Winter Soldier Likes Batman V Superman

cinemablend.com/m/new/Least-One-Marvel-Star-Admits-Enjoying-Batman-V-Superman-130177.html

> In an interview with The Daily Beast, Stan complimented the second DC Extended Universe installment, citing the visuals, Ben Affleck’s Batman and Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor were among the highlights for him. He said:

>I did see Batman v Superman, and I enjoyed it. I think visually it was insane. I thought Ben Affleck was an incredible Batman. I thought that fight sequence he had against all the guys, that was sick. Even Jesse Eisenberg was cracking me up at some points. That’s all I got.

Has the reckoning began?

Marvel cinematography BTFO

He seems like a nice bloke.

Marvel actors are intelligent, but most of their fan base? Not so much.

youre a faggot

>Marvel actor pities the Dcucks and throws them a bone

You guys are so pitiful

Based Stan

HE WAS BRAINWASHED, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT

Jesus, is that guy underage?

But he still didn't like Snyder.
>Russos are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way. They’re not trying to mimic a better Christopher Nolan movie or something like that.
Also, Cap team is based, defend each other even outside the film.

why does the winter soldier look so much like foggy from daredevil?

falcon is so fucking based man

It's called small talk, kid, that's what real people do sometimes to socialize.

He basically just praised what everyone else said it's good. Batman. Visuals. Except Lex.

I'm saying that he didn't know who Lynda Carter is.

>Russos are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way.
Which is ironic since Russo sad they made Civil War because WB announced BvS

Top keks if the rumoured Winter Soldier standalone movie out grosses BvS

He didn't really praise Lex, he just said he was funny. Which to be honest, if you leave your autism out and dont see him as Lex. He is kinda funny

He knows who Lynda Carter is so no.

>Visuals. Except Lex.
First meeting Sups vs batmobile looks horrible and Doomsday was just Abomination rip-off.

Leave handsome-kino to me

I like every single actor in the MCEU except for RDJ but I hate most of their movies. Thanks for listening

>First meeting Sups vs batmobile looks horrible

4(you)

BANANAS

>Has the reckoning began?
DC to Marvel confirmed

I don't think anyone will deny that BvS Lex is...."funny"

>That’s all I got.

Sounds like he ran out of make up stuff to say.

Winter soldier confirmed for justice league cameo

i want off this TRAINNNNNNN

Marvel is finished

that comment is right and wrong at the same time

the fanbase largely consists of people that aren't even really marvel comics fans so they have no clue about movies. those people are used to generic and bland stories given by the MCU

Incredible Hulk was the only MCU movie that kind of tried to cover emotional aspects of a character but that wasn't liked by the masses, ergo the so called "fans" were given the infantilisation treatment, meaning that cgi, explosions and simple dialogues (mostly quips) were used to convey the story of further movies

no matter whether man of steel and BvS were great movies or not, people actually argue about them on a higher level than about MCU movies because fans of these two movies actually have the ability to analyse a movie (and get the chance to do so due to MoS and BvS being everything but generic)

>the fanbase largely consists of people that aren't even really marvel comics fans so they have no clue about movies.
Not being a comic fan = not knowing how movies work. k.

Also, half the people that defend the DCEU will berate DC fans for just being "not muh comics" fags, and you're called a pleb by DCucks if you judge MoS or BvS against their comic sources.
>Incredible Hulk was the only MCU movie that kind of tried to cover emotional aspects
It "wasn't liked by the masses" because it wasn't very good. The script was sloppy, there were too many cooks in the kitchen, the pacing was bad, and the tone was inconsistent and generally "off."

The "emotional aspects of a character" had nothing to do with it. Not to mention almost all marvel movies are "emotional." That's a frequent criticism from DCucks. DCEU doesn't cover Bats and Supes' "emotional aspects," one's a whiney narcissist and the other is a destructive sociopath.
> meaning that cgi, explosions and simple dialogues (mostly quips) were used to convey the story of further movies
BvS used literally all of those things. They literally blew up congress to avoid having to actually write an interesting dialogue between Superman and his accusors. The third act ends in a big explodey cgi fuckfest. It was filled with "quips," they were just all really shitty.
>no matter whether man of steel and BvS were great movies or not, people actually argue about them on a higher level than about MCU movies
You're pretending that because people have to create headcanon to explain basic exposition that movie didn't, makes the movie is good. Bunch of autists grabbing at straws on a maymay board doesn't make good. In fact it generally means the opposite.
>because fans of these two movies actually have the ability to analyse a movie
kek
>(and get the chance to do so due to MoS and BvS being everything but generic)
The kids that took the short bus to school were also "everything but generic" too.

>Yes, DC, keep doing this sh...fantastic movies!

You realize they have to shill their movies in interviews, right? That's literally the only reason they do them. Also, saying they have done anything differently than previous Marvel films is such an overstatement, they all blend together.

One of the most autistic images I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

Source on when they said that?

>1.jpg
Seriously, how does it feel to be so wrong about everything?