rehashed material it must be good

no

It's fucking hilarious. I don't care if it's plebbit or not. It looks funny as shit.

>Daniel Radcliffe's boner compass helps Paul Dano find his way home

Isn't this political agenda going too far? I mean movies are getting more and more sexual with LGBT characters, especially with movie trailers like this posted on youtube where any young child can view this (the movie isn't even protected with needing to sign in to watch).

Tbqh i wanna see this

Looks fun as fuck.

looks like a waste of time.. movies like this is not why I go to the cinema. I go to not just be entertained but to be amazed by great intelligent plots.

I like those kind of films too.

You guys do understand that this is waaaaaayyyy too patrician for most of you, right? You can probably feel comfortable skipping it because you wouldn't get it any way.

If the movie is good who gives a shit what catgory it is

You sound like your head should be in a toilet day in day out.

No, that's your head you're talking about.

>no u

Great comeback.

looks to me like the pinnacle of progressive memecore but ill withold my judgement

It's a trailer you don't need to know the story.

Fuck.

looks fun

Thanks. ;>)

Dano kinda looks like Rupert Grint there.

What a shitty looking movie.

Movie ends with him getting the girl but finding out he did die when he hung himself.

It says when you die your life doesn't flash before your eyes, but you see life the way you've always wanted to see it.

You're welcome.

i bet you it's a good film

Looks pretty fun desu m8.

Don't worry, it's not gay, it's purely platonic pseudo-necrophiliac bromance. Plus kids reaaly should be exposed to corpses as soon as they can grasp simple concepts like differentiating colors and counting up to 10.

will watch and pretend i didn't like it/10

Hanged himself.

>I'll just keep watching blacked videos

Any kind of release when?

Looks like absolute kino if you ask me.

Kinda looks like Rubert Grint who dyed his hair black to fit in with a lesbian group in order to get laid. But things turned tricky when they made him deepthroat in order to prove his lesbianism

At least it isn't about superpowers.

but it is

Looks interesting

Only reddit patricians will understand this kino.

I'm not sure...is Harry supposed to be dead? Or just kind of stroked out?