SHIELD

Chloe is ____

T H I C C

ive jerked off to her ass 14 times.

pics

More like S I C K in tonight's episode

it made her hotter

you dont want to watch it, trust me. you'll just be sad there isnt more and never will be more

Mack is _____

wack

not doing enough scenes in her panties

I enjoy the subversions they do with him on the show where he

>does not hook up with any of the women
>continually gets his ass beat in fights
>does not speak in one liners

But at the same time he's tough as nails and can be considered the heart of the team. And he technically proficient without it seeming forced.

>can be considered the heart of the team
lmao

She did one in the first season. It was one of those "wriggle into tight jeans" scenes.

I know that's why I said enough

>tfw he's gonna die in the next episode

Where did Mack even come from? I just remember the other black guy that looks like Falcon shows up with Bill Pullman and then disappears and there's still Mack.

Who else can be considered the moral compass for the team? Mack is the guy everyone goes to for counsel when they can't take their personal problems to Coulson.

I hope it's Jemma

Coulsin literally hired mercenaries at the start of season 2

Why would you want Fitz to suffer more? His entire arc in the three seasons have been suffering, getting cucked, and more suffering. This is the first time he's not suffering

Most convincing theory I've read says it will be May.

A couple of twitter posts in the last year have led me to believe Ming-Na Wen isn't up to doing all the martial arts stunts she used to do and doesn't want to fall back on body doubles. She's starting to feel her age, and May's character doesn't seem to have much left to do.

So he can turn into the big bad

a fat dyke

I would be ok with this.

Mack was not one of those mercenaries. Mack is a life-time SHIELD agent, the 3rd most senior on the team after Coulson and May.

Henry Simmons is 45, not sure how old Mack is supposed to be, but he's depicted as old enough to be in a different peer group than Daisy, Jemma, and Fitz.

*shrug*

it could happen

...ashamed of her Asian heritage.

Enjoy.

Interesting trivia: on Jimmy Kimmel she said her Dad was "a giant Asian man".

So Chloe's Asian genetics might be a bit skewed from expectations. 5'6" is tall for a half-chinese chick.

It was already posted twice. Janny keeps deleting it.

A pretty good actress.

Hahahahah

quality posting m8

"So...ugh...Mack...sorry for that whole 'beating you within an inch of your life' thing. Are we cool now?"

Going to get masturbated over in a second

Chloe Bennet or Taylor Swift one for one night onlye: what's your choice?

Bennet, no question.

>5'6" is tall for a half-chinese chick.
Not by much though.

He does it for free.

159.3 = a little under 5'3"

Chloe is 3" taller than that. That's a pretty big difference. In China she would be considered statuesque.

a slope

Who cares? Why is anyone still watching this turd?

DCuck at it again

Why were her fingers cold? Red herring? I'm behind on shit. Like, probably two weeks behind. That ending seriously got me worried that she was a D.E.D. puppet.

what are the chances that after they kill hive ward's body will be fine and alive?

he's been carrying the show for all this time they cant be stupid and kill him right

PrimeWard is gonna take over HiveWard's body

a show-off.