Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA

Doctor Pavel, I'm CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/christopher-nolan-reveals-most-proud-of-the-dark-knight-rises-opening-scene-2015-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nobody except autists misunderstood it. I am not saying it was master writing, but it's reasonably clever wordplay that went over the heads of some dim bulbs. In their shame at being unable to catch a pun-tier little joke, they have to overcompensate by attacking what they didn't understand. To reiterate, it's not that the bar was so high you need to be smart to understand it. The bar is average and these drips still couldn't reach it.

It's not a bad scene, or bad dialogue. It served its purpose in setting up Bane as a weird, Batman-villain freak who was not to be fucked with and plans things to the letter.

I am not sure how a single person could possibly misunderstand any of it barring actual inability to grasp social interaction or context via autism or such similar. Yeah the action is fast and somewhat complicated but not accidentally (it's supposed to take you off-guard and make you wonder wtf Bane is doing but not tough to get what's happening).

Bane gets on plane using Pavel as bait so he can find out what the CIA knows that might threaten his plans. He brings 3 guys with him, a simple shell game ensues. The CIA guy calls in that he has Pavel, he and his men, and one prisoner. Therefore Bane has to leave one of his men in the wreckage to match the report already called in.

of course

He wasn't alone

Nice to meet you CIA, do you mind if my friends tag along?

What is the point of this thread?

YOU DONT GET TO BRING DUB-DUBS

There were three prisoners

I looked for you on the flight plan

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

Maimen > Smee

Checking janitor response time.

Is this for your future cunnyposts?

The meme is still going strong.

We were not on it, woe betide pavel had we been

We were not there, woe to the hotheads if we had been

I still have no clue what cunnyposting is

Our planes do not crash easily.

Posting young actresses obsessively for no real reason other than to mildly inconvenience the janitor.

Why didn't Bane use the eagles to capture Dr. Pavel?

I mean I'm sure this is sarcasm, but you know the people that post those kids genuinely jerk off to them and want to talk to other people and fantasize about them right?

Cunnyposters want old Sup Forums circa 2008 back. I miss those times too, I mean CP is disgusting but to listen to those greasy perverts talk about it was just endlessly fascinating. The best place to go to voyeur on those people now is

businessinsider.com/christopher-nolan-reveals-most-proud-of-the-dark-knight-rises-opening-scene-2015-4

Didn't read lol

Hahahahah for you, FOR YOU XD LOL

Literally nobody except big guys misunderstood it. I am not saying it was master planning, but it's reasonably clever wordplay that went over the heads of some mercenaries. In their shame at being unable to catch a pun-tier little guy, they have to overcompensate by attacking what they didn't understand. To reiterate, it's not that the plane was so high you need to be smart to file a plan for it. The plane is average and these drips still couldn't call it in.

It's not a bad scene, or bad dialogue. It served its purpose in setting up CIA as a weird, Batman-villain freak who was not to be fucked with and plans things to the letter.

I am not sure how Masketta Man could possibly misunderstand any of it barring actual inability to grasp social interaction or context via autism or such similar. Yeah the action is fast and somewhat complicated but not accidentally (it's supposed to take you off-guard and make you wonder wtf Bane is doing but not tough to get what's happening).

CIA gets on plane using BANE as bait so he can find out what the Agency knows that might threaten his master plans. He brings 3 guys with him, a simple shell game ensues. The maiman guy calls in that he has Masketta, he and his men, and one prisoner. Therefore CIA has to leave one of his men in the wreckage to match the report already called in.

>tfw it's not Interstellar, Inception, or a scene with Batman
It's the BIG GUY!

Why did CIA give his name as CIA instead of Bill Wilson? He's not literally the CIA.

Also why did he call Bane a big guy when Bane was actually smaller than him?

Then why doesn't CIA actually throw the henchman out of the plane? He spares him, so the numbers wouldn't add up

It doesn't matter what the point is. What matters is our plan.

CIA is the master of sarcasm.

baneposting is Sup Forums's finest hour