Please get a new fucking janitor on this board...

Please get a new fucking janitor on this board, this one is the most overzealous piece of shit retard deletes everything that isn't /general/, viral marketing for disney or youtube personality shilling.

I can't wait for your thread to die naturally, OP.

Me too

It's hard to get quality help when the salary is for free

Saw it remove a thread about the Emma Watson scandal, really lost it's mind when it comes to deleting threads.

That means he gets a salary.

It's a job without pay; only zealots are drawn to it. Therefore we get petty zealotry.

Its pretty clear its several different ones, each with their own mindset what Sup Forums and whats not

>expecting him to do a good job
wew lad

>reading comprehension

Can someone explain to me the significance of this image in this context?

>waaaawwwww he won't let me shit up the board! Waaaaawwwww he's deleting my spam!
Git gud fagit the jannycuck shouldn't be able to tell what your up to from a single glance through the catalog

Yes, but it's kind of ridiculous how you can't post anything celeb related as if the main function of the board for several years wasn't celebrity gossip outside of "tv and film discussion".

It's the janitor from Arthur senpai

Seems like you don't know how to read
>salary is for free
That means he gets a free salary

Give me literally one reason why there's no /capeshit general/

One legitimate reason.

did y'all make the cut? very prestigious position

>email service assumes acceptance email for an unpaid position is trash

They have been deleting threads like crazay this morning. Almost at random too.

Guise is Sup Forums owned or associated with Disney through some corporate bullshit? just curious

>new girl thread
Deleted
>Johnny Depp career thread
Deleted
>Emma Watson career thread
Deleted
>Jenna Fischer/Krasinski beloved meme thread
Deleted

>this thread

Because fags that post about capeshit and consolewar tier shitposting dont have any interest in keeping their shit contained.

Every shitheel thinks his arbitrary power ranking of a franchise or review of garbage deserves its own thread.