Photorealistic CGI

>photorealistic CGI

>autism

it's combination

So? Still unrealistic as fuck for something that cost more than half of the world's countries GDPs.

what? The CG or the wire work?

The Bucky chase scene had terrible CGI.

>Still unrealistic as fuck

WOW A COMIC BOOK MOVIE THAT DOESN'T HAVE REALISM

did you see that retarded emaciated Superman in BvS? I bet you did, you stupid nigger.

I'm talking about how fake the CGI looks you daft cunt, not talking about superheroes being realistic or not

They'res a difference between the exaggeration of comics and simple bad cgi of this clip.

I'd like soem pound cake.

>I'm talking about how fake the CGI looks you daft cunt

WOW CGI LOOKS FAKE MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS?!

You're not doing yourself any favors digging deeper and deeper into each other's assholes.

>They'res a difference between the exaggeration of comics and simple bad cgi of this clip.

You mean a clip taking from a shitty cam? Goddamn you DCfags are belligerent.

Thanks YIFY!

whoa! that thing does not obey the laws of physics!

and spastic editing

That looks comically bad

Post something better than if you think thats bad, honestly i thought spidermans suit looked worse

>WOW CGI LOOKS FAKE MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS?!

This is not Tremors or some shitty 100k budget movie.

>You mean a clip taking from a shitty cam?

Because in HD the fake movements will somehow turn realistic, right? It was as fake in the cinema. Fucking marveldrone apologist.

>You mean a clip taking from a shitty cam? Goddamn you DCfags are belligerent.

I'm not a DCfag or Marvelfag. It is objectively bad cgi and shitty editing to cover it up.

But hey, if you want to believe that chucklefuck retarded theory that all criticism of Marvel is from DC fanboys then you'll just ignore this post anyway.

>actually putting in a literally who character like the black panther to try and capitalize on BLM shit

>the head writer for his comic books now is some WE WUZ KANGS autist who thinks a space wizard created white people from rat and pig DNA

lol fuck this cuck shit

TWENTYSEVENPERCENT
W
E
N
T
Y

HOL UP, ONE MINUTE

It looks like someone removed frames because this did not look like that in the kino

Agreed this clip made me laugh it looks like something from the matrix

MORPHEUS IS FIGHTING NEO

Looks better than Doomsday :^)

>250 KB webm at that resolution

i have no idea how it could possibly look worse in this format than it does on a movie screen

It looks fine.

Reptile still holds up

>Black Panther
>literally who character
(You)

What the hell was wrong about that particular scene

random 90s wirework out of nowhere

Compared to the brilliant fights in Winter Soldier, this one was utterly shit.

Yeah you'll have to explain yourself more than that, because that's litterally in every action movies nowadays. Also weren't we complaining about the CGI?

Jesus how terrible
Compare that garbage to the pure kino that is Warcraft

being released 10th May in USA

its looks like 90s wire work from some nip fight movie, except this is a major production from modern times. hes floating, not jumping

Hello keem

But those nip fight movies have better fight scenes than most modern Hollywood movies, and the wirework makes it cool. That's some borderline wuxia shit right there, it's great.

I wouldn't say it looks perfect, but I have no problems with this, especially since it's like 3 seconds in a 20 minutes long fight scene.

>3 seconds in a 20 minutes long fight scene
thats what makes it stand out so much

>litterally 1/400 of the scene

imagine watching a black and white movie, then 1/400 of it is in color. that will stand out and you will go "the fuck was that"

thats what this scene was. no one said it ruined the whole movie. the plot wholes did that.

That's a shitty analogy and you know it. But I guess what you're saying is, 1/400 of the fight scene looked bad, while the rest looked good? That's why it stands out so much? I don't see any problems with it then.

The fact that this is a movie related discussion board, where people seriously discuss superhero movies, is fucking hilarious.

>They'res
So anally devastated you can't even spell a word most 2nd graders can spell.

>not posting the young Tony Stark scene

damn that camrip is really good. how's the sound?

I don't wanna give money to Marvel anymore

are you saying the whole rest of the fightscene looked good and was well done?

Thank you, Legendary Pictures! I will definitely see that awesome looking movie!

>caps head at the end
eberytime

it's solid, watched it yesterday didn't have any issues

>even rubber matrix fights were better than this

When I saw that I thought of Jackie Chan vs Brad Allen. Just a more flashy version

>cam
There's a telecine rip out that looks pretty decent

>user tries to pretend CGI is shit because he knows it's CGI already therefore getting the highground on all you peasants that can actually watch something without bitching about it

How about you offer reasons why instead of posting a human marshmallow reaction image?

it's TC

sounds is okay, don't expect high quality audio such as YIFY though

definitely watchable

sound is perfect

Going to watch it again tomorrow just for you.

I don't care about the CGI but that "attack" was a fucking joke

>Sup Forums in charge of being relevant
Can't wait for the tears when the solo movie makes 600 million.

>wasting your money watching generic films in a theater, on a FRIDAY at that
Sure pal, keep cucking yourself out of money

>wirework
are you fucking blind? it's blatant cgi, and a shitty one

I have a job, so $7 doesn't mean much to me.

>mfw Sup Forums has been struggling for two weeks to shit on it
GOAT tbqh
Glad the Russos are in charge of IW.

You're gay.

If it looks so fake, why put it in? The Jungle Book movie that just came out had fucking incredible CGI, but a bigger budget movie like Civil War isn't even close to it. That spinning kick from Black Panther is actually the best looking effect in the movie. Spider-Man looks really jarring, and the chase scene through the tunnel caused me to exchange looks of confusion with friends. Why has Iron Man not looked good since the second movie? This isn't a budget problem it's a talent and laziness problem.

It was fun, but the plot was a mess

>why did Hydra hide such damning information?
>how did Zemo know how every character would react?
>why was there a camera on a random stretch of road in the woods?

>actually June 10th

made me check

I can't wait for the funstorm

This movie had so bad CGI. Tony's suit at airport was so bad holy shit. How can Marvel in 2016 allow this?

Fuck him.

>the chase scene through the tunnel caused me to exchange looks of confusion with friends
These are the times where i'm glad my friends aren't autistic.

My friends are borderline Chads

Because they don't care about what 10 neckbeards on Sup Forums say.

Because not a single blockbuster of these has had good CGI since Transformers 3 and people are used to it.

Maybe compared to you, but I literally never hear anyone nitpicking CGI and fight scenes unless they're autists or work in the industry.

KEK

Stop projecting, marveldrone. If you have miserable life and you take comic book movies seriously kill yourself.

But it's true.
This is the only place where people go out of their way to hate all popular movies.
The critics loved it, the audience loved it too...

>"p-proud wagecuck"

>$7 is worth being in a theater for 3 hours with annoying people

>i-i can't waste $7, can't afford it with the weekly $20 from my mom

wait what? emaciated superman in bvs? where?

>the chase scene through the tunnel caused me to exchange looks of confusion with friends
I don't believe that for a second.

Yeah, because you are mindless sheeps with IQ below 100 if you are older than 18. Others who enjoy are 7 year olds.

Oh no, I enjoy them, but I accept them as what they are, just blockbusters to have a fun evening.
The idiots are the ones who try to find deeper meanings in these movies.
Thinking yourself better than others because of hobbies already implies a very low IQ and massive insecurity.

it's sped up

>unironically using the term "wagecuck"
The world is laughing at you.

Tons of fairly normal people complain about CGI, I know anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much, but my brother is your typical libcuck San Franciscan and he points out stuff like that all the time. Visual effects or "graphics" as normies put them are some of the easiest shit to learn how to criticize.

27 may in EU For the spectacular Warcraft movie

Director: Duncan Jones, son of David Bowie the legendary rock god!

Reserve your seats now!

Someone who goes to the movies can't talk to me about wasting money.

>being a wageslave is good enough for me! :)

Theres a better one out.

Look for Mkv.Cage.

Looked beautiful on my 50'' but the only thing with all copies is the weird ass green hue. Use VLC and turn down saturation by just a bit and it's perfect.

enjoy being a lonely shut-in