Why is Mr. Robot so underrated

This is a masterpiece of a series and I fell like its really underappreciated...or is it just me.

Amen. It is an EPIC masterpiece that is HORRIBLY underrated

Amen. Really liked fightclub the series

I fell like its kinda Fight Club but with hacking :D

Was this intended :D

Hardly anyone I know even finished the first season with how cringy the characters and dialogue are. I made it to episode 4.

I'm meant to relate to someone talented, appreciated, loved by cuties, and with a better jaw than moot? No, thx. Shit show.

Not underrated, m8

Its a shitty show, pick a better one next time.

Tyrell isn't the main character

>dialogue
I am talking about views here, I know that it has really high scores

Overrated.

Maybe I need to rewatch it, but the pilot was by far the best episode. It set up a great premise and didn't deliver. It wasn't bad, it was good, but I don't think it is anywhere near a masterpiece.

Its hated on this site because the main character isnt a "true" robot.

A lot of people were triggerd that he has sex and friends but the shows name is Mr."Robot"

Hell of a lot better than Better Call Saul at least

Everyone knows they botted their imdb/rt ratings, it was a part of their viral campaign

mfw a Mr Robot thread

If you are talking about Eliot,
His dad died when he was really young , his mother was abusive , he is with social anxiety disorder , has a drug addiction , has 2/3 friends at the start of the show , is working for the company that killed his dad , his gf gets killed but hey he atleast "steals" a dog

I liked it well enough because I like Christian Slater but I just couldn't fucking handle "Evilcorp". Childish as fuck mayne.

I just love the main character so much, I want him to fuck me in the ass desu haha ;)

>mfw
mfw a Mr Robot thread

Looks like more "CAPITALISM IS EVIL" nonsense to me.

ยด>Le asperger guy that hacks people and hates society

a hero to us all

We still don't know where the writer is headed
I think it's not that simple

it's just you. morons can't stop talking about how great it is.

it's not.

God, I just love sucking dicks!

Me too