AAAAMBER, DADDY'S HOME

AAAAMBER, DADDY'S HOME

>promise me johnny

>tfw no crazy blonde Texan bitch Randian succubus gf

holy shit what is this

>he missed the Fappening

when did he get the gold teeth?

I can't wait to get home and have an extra long cuddle and make out session with you Amber babe xxxx

Why did Australia let him get away with an apology video? They should have thrown him and Amber into gaol. Fucking Ausfags.

>Randian
pls stop this.

Dude is clearly hitting the pipe hard and his teeth rotted through, although why the fuck he went for gold teeth instead of white caps is beyond me

Women are drawn by money and status. Looks are secondary.

>When Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist after being introduced to the works of Ayn Rand by her then-boyfriend.[9] She has said of Rand, "I've read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I've ever needed is myself."[9]

>You now live in a world where Shane MacGowan has better teeth than "heartthrob" Johnny Depp

JUST

>fuck off, kike

objectivist you twit.

True

>the Randian is triggered
ooh this is going to be good for later

What happened to his tongue?

>Randian
Autism and/or sociopathy confirmed.

crack...

What a fucking psycho.

meth does all kinds of weird shit to people.

There's no reason for a (multi millionaire) Western mans adult teeth to suddenly rot out of his jaw unless he's doing copious amounts of crystal meth and crack

>you will never force your pure Objectivist will into her

It looks like severe candida, aka Thrush.
Strawberry tongue.

DICK STATUS: MUH

How the fuck has he avoided being crucified by media like Charlie Sheen was (even years before his meltdown)? He's an absolute mess

Who took the pic?

Johnny's a nice guy while Sheen's a giant cunt. Also, Johnny only got like this fairly recently.

>Why did Australia let him get away with an apology video?

They obviously paid their way out of it on the condition of a public apology and hefty donation.

Your slut mum

>that dog

Why is she giving that drowned hobo CPR in an upright position? Wouldn't that make it far more difficult?

this is my fantasy

vanilla sex with a little hint of femdom

She looks like she's about to spit on his face when her mouth starts doing weird things.

Yes. She realized this shortly thereafter. Good call, user!

>Shane MacGowan
ye twistin me melon man

Did she get a retarded ape to write that for her? That is some awful handwriting.

Thank heavens. Did she save him or did he died?

It's mirrored. She's using a laptop (which flips the image) to send it directly so you can't flip the image once more afterwards.

Literally perfect in every conceivable way.

It's written backwards because phones always flip the picture
You can see the title of the book of the table is reversed

I think Brendan Fraser got a similar message from his wife didn't he?

He made it through

>not writing it normally then flipping the image horizontally in ms paint
Johnny can do better.

I tried to read Rand but I can't.

Anyway if that got her through some trauma it's good.

saying anything beyond that Is waifuism. I don't want waifu

Depp has been hitting the bottle HARD. he's been showing up to awards drunk. He's a smoker too.

Kids: stay away from drugs. Cigs are the most pointless thing to get addicted to sicne the high isn't even very good.

I thought that said her boyfriend was 9-years old for a minute.

Wow that's lots of efforts. Why wouldnt someone half as gorgeous do so something like that for me.

Phew.

On a side note I don't usually like fake tits but those look delicious.

>All I've ever needed is myself."[9]
meaning I am a little liberated cumdumspter craving the wealth of a rich man for prepping the best bulls.