What do you think is THE number one factor in getting a successful acting career?

What do you think is THE number one factor in getting a successful acting career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Consistency

Luck. Nepotism doesn't hurt either.

Brown hair.

A series of complete coincidences

>tfw strawberry blonde
>tfw will never be succesful in hollywood

Thats a shop right?

Attractiveness. Considering so many hollywood whores couldn't act to save their life I imagine this is why they're where they are.

Doesn't hurt to be one of the chosen either.

>luck
There is no way you're this naive

Jewish faith

youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

>Suck
fixed

>i know stuff that the normies do not

Nepotism and shit.
It's always about who you know rather than what you know.

Even normies know Hollywood is run by Kikes. You're just a retarded libcuck.

Marketability. If someone sees marketing potential in you then you are already half way there.

They rarely have careers. They remain at a certain level.

>tfw you will never see an article entitled 'the unbearable Jewishness of Hollywood'

What's the problem? He's a good actor.

As much as the losers in here try to think otherwise.
It is hard work.
Nothing comes to get you from your home.

Being Jewish and being gay

- Being good
- Having connections

Just like every other job field out there

Friends in the industry.

intimate relationships with either harvey weinstein or dan schneider

I'd say looks. Can you imagine seeing 12 Monkeys era Brad Pitt working at bestbuy?

t. Scholomo Goldstein

Imagine how easy it must be for him to get his boogers out. Imagine how big and hard they get. How big the boogerballs he can roll are. How it would feel for him to pop a big salty boogerball in your mouth while he slowly slid his Academy Award inside your anus and called you Halle.

trust fund & incredible ambition. The trust fund is key, so that you have the time to try out for absolutely ever role you can find.

Another almost key step is LOCATION, Live in Hollywood or Manhattan. There are also some new locations that are viable, including Vancouver, and Atlanta.

It also goes without saying that you need some high social IQ, not just for your acting ability - which you do have to work on - but realizing who is out to juice you, who is going to juice you only a little bit and then try to pay you back, and who is pretending to be somebody when they're really trying to ride the coattails of your own ambitions to drag them along.

Even if you do sort the wheat from the chaff, circumstances change and a best friend who was genuine and sincere a week ago might fuck you over today. Gotta stay on your toes.

would that it TWER so simple

See

Strawberry blonde works too, good luck my golden friend.

You can be a decent male actor if you are handsome and fit with good amount of muscle mass while low bf %.

wow you almost sound like you're taking the thread seriously and also actually have a brain

Ugh

Go back to ribbit

it's sucking dick and/or taking it up the ass

The smelling organ has information.

downvoted
literally why do you internet bullys even do what you do.
like bully me irl if you have the guts to, don't pollute my internet discussion space

Being jewish was his key to hollywood.

Someone post the nosejob shoop

You are naive if you think otherwise. Example: Daniel Radcliffe. There are many other examples as well. You become an unknown actor and then it's all about being LUCKILY casted in a film that LUCKILY becomes famous.

>downvoted

Found it

Kikes BTFO

Jewed down he just looks like Jay Baruchel

>just
That's like a 4/10 to a 9/10 improvement

Daniel Radcliffe's father was a big time producer.

Reminder that only 0.2% of the world population is Jewish

fuck off with your shit taste

charisma talent looks networking

in that order

Your lips

>not being a jew having famous parents sucking cock charisma talent looks networking

Sometimes things just work out well for you.
Sometimes.

Then his father is a lucky guy, or his father's father.

10% charisma
10% photogenics
80% kosher

>namecalling

Doesn't mean you have to be a kike to be successful.

being jewish

>He's a good actor.
literally who?

Marketability

Being in the right place at the right time.

And charisma, the it factor.

Good parenting with an arts background.

Is tumblr raiding us again?

I blame /got/ for this

Pure coincidence, goy

being white

>its an autistic kid tries desperately to find something to be upset about episode