What's wrong with this movie? I always see people shitting on it but i never saw anyone explain why it's so bad

What's wrong with this movie? I always see people shitting on it but i never saw anyone explain why it's so bad.

The only thing they can say about is its "edgy" so it deserves a 0.0 on imdb

same here.

Nothing wrong, except for the "tryhard" edgyness, although arguably that's meant somewhat ironically.

>Reply
it has like no rewatch value imo.

Firstly it hasn't aged well.
Secondly a lot of people really missed the points of the themes and only reacted to the surface glitter.
Lastly in its true form it's an imaginary romance story about on Omega guy and a frumpy I'm so weird chick.

The core of this story is essentially the most banal romance flick dressed up to look manly. It's a terribly feminine film that tries to be macho.

I've watched it 10 times

Nothing is dated in this movie.

>its not my life
... i will forever be a free will denied cuck by society
forced into a mediocre existance where i will never fucking do anything worth a damn

Everything is dated in this movie.
The costumes
The sets
The score and theme music
The haircuts
The cast
Tell me one single thing that has remained fresh about this movie that still today makes you see things from a different perspective?
It's a rigid dated film.

saw it in a dorm in college couple years back
still not sure how that happened
also in a class come to think of it

it's a life changing film but you need to see it as a young teenager, preferably no older than 13-14

Saw the plot twist coming miles away.

Yeah I bet you did after rosie odonnel revealed it to you, you fat whore

Mom spoiled it for me.
Also she spoiled sixth sense.
Damnit, mom!

The problem is that people born in 1997 and after saw it.

Sup Forums hates it because it's popular.

every other answer is wrong, you can leave now OP

Same goes for all of Chuck Palahniuk's works. Loved him when I was in high school / college but if you're over 25 and still find his stuff profound you need to grow up.

>movies
>aging

if you think a movie has the obligation to be timeless you can fuck right off.

Every movie ever made is a little period piece of the time it was filmed on.

The human condition is timeless.

By your mindset we may as well burn all the Greek texts, all Shakespeare, and all Kurosawa film reels.

Great narratives stand the test of time.
Fashion items date.

Fight club is a disposable film making it more akin to TV.
I am sorry this hurts your feelings.

>By your mindset we may as well burn all the Greek texts, all Shakespeare, and all Kurosawa film reels.
What?

It's a good movie for boys, never understood the hate for it either