X Men Apocalypse Review

>Rated 4/5 stars

>"It was not perfect, I mentioned Apocalypse's look... I mentioned the length but it is pretty close to being just one of the best X Men movies that we have ever had on screen".

youtube.com/watch?v=8wkY061eouc

Haters BTFO

Bitch needs some beauty sleep

>wearing an x-men shirt
>has a bunch of rawr xD nerrd grrrl toys behind her
>comicbook.com

Of course she was going to like it you loser

She did a great short review desu. Makes me feel more better about the movie.

And all the critics who gave it a negative review are supposed to be fans of comics?

Of course not! Hence why they wrote bad stuff about it.

I can except this movie will be weaker than DOFP but to call it a franchise killer is just WAY too far for a critic to say that.

She's still very attractive nonetheless

>Critcs have opinions
>WAY too far

She looks tired.

someone get this bitch a sunlamp

not as tired and drained as Stuckman in his apology video though

She needs to eat some food.

why would i care what a woman thinks about a movie? she can't possibly understand what makes a movie good or bad

and she's a fake nerdgeekgirl. she probably doesn't even read comics

>and she's a fake nerdgeekgirl. she probably doesn't even read comics
Yes she does. if you watched the review she basically said "this isn't based on any Apocalypse comics".

And what's with all the "Muh men are better than women at reviews"?

Emilia Clarke began to eat and look what happened?

>Say no to food if you are a women

Guys, guys, guys.

>X-Men.Apocalypse.2016.1080p.TC.X264.Hive-CM8

A film that's only enjoyable if you know the source material is not a good film.

T-thanks YIFY

So this explains how Chris Stuckman was able to watch it and post a review?

Pls tell me she has a girldicc

Cherry crush without make up and wig?

Everyone thinks every capeshit is the best capeshit they've seen the first time they watch it in the cinema.

Spot on

Doesn't work?

why i never

>how do you want your haircut senpai?
>autistic vulcan pls

this dude looks quite femme

Characters in these movies always look awful. I don't know how they keep getting away with these awful interpretations of everyone. You didn't even have anyone wearing their costumes in the first 3 movies. Some of the casting was spot-on in them, but why did they have to wear those ugly black uniforms? There's no personality in their look, but with these newer movies they're trying to go too far in the other direction.

Nightcrawler looks straight up gay, and he's my favorite in the comics. Storm is ugly as sin, all the prosthetics look like they're from the late '90s. The stuff is just ugly to look at regardless of how well the characters are played.

Bryan Singer is an awful director and these X-men movies are truly terrible. I wish he'd went to prison for raping all those young boys at his gay sex orgies.

>jubilee is barely in the movie

what
the
FUCK

What is that thing? Is it male to female or female to male?

First thing I thought too