Where did it all go wrong?

Where did it all go wrong?

S05E04

season 13/14 is when it became solely pop culture shit

I watched The Losing Edge a couple of days ago and it made me laugh pretty much constantly. I really miss when the series was just about the kids doing stuff together and the adults occasionally getting involved. I still laugh at South Park but the structure has pretty much become "episode long conceptual joke that makes you nod your head at the end because you get it"

season 12 too

s01e01

you liked the pilot that much?

yes

fair enough

This whole season was crap. Last season was better but still I would like to see old school South Park again.

that would require creating original plots, unlikely to happen

>TweekxCraig
>going wrong
If that episode was wrong I don't want to be right.

That episode where they moved to San Francisco and everyone was huffing farts.

Yeah its so hard hard creating plots like chickenfucker and the zombie halloween one.

It went wrong for the liberals when they watched the latest season, only nu-males and safespace sally's complain about the show

I'm a liberal and there's been plenty of stuff poking fun at liberals in the past that I didn't really mind. The key is that it has to be funny. I could rant about that phony breitbart piece on ACORN to you but that wouldn't change the fact that the episode where butters becomes a pimp is hilarious.

>muh south park season 1 was only good fags

kill yourselves

So few people catch the end joke of these two episodes.

The last 5 minutes of this xmas specials are the boys doign the exact same shit they always do to summon Mr Hanky, word for word, and instead (on an xmas episode no less) is PEWDIEPIE to show up.

If you have absolutely any doubt that they were slighting him, you dumb as shit.

when they started to do a continuous plot over the whole season, once that plot is shit the whole season is more or less ruined, the old way you had only a few trash episodes.
Though Cock magic was great

When they started winning Emmys.

This was the only bad ep in the recent seasons in my honest opinion and it only became bad the second pewdiepie showed up.

It was making fun of how lazy the new generation is that are so lazy that they can't even bother to play videogames and watch a "friend simulator" do it for you

wow thanks man I don't think anybody picked up on that

triggered millenial detected, why don't you have a streamer explain your argument for you so you don't have to?

Seriously.

They were ripping on him.

You spelled the joke out like some kind of retard, and judging by your reply you are definitely autistic