youtube.com/watch?v=Tebans1dOYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was funnier last year.

can't he afford a better dentist?

surprisingly informative

I MEAN COME ON

Used to.

now I don't.

He's better when he's in an ensemble cast than doing this show.

Trump 2016.

MAGA

That fag couldn't be a bigger kike mouthpiece if he was just a mask worn by a gigantic Jew head.

No
He really lives up to the pretentious liberal stereotype and its almost impossible to like him unless you agree with 100% of his views

>I use my show to push a political agenda
No

This. He comes off as every overprivileged, know-it-all, liberal teenager, who is trying to hard to rebel against their conservative parents. I can respect certain comedians that I disagree with, but John Oliver is not one of them.

Yes

His piece on lead piping a few weeks ago was pure kino.

Kind off. Many of his pieces are very good and informative, but it's obvious the show is aimed at the biggest fucking mouthbreathers this world have seen. Whenever he gets going with interesting info, he instantly stops to deliver some shitty nu-male joke so that the audience stays interested. As a result the premise is good, but the pacing is fucked due to shitty jokes.

He's the poster child for loud foreigners getting TV shows based entirely on their goofy accents.

No because it's 2016, not 2015.

I stopped liking him when he dissed based Trump and constantly shouts its 2015

He's alright I suppose.

>"The United Kingdom... Europe's America"

kek'd desu

He's meddlesome and makes fun of the Trump of Asia
youtube.com/watch?v=Tebans1dOYo

This. I'm constantly thinking "just get on with it, man". Also his shtick of yelling/repeating the same joke while an image appears over his shoulder while pounding his desk is rather annoying. That's not comedy, that's beating a horse by yelling at it.

>every single news segment, back and forth